New Pocket Physio URO
New Pocket Physio URO with Vaginal Probe
New Pocket Physio URO Pelvic Floor Stimulator with Vaginal Probe for Women
New Pocket Physio Uro for Women is an advanced pelvic floor stimulator for women. It has been developed to address continence related conditions and urogynaecology related issues with appropriately designed therapeutic electrostimulation treatments.
Designed for use with vaginal stimulation probes and self-adhesive surface skin electrodes, the New Pocket Physio Uro for Women is a technologically advanced, versatile and innovative pelvic floor stimulator for incontinence, urogynaecological applications and pelvic pain relief.
New Pocket Physio Uro for Women is a dual channel pelvic floor stimulator that features 20 pre-set stimulation programs and 10 ‘free’ customisable programs that can be set with individual stimulation parameters for tailor-designed treatments based on personal needs.
New Pocket Physio Uro for Women is supplied with a vaginal probe. However, it is also compatible with all vaginal stimulation probes with connector leads fitted with universal 2 mm female sockets (i.e. pigtails), such as Periform Plus, Nu-Tek Vaginal Probes, nickel free vaginal probes with gold plated electrodes (i.e. Perisize4, Optima3, Minima, Novatys, Classica and all PERISPHERA vaginal probes).
New Pocket Physio Uro 20 pre-set programs treat incontinence, vaginismus and pelvic pain. The pre-set programs are as follows:
- Acute pelvic pain – 20 minutes analgesic TENS stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation on 50 µs Pulse width
- Chronic pelvic pain – 20 minutes analgesic TENS stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation on 50 µs Pulse width
- Abdominal pain – 30 minutes analgesic TENS stimulation using surface skin electrodes: Burst operation on 70 µs Pulse width
- Menstrual pain and cramps – 30 minutes analgesic TENS stimulation using surface skin electrodes: Burst operation on 70 µs Pulse width
- Proprioceptive perineal stimulation – stimulation designed to improve patient’s ability to contract pelvic floor, helping to restore its normal function and sensitivity – 10 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation with 250 µs Pulse width at 50 Hz Frequency
- Specific perineal stimulation – stimulation designed for pelvic floor rehabilitation after childbirth - 10 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation with 250 µs Pulse width at 20 Hz Frequency.
- Spastic Incontinence – designed to address spastic bladder dysfunction caused by neurologic damage with antagonist inhibiting action that calms the muscles responsible for the spasm - 20 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation with 300 µs pulse width at 32 Hz
- Stress Incontinence – 4 programs designed to treat stress incontinence – 4 different programs ranging from 10 to 20 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation varying between 250 - 300 µs Pulse width and 32 – 75 Hz Frequency range
- Mixed Incontinence – 4 programs designed to treat mixed incontinence - 4 different programs ranging from 10 to 20 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation varying between 250 - 300 µs Pulse width and 1 - 35 Hz Frequency range
- Urge Incontinence – 4 programs designed to treat urge incontinence - 4 different programs ranging from 15 to 25 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Burst operation varying between 150 - 350 µs Pulse width and 5 – 10 Hz Frequency range
- Vaginismus – stimulation designed to reduce muscle tension, relax muscles and reduce discomfort - 10 minutes stimulation using vaginal probe: Continuous operation on 250 µs Pulse width and 1 Hz Frequency
New Pocket Physio Uro for Women uses 2 different waveforms:
- Rectangular biphasic waveform for pelvic floor stimulation and pelvic muscle rehabilitation with vaginal probe
- TENS current for analgesic treatments in pelvic and abdominal area with vaginal probe and surface skin electrodes (i.e. acute pain in pelvic area, chronic pain in pelvic area, different types of abdominal pain, abdominal menstrual pain)
Intensity of stimulation is adjustable and users must remember that stimulation should be felt, but must not be painful or uncomfortable. Intensity is to be adjusted at the start of each treatment.
New Pocket Physio Uro is powered by an integral rechargeable battery (Ni-Mh 6V-2 Ah), which is easily recharged in circa 3 hours from mains power supply (100 – 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz) and lasts for several hours of normal operations.
New Pocket Physio URO for Women specifications
- Dual channel
- Designed for continuous operation
- 20 pre-set programs
- 10 customisable programs
- Usable with vaginal probe and skin electrodes
- Constant current and Burst current
- 120 mA maximum amplitude
- 50 – 400 µs Pulse width
- 1 – 200 Hz Frequency range
- Rectangular biphasic waveform /Analgesic TENS waveform
- Rechargeable battery 6V
- Mains power for battery recharging 100 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- 3.6 W per channel on 1 KΩ power output
- Automatic shut off after few minutes of non-use
- 175 x 105 x 40 mm dimensions
- 400 g weight
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0476)
- 24 months warranty
Contraindications and precautions
- Full list of contraindications and precautions can be found in user manual
- Always follow recommendations listed in user manual
- Read user manual before first use and retain it for future reference
- If you have any doubts of your suitability to use the device, please, consult your doctor before embarking on stimulation therapy
- Do not use, if you have a pacemaker fitted or if you suffer with cardiac problems and arrhythmia
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not place skin electrodes on the areas affected by skin problems, such as lesions, lacerations, infected skin, sensitive skin, phlebitis, dermatitis, etc.
- Do not use over areas with metal or synthetic implants or prostheses, metal plates or screws
- Do not use, if you suffer with tumours or cancer
- Do not use for analgesic purposes to treat undiagnosed pain
New Pocket Physio URO for women - a perfect and robust companion in the battle again incontinence and pelvic floor related problems.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 175 x 105 x 40 mm / Weight: 400 g
New Pocket Physio Uro for Women kit comprises of the main stimulator unit with integral battery, vaginal probe with 2 x 2 mm female sockets, pack of 4 self-adhesive skin electrodes (48 x 48 mm), power lead cable, mains adaptor, quick reference guide, carry case and user instructions. CE mark Medical Device and 24 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.