Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap with MediBeads
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap is designed to deliver moist heat treatment for soothing pain relief as is applied by doctors and therapists in therapy clinics. Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap provides a proven natural pain relief that is effective, safe, drug free, non-addictive and non-habit forming.
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap features patented MediBeads. The MediBeads constantly absorb and store water molecules from the air. When the Moist Heat Wrap containing the MediBeads is microwaved, the MediBeads release the stored water in a form of pure moist heat. Unique drape like design enables the user to wear the Neck Wrap around the neck and between the shoulder blades, reaching the lower neck muscles. The moist heat helps to prevent and relieve the muscle pain, tension and stress. Tie closures ensure that the neck wrap does not slip off the shoulder during use.
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap does not require moistening prior to use and does not have to be remoisten between uses. The Wrap can be used many time over and will last for years. You can wash the Bruder Moist Heat Wrap with mild soap and cold water to remove any staining or oily residues from the skin, lotions or creams to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap is easy to use. Simply heat the wrap in a microwave for soothing pure moist heat. When the warmed Wrap is applied over painful neck and shoulder area, the moist heat provides comfort and relieves pain naturally. Well-designed and simple to use, effective, hygienic and durable, the Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap helps you soothe your aching muscles, relieve tension and stress and prevent the return of the discomfort. Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap – perfect aid for the relief of neck pain and tensed muscles.
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap with MediBeads background information
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap is designed for use on the neck and over the shoulders, reaching between the shoulder blades to lower neck muscles. The treatment with the moist heat prevents and relieves pain, loosens tensed muscles and helps to reduce build-up of stress. Equipped with tie closures, the Neck Wrap sits securely and snugly over the shoulders during use. The Neck Wrap measures 20 x 56 cm. The moist heat released by the MediBeads provides soothing relief from pain and tension felt in the neck and shoulder area.
Bruder Moist Heat Wraps overview
- One piece moist heat wraps with unique hygroscopic MediBeads
- Generate ‘microwave activated’ naturally comforting deeply penetrating moist heat
- Non-allergenic and non-toxic
- Do not grow moulds or encourage bacterial or fungal growth
- Do not smell or exude unpleasant odours
- Do not attract or generate dust
- Drug free natural relief
- Ready after just 1 – 2 minutes in the microwave
- Deliver up to 30 minutes of therapeutic heat hot treatment
- Easy to use and convenient to apply
- Provide fast acting moist heat for soothing relief
- Reusable, washable and hygienic
- Can also be used frozen for effective cold therapy
- Long term durable with estimated usability of 6 – 8 years
- Relieve discomfort of aches and pains caused by sore muscles, tension, cramps and painful joints and other common ailments that respond to hot therapy
- Stimulate local blood flow
- Improve the speed of toxin removal
- Can be applied as frequently as needed
- Compatible with prescribed and over the counter medications
- Class 1 Medical Device
- 1 year warranty
Using and Caring for your Bruder Moist Heat Wrap with MediBeads
Heat your Wrap in a clean microwave oven. Place it on a clean plate rather than directly on the microwave shelf or turn table. If your microwave has a wire rack – remove the rack prior to heating the Wrap. Heat on full power, but do not exceed recommended heating time. Do not heat your Wrap for longer than recommended. If the Wrap is reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half. For the most effective treatment, allow 1 - 2 hours between applications for the Wrap to ‘recharge’ its water content from the air. Always touch test the Wrap on the back of your wrist for heat level prior to applying over your painful area. If the Wrap feels too hot, wait for a minute or two before applying. The Wrap should feel comfortably warm rather than hot for the moist heat to be effective. Apply the Wrap loosely not tightly.
For cold therapy application, place in the freezer for circa 2 hours before applying for soothing cold.
The Wrap can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Wait for 2 hours after its last use to wash the Wrap. The Wrap is not machine washable. Hot or warm water must NOT be used. Air dry for at least 24 hours before using the Wrap again.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wash in hot or warm water.
- Do not use harsh detergents or fabric softeners for washing.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Neck Wrap size: 20 x 56 cm
Bruder Moist Heat Neck Wrap is supplied with user instructions. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 1 year warranty.