New Dolpass Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device
New Dolpass is a pulsed electromagnetic field device for use at home and professional applications in clinics. It can deliver equally effective and safe electromagnetic field therapy, when in hands of healthcare professionals or when used for self treatment at home.
New Dolpass is portable dual channel device that generates and delivers high frequency pulsed electromagnetic field modulated at low frequency for maximum therapeutic effectiveness, whilst attracting minimum unwanted side effects. New Dolpass is effective in reducing acute and chronic pain, inflammation and rheumatic aches. Electromagnetic field therapy with New Dolpass speeds up bone and joint regeneration, slow ossification and delayed bone repair.
Electromagnetic field therapy with the New Dolpass also helps to ease arthrosis and osteoporosis and stimulate and improve vascular circulation. It also speeds up healing and rehabilitation of sports injuries and other activity related traumas. New Dolpass is a dual channel device that can be used to treat 1 person or 2 people at once. It features 2 outlet sockets connecting 2 irradiating antennae for electromagnetic field irradiation of various target areas on the body.
*New Dolpass can be purchased VAT Free by personal use by people suffering chronic problems.
New Dolpass and Electromagnetic Field Therapy
New Dolpass is a New Age Medical Device that combines versatility and effectiveness of electromagnetic field therapy with safety and simplicity of use.
New Dolpass is a dual channel device that generates and delivers high frequency pulsed electromagnetic field modulated at low frequency for maximum therapeutic effectiveness, whilst attracting minimum unwanted side effects. New Dolpass is portable and compact and can be used battery powered or connected to mains power supply via power adaptor.
As New Dolpass is dual channel, it can be used to treat 1 person or 2 people at once. It features 2 outlet sockets connecting 2 irradiating antennae for electromagnetic field irradiation of various target areas on the body.
Most recent innovative accessory for use with the New Dolpass is the Blue Electrode Applicator that is flexible and enables easy treatment of different areas of the body, such as arm, neck, head, shins, etc. The Blue Electrode Applicator has a lead that connects it to the New Dolpass unit instead of the round rigid standard antennae applicator i(n red) that has to be fixed to the body via a fixing strap. You can purchase the Blue Electrode Applicator separately. The Blue Electrode Applicator is made in one adjustable universal size. .
New Dolpass preset programmes
New Dolpass has 20 preset programmes to treat most common conditions that respond well to electromagnetic field therapy. These are as follows:
P. 1: Arthritis – Arthrosis
P. 2: Rheumatism
P. 3: Joint Pain – Prosthetics
P. 4: Herniated Disc
P. 5: Sciatica
P. 6: Osteoporosis
P. 7: Fractures
P. 8: Sprains
P. 9: Dislocation
P. 10:Trauma – Contusions
P. 11: Myalgia (tears/ contractures/ cramps)
P. 12: Tendonitis
P. 13: Bruising
P. 14: Micro circulatory insufficiency
P. 15: Phlebitis
P. 16: Varicose Veins – Varix – Peripheral Circulation
P. 17: Scars – Dermatitis – Dermatosis
P. 18: Allergies
P. 19: 4 hour application
P. 20: 8 hour overnight application
New Dolpass treatment is easy to perform. Simply place the irradiating antennae on the area you wish to treat and secure them in place with Velcro. You can use one or both of the antennae – depending on your needs and the size of the area treated. When you select the treatment Programme, the display on the New Dolpass will show body areas suitable for the programme you selected (i.e. torso, arms, legs) as well as the frequency setting and duration of the treatment with count down timer.
New Dolpass technical specifications
- Portable Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device
- Dual Channel (2 independent channels)
- Frequency: 27 MHz
- Emission: modulated 8 – 640 Hz
- Output power: max 2 x 30 Gauss
- Power source: 4 x rechargeable 1.5 V AAA
- Mains power: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- CE mark: Medical Device Class 2 a (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Warranty: 24 months
New Dolpass precautions and contraindications
- People with pacemaker
- During pregnancy (suspected and confirmed)
- People with cardiac arrhythmia and cardiopathies
- People with congenital or juvenile diabetes
- Not when experiencing active haemorrhaging, during menstrual cycle or with thrombotic vascular lesions
- People with artificial crystalline lenses
- People wearing magnetisable prosthetics or synthetic implants
- Not immediately after eating a large meal
- Not for more than 3 times per day
- Always consult a doctor prior to using electromagnetotherapy for pain relief to identify the cause of the pain
- Electromagnetotherapy side effects
- Known side effects of over dosage include cephalalgia (i.e. headache), early menstruation, mild diarrhoea, localised itching and slight increase in body temperature.
- The above side effects are reversible without 24 hours of treatment suspension.
- Although electromagnetotherapy induces relaxation and can be used to treat insomnia, some people may experience hyperactivity, if electromagnetic field treatment is applied in the evening or late afternoon. If you experience such case, apply the therapy during morning or early afternoon.
Electromagnetic Field Therapy background
Electromagnetic field therapy (electromagnetotherapy) has been used successfully in medicine for decades. The first studies of the therapeutic effects of magnetic field date to early 1900.
Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) promotes metabolic exchange and enzymatic processes, exerting analgesic effects on treated tissues. Therapy with pulsed electromagnetic field has many applications and can help in cases of retarded ossification, arthrosis, osteoporosis, bed sores and other inflammatory and painful problems. Because PEMF reduces pain and discomfort, it can therefore help to reduce consumption of pain killers, thus helping to reduce potential side effects associated with medication intake.
Electromagnetic field therapy is based on the belief that the elements constituting human body are in fact ‘electromagnetic dipoles’ (i.e. having positive and negative charges, which can be influenced by an external electromagnetic field. When the body suffers an illness or a pathological condition, the body’s internal dipole is altered. If at such an altered state an external electromagnetic field is applied, electromagnetic equilibrium could be restored. When cellular health is compromised due to factors, such as infections, trauma or aging, the energy reserves stored in cells is depleted. Electromagnetic field therapy can recharge and regenerate cells showing energy deficit by acting on the electromagnetic dipoles of the cells. Restoring cellular energy status to normality can take from few days to many weeks or months. Duration of therapy leading to successful outcomes depends on many critical factors, such as cell type, degree of energy depletion, acute or chronic condition, etc.
Primary therapeutic effects of Electromagnetic Field Therapy (Electromagnetotherapy)
- Anti inflammatory effect (i.e. reduces inflammation)
- Bio-stimulating effect (i.e. increases cellular metabolism and normalises tissues)
- Positive effects of blood and circulation (i.e. accelerates healing of soft tissue and trophic lesions, improves oxygen pressure, reduces blood vessel constriction caused by arteriosclerosis, improves peripheral blood circulation to arms and legs, reduces symptoms of Reynaud’s Syndrome, etc.)
- Positive effects of central and peripheral nervous system (i.e. alters activity of brain cells)
- Positive effects on bone tissues (i.e. promotes osteogenesis, bone formation and bone regeneration)
New Dolpass is a modern portable Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device for use at home and in therapy clinics. New Dolpass can relieve pain and discomfort and help you live comfortable life without daily suffering.Simple to use, safe and effective, New Dolpass Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy Device can remove pain from your life. New Dolpass is an electromagnetic field therapy medical device that helps you enjoy your life!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
New Dolpass kit consists of the main control unit, 2 irradiating antennae applicators, 2 elastic Velcro straps, 1 power adapter (mains power 230 V ~ 50 Hz), 4 x 1.5 V rechargeable batteries (AAA), illustrated user manual and storage case. CE mark Medical Device. 24 months warranty.
New Dolpass Blue Electrode Applicator (flexible adjustable irradiating blue electrode applicator in one universal size) is supplied as a single unit (i.e. 1 Blue Electrode per pack).
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.