New Pocket Magneter Magnetic Field Therapy Device
New Pocket Magneter is an easy to use compact low frequency magnetotherapy device for home and clinic use.
New Pocket Magneter generates magnetic fields addressing common pathologies by simple application of 68 preset programmes that treat common health conditions. New Pocket Magneter also features 20 free (empty) memory channels enabling the clinician or the user to set new personalised treatment programmes based on individual patient needs and adjust or cancel the parameters as the patient’s needs change.
Magnetic field therapy is most commonly used in the management of problems of musculoskeletal origin due to its rehabilitative effects as well as analgesic, fibrolytic and decontractual (loosening) effects. Effective, safe and versatile, the New Pocket Magneter is a new generation of electro magnetotherapy devices for easy use at home or at therapy clinics.
*VAT exemption is available for personal use by people with relevant chronic problems.
New Pocket Magneter background
New Pocket Magneter delivers low frequency magnetic field therapy generally indicated for regeneration, reconstruction and rehabilitation of tissues. It is versatile and easy to use. Magnetic field therapy is most commonly used in the management of problems of musculoskeletal origin due to its rehabilitative effects as well as analgesic, fibrolytic and decontractual (loosening ) effects. In particular, magnetic field therapy is suitable for the treatment of the following problems:
- Muscle contractures
- Cicatrisations of scar tissue
The above problems mainly occur due to activity related trauma with most frequent injuries presenting at the knee and ankle. Associated pain reduction can be achieved with magnetic therapy carried out over a number of treatment sessions. However, sometimes similar problems arise as a result of natural aging processes (i.e. rheumatism, muscle loss, muscle weakening, worsening balance) and can lead to gradual reduction in the quality of life, if not successfully treated.
New Pocket Magneter preset programmes
The list of the 68 preset programmes is divided into type of pathologies addressed.
Bony Pathologies: specific programmes for skeletal problems
- Recent Fractures
- Fractures (minor)
- Fractures (major)
- Consolidation delay
- Initial pseudo-arthrosis
- Advanced pseudo-arthrosis
- Initial osteoporosis
- Advance osteoporosis
Joint pathologies: specific programmes for traumatic, chronic and degenerative bone and cartilage problems
- Arthrosis of minor joints
- Arthrosis of major joints
- Chronic coxoarthrosis
- Chronic heel sprain
- Acute heel sprain
- Knee sprain
- Twisted neck
Muscular lesions: specific programmes for muscular problems
- Localised bruises
- Diffused bruises
- Muscle contractures
- Muscle strains
- Multiple sclerosis
Tendon pathologies: programmes for tendon inflammations and bursitis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic epicondylitis
- Acute epicondylitis
- Foot tendonitis
Nervous system lesions: specific programmes to treat pathological conditions of the nervous system (i.e. neuralgia)
- Chronic lumbago
- Acute lumbago
- Head neuralgia
- Body neuralgia
Skin alterations: specific programmes for the treatment of skin lesions and other skin pathologies
- Skin lesions
- Localised bed sores
- Diffused bed sores
- Psoriasis – Eczema
Abdominal pathologies: programmes for relief of abdominal pain and inflammation in the areas of upper and lower abdomen
- Urogenital conditions
- Urogenital inflammations
- Menstrual problems
- Ulcerous colitis
Various pathologies: programmes to address a variety of different problems
- Migraine – Headache
- Bronchial asthma
- Cold hands (Reynaud syndrome)
Duration of preset programmes vary depending on the indication from 35 minutes to 60 minutes.
Intensity of the treatment differs from programme to programme. You can adjust it up or down, when the device is on and the programme has been selected. If you have adjusted the intensity too high and begin to feel overheating, you must reduce the intensity immediately or switch off the device. During treatment, ensure that you sit or lie comfortably with body relaxed. Maintain the position for the duration of the treatment.
The New Pocket Magneter also features 20 free programme channels for personalised therapy parameters. There are instructions in user manual on how to programme the device. However, unless you are very familiar with low frequency magnetic field therapy, it is prudent to request a help from your health professional (i.e. physiotherapist, etc.).
Your New Pocket Magneter is powered by internal rechargeable battery (Ni-Mh 6V). To recharge the battery, plug the device to mains power and leave it on charge till you see the symbol indicating fully charged battery. Subsequent recharges will take about 2 hours.
New Pocket Magneter technical specifications
- Portable Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device (low frequency)
- Single Channel (1 channel with 2 close solenoids)
- Frequency: 1 – 100 Hz
- Maximum power intensity: 120 Gauss total (60 Gauss x 2 close solenoids)
- Frequency modulation: continuous / modulated ON/OFF (1/2, 1/5, 1/10)
- Modulation waveform: rectangular, sinusoidal
- Inner power: rechargeable battery Ni-MH 6V – 1.6 Ah
- Mains power to recharge: 100 - 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 175 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- CE mark: Medical Device Class 2 a (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Warranty: 24 months
Magnetic field therapy has similar side effects to other therapies that are associated with endogenous production of heat and the contraindications are as follows:
- Degenerative osteoporosis
- Presence of metallic parts or fragments
- Varicose veins
- Thrombosis and acute thromboflebitis
- Arteriopathologies with haemorrhages
- Acute inflammatory problems
- Skin lesions
- Sensitivity alterations
- You should not apply magnetic field therapy on specialised tissues (i.e. testicles, ovaries, etc.) or on cardiac area, especially, if fitted with pacemaker.
- Do not apply on back bone of patients with diagnosed laminectomia.
- Do not apply in proximity of the eyes.
- Do not apply over abdomen or lumbar zone, if pregnant.
- Do not apply if articular prosthesis is present.
- Do not use on children and when cartilage is still developing.
Always read and refer to user manual for details or recommendations and contraindications!
New Pocket Magneter is a low frequency magnetotherapy device for safe and effective applications of magnetic field therapy at home and at therapy clinics. This compact magnetic field therapy device can help to relieve pain and discomfort associated with many health conditions. New Pocket Magneter brings effective and safe low frequency magnetotherapy to your home or to therapy clinic!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 175 x 105 x 40 mm / Weight: 400 g
New Pocket Magneter kit consists of the main control unit fitted with rechargeable battery, lead with 2 irradiating antennae (solenoids), mains power adapter (230 V ~ 50 Hz), 2 straps, user manual and storage case. CE mark Medical Device. 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.