New Pocket Physio URO with Anal Probe
New Pocket Physio URO with Anal Probe for Men
New Pocket Physio Uro with Anal Probe treats incontinence and pelvic floor related problems in men, delivering therapeutic stimulation via anal probe. It can also be sometimes used by women, who require pelvic floor stimulation via anal route.
New Pocket Physio Uro for Men is a modern advanced pelvic floor stimulator. Designed to treat incontinence and pelvic floor problems with special therapeutic electrostimulation treatments. Designed for use with internal stimulation probes (i.e. anal probe) and self-adhesive surface skin electrodes, the New Pocket Physio Uro for Men is technologically advanced and versatile pelvic floor stimulator intended for incontinence, pelvic floor rehabilitation and pelvic pain relief.
New Pocket Physio Uro has two independent channels. It features 20 pre-set stimulation programs and 10 ‘free’ programs that can be customised with stimulation parameters required for treatments based on personal needs of individual users/patients.
New Pocket Physio Uro for Men is supplied with an anal probe. However, it is also compatible with different brands of anal stimulation probes with connector leads fitted with universal 2 mm female sockets (i.e. pigtails), such as Anuform, Nu-Tek Anal Probe, nickel free anal probes with gold plated electrodes (i.e. Analis, Analia and PERISPHERA-A Anal Probe).
Physio URO pre-set programs
- Acute pelvic pain – 20 minutes pelvic pain relief analgesic TENS stimulation with anal probe: Burst operation on 50 µs Pulse width
- Chronic pelvic pain – 20 minutes pelvic pain relief analgesic TENS stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation on 50 µs Pulse width
- Abdominal pain – 30 minutes abdominal pain relief analgesic TENS stimulation with surface skin electrodes: Burst operation on 70 µs Pulse width
- Abdominal cramps and female menstrual pain – 30 minutes analgesic TENS stimulation using surface skin electrodes: Burst operation on 70 µs Pulse width
- Proprioceptive perineal stimulation – stimulation designed to improve own ability to contract muscles of the pelvic floor and restore normal function and sensitivity of pelvic floor – 10 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation with 250 µs Pulse width at 50 Hz Frequency
- Specific perineal stimulation – stimulation designed to rehabilitate pelvic floor muscles after trauma (i.e. post-surgery, childbirth, etc.) - 10 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation with 250 µs Pulse width at 20 Hz Frequency.
- Spastic Incontinence – designed to treat spastic bladder dysfunction caused by neurologic damage with antagonist inhibiting action that calms the muscles responsible for the spasm - 20 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation with 300 µs pulse width at 32 Hz
- Stress Incontinence – 4 programs for stress incontinence – 4 different programs ranging from 10 to 20 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation varying between 250 - 300 µs Pulse width and 32 – 75 Hz Frequency range
- Mixed Incontinence – 4 programs for mixed incontinence - 4 different programs ranging from 10 to 20 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation varying between 250 - 300 µs Pulse width and 1 - 35 Hz Frequency range
- Urge Incontinence – 4 programs for urge incontinence - 4 different programs ranging from 15 to 25 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Burst operation varying between 150 - 350 µs Pulse width and 5 – 10 Hz Frequency range
- Pelvic floor muscle relaxation and female vaginismus – stimulation designed to reduce pelvic floor muscle tension, relax the muscles and reduce discomfort - 10 minutes stimulation using anal probe: Continuous operation on 250 µs Pulse width and 1 Hz Frequency
New Pocket Physio Uro utilises 2 different therapeutic stimulation waveforms:
- Rectangular biphasic waveform for pelvic floor stimulation and pelvic muscle rehabilitation with anal probe
- TENS current for analgesic treatments in pelvic and abdominal area with anal probe and surface skin electrodes (i.e. acute pain in pelvic area, chronic pain in pelvic area, different types of abdominal pain, abdominal cramps and menstrual pain)
Intensity of stimulation is adjustable and you should always ensure that you feel the stimulation, but it is not painful or uncomfortable. Intensity should be adjusted to suitable level at the start of each treatment session.
New Pocket Physio Uro is powered by an internal rechargeable battery (Ni-Mh 6V-2 Ah). The battery is recharged in circa 3 hours from mains power supply (100 – 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz). Fully recharged battery provides several hours of use.
New Pocket Physio URO for Men specifications
- Dual channel
- Designed for continuous operation
- 20 pre-set programs
- 10 customisable programs
- Usable with internal probe and skin electrodes
- Constant current and Burst current
- 120 mA maximum amplitude
- 50 – 400 µs Pulse width
- 1 – 200 Hz Frequency range
- Rectangular biphasic waveform /Analgesic TENS waveform
- 3.6 W per channel on 1 KΩ power output
- Automatic shut off after few minutes of non-use
- 175 x 105 x 40 mm dimensions
- 400 g weight
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0476)
- 24 months warranty
Contraindications and precautions
- Full list of contraindications and precautions can be found in user manual
- Always follow recommendations listed in user manual
- Read user manual before first use and retain it for future reference
- If you have any doubts of your suitability to use the device, please, consult your doctor before embarking on stimulation therapy
- Do not use, if you have a pacemaker fitted or if you suffer with cardiac problems and arrhythmia
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not place skin electrodes on the areas affected by skin problems, such as lesions, lacerations, infected skin, sensitive skin, phlebitis, dermatitis, etc.
- Do not use over areas with metal or synthetic implants or prostheses, metal plates or screws
- Do not use, if you suffer with tumours or cancer
- Do not use for analgesic purposes to treat undiagnosed pain
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
175 x 105 x 40 mm dimensions / 400 g weight
New Pocket Physio URO for Men kit comprises of the main stimulator unit with integral battery, anal probe with 2 x 2 mm female sockets, pack of 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes (48 x 48 mm), power lead cable, mains adaptor, quick reference guide, carry case and user instructions. CE mark Medical Device and 24 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.