Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads
Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads have been designed to offer comfort and optimum protection.
Suitable for personal use at home and for use in care institutions, the Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads are practical, easy to care for and efficient in protecting the users from discomfort caused by moisture.
Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads overview
- Quilted 4-layer fabric design
- Soft and comfortable
- Breathable and skin-friendly
- Stay dry surface
- High liquid absorption and capacity (2.62 l/ m²)
- Waterproof membrane
- Anti-slip backing
- Machine washable up to 95° C
- Can be tumble dried for speed
- Available with or without wings
- Light aqua colour
- Generous size 85 x 90 cm
- 40 cm deep wings (on bed pads with wings)
- CE mark
Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads are made unique 4-layer quilted material. Each of the 4-layers of the unique material plays an important role in the overall performance of the pads. The composition of the 4-layers is as follows:
- First layer (Surface): 100% brushed polyester – ‘stay dry’ surface
- Second layer (Soaker): 70% polyester, 30% rayon – soaker layer that absorbs and stores urine
- Third layer (Waterproof): Polyurethane laminate membrane – waterproof layer that prevents leakage and mattress wetting
- Fourth layer (Anti-Slip): 100% brushed polyester – helps to prevent movements of the bed pad over the surface of the mattress during use
Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads are reusable and can be washed many times over without loss of softness and absorbency and waterproof properties. The different layers of the bed pad material transport the moisture directly into its soaker, whilst leaving the surface dry for comfort and healthy skin integrity of the user. Brushed polyester backing helps to restrict the movement of the bed pad during use and waterproof membrane prevents spillage of stored urine onto the mattress. The wings on the bed pads with wings provide extra security as when tucked under the mattress, the wings keep bed pads firmly in place during use.
Easy to care for, the Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads are conveniently machine washable at up to 95° C and can be tumble dried for speed. The pads should not be bleached or washed in harsh detergents. Fabric conditioners and softeners should not be used. The pads must not be ironed.
Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads – affordable and high-quality incontinence protection bed pads for care homes and home use.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £40.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Bed pads: 85 x 90 cm absorbent surface
Bed pads with wings: 85 x 90 cm absorbent surface + 2 wings circa 40 cm deep
Pack contains 1 selected bed pad (i.e. with or without wings) in light aqua colour and packing label with abbreviated washing instructions. CE mark.
Please note: Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads presented here are VAT exempt for personal use by people with continence problems.
If you wish to purchase Medlogics Incontinence Bed Pads for Care Home use, VAT at standard rate is applicable - please contact us on 01835 864866 to set up an account prior to purchase.