New T-Sonic Ultrasound with TENS and EMS
New T-Sonic is an innovative multifunctional medical device capable of performing both the ultrasound therapy and TENS and EMS electrotherapy.
- Ultrasound therapy with the New T-Sonic treats pain, muscle spasm and cramps. Application of ultrasound using new T-Sonic is very simple and takes only 15 t0 30 minutes to perform.
- New T-Sonic benefits from 13 preset electrotherapy programmes (TENS and EMS) indicated for relief of pain associated with common health conditions, muscle training and muscle rehabilitation and for aesthetic issues. The intensity of the electric signals used for TENS and EMS is adjustable
New T-Sonic is portable, compact and easy to use. You can use your New T-Sonic to perform analgesic treatments for pain relief as well as aesthetic treatments, muscle relaxation and muscle toning. If you are an athlete, you can use the New T-Sonic to aid your sports training to increase your performance.
New T-Sonic is a perfect device for professional applications and for effective and safe home use and represents perfect investment for your health, beauty and fitness.
New T-Sonic for Ultrasound Therapy
Therapeutic effects of ultrasound therapy are analgesic, fibrolytic and anti contracture.
Most common conditions treated by ultrasound therapy are conditions involving bones, muscles and tendons and especially the following problems:
- Muscle contractures
- Organised oedemas
Other problems that may respond well to ultrasound therapy include age related or activity related issues, such as scapulohumeral periarthritis, elbow epicondylitis, rheumatisms, muscular hypotrophy and sports related traumas, such as those affecting knees and ankles.
Ultrasound therapy with the New T-Sonic treats pain, muscle spasm and cramps. Application of ultrasound using new T-Sonic is very simple and takes only 15 t0 30 minutes to perform.
When New T-Sonic is used for ultrasound therapy, it must be connected to mains via the power adaptor supplied. Mains power required is 230–240 V ~ 50-60 Hz.
Ways of applying the New T-Sonic
- Mobile Method of Ultrasound Application: The most common technique is to make small movements with the ultrasonic head (i.e. ultrasonic probe) over the treated area. You can either move the ultrasonic head back and forth or use circular motion. Always spread ultrasonic gel on the skin prior to ultrasound treatment.
Mobile Method is most suitable for large muscles, knees, ankles, neck, shoulders and large tendons.
- Fixed Method of Ultrasound Application: Another method suitable for treating small areas is to keep the ultrasonic head stationary on the treated area by holding the head motionless in one position on the skin. Always apply ultrasonic gel to the skin over the area to be treated.
Fixed Method works best on spinal column related problems and small tendons.
For best outcomes, apply ultrasound therapy daily, till problem resolves.
If you are not familiar with ultrasound therapy, you may wish to ask your medical practitioner (i.e. physiotherapist) for advice.
New T-Sonic for Electrotherapy – TENS and EMS
New T-Sonic benefits from 13 preset electrotherapy programmes (TENS and EMS) indicated for relief of pain associated with common health conditions, muscle training and muscle rehabilitation and for aesthetic issues. The intensity of the electric signals used for TENS and EMS is adjustable.
TENS stands fro transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation. TENS is a proven effective and safe method of pain relief. EMS stands to electric muscular stimulation. During EMS, muscle fibres are repeatedly contracted and relaxed in a form of passive exercise that tones and firms the muscles. EMS is painless and effortless and is frequently used in muscle rehabilitation (i.e. after stroke or injuries or during long periods of ilness related muscle inactivity) and for muscle toning. EMS is frequently used in sports to aid physical training and to rehabilitate muscles after long and short bursts of efforts.
New T-Sonic is a dual channel stimulator, hence enables you to simultaneously treat to different areas of the body, if necessary. You can even use the 2 channels to perform electrotherapy on 2 different people.
New T-Sonic features double power feed, which means that TENS and EMS therapies are performed using batteries and the ultrasound therapy with mains power.
New T-Sonic Electrotherapy Applications (TENS and EMS)
To use the New T-Sonic for electrotherapy (TENS, EMS), you must place batteries in the battery compartment and connect the leads and skin electrodes to the channel outlets. The device uses 2 skin electrodes per channel and is supplied with 4 x square 40 x 40 mm skin electrodes. The electrodes should be placed over the treatment area.
Alternatively, you can use the New T-Sonic with a handy TENS probe. Using the TENS probe is simple, Just press the probe to the skin over treated area. The TENS probe has 2 contacts. Each contact is an equivalent of one skin electrode.
During electrotherapy treatment, you can adjust the intensity of the signal to personal needs or preference. The treatment signals should be felt, but the level should be adjusted to comfortable level that is not painful.
New T-Sonic 13 preset electrotherapy programmes
- P.1: Warm Up: Stimulation programme that brings muscles up to working status. This programme is can be used prior to physical work out. It stimulates all muscle fibres (slow, intermediate and fast) to increase elasticity and speed of contractions. Best for use on arms and legs.
- P.2: Toning: Stimulation that helps to regain muscle tone after periods of inactivity. It is also effective for stimulating the lymphatic system, for localised fluid drainage and restoration of tone to flaccid muscles and sagging skin. Best for us on arms, abdomen and legs.
- P.3: Basic Training: Improves muscle tone, strength and elasticity with bursts and endurance cycles. Perfect for muscle toning on the chest, arms, abdomen and legs.
- P.4: Basic Muscle Definition: Designed for increasing staying power (endurance) for both trained and untrained muscles. Produces long contractions at specific intervals to build up muscle resistance against prolonged fatigue. It works by simulation of tiring training sessions through specifically set electric stimulation. Best for use on chest muscles, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
- P.5: Advanced Muscle Definition: Designed to improve muscle tone and strength and increase staying power (endurance) without excessively tiring the joints and lumbar area of the back. Best to be used for increasing and maintaining muscle mass on the arms, abdomen and legs.
- P.6: Increase Lean Mass: Created to improve staying power and to stimulate hypertrophied muscles, this programme is also used for stimulation of difficult to exercise muscles. When use prior to training, this programme promotes muscle fibre functionality, improving the contractile performance of exercised muscles. Long term use of this programme increases lean mass of the muscles, enlarging muscle fibres in a similar way to effective training. Best for applications on the chest, arms, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
- P.7: Lipolysis and Cellulite: Treats localised fat and cellulite, this programme is perfect for modelling and defining of abdomen, hips, buttocks and legs and to help burn off fatty deposits during stimulation. This programme promotes muscle contractions, helping to eliminate toxins through lymphatic system. It also improve blood flow to the treated tissues. Stimulation with this programme increases production of lipolytic enzymes, which metabolise fat and eliminate extra-cellular fluids that contribute to the formation of cellulite. When applied alongside healthy diet, this programme helps you to effectively lose weight. Best for use on chest, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
- P.8: Capillarisation: There is an abundance of capillaries surrounding all muscle fibres. Capillaries carry blood, nutrients and oxygen to cells for energy. Capillaries also participate in effective removal of toxins generated during effort and exercise. This programme has been created to help athletes make full use of the capillary network. This programme increases muscle resistance and improves oxygen distribution in muscles and peripheral tissues. It also promotes peripheral vasodilation and help with athletic performance. Continuous contractions force the blood through the peripheral capillaries for greater oxygenation of muscle fibres, greater performance and reduced fatigue – especially during sporting events. For best results – after using this programme, perform few minutes of stretching. Best for use on the chest muscles, arms, legs and feet.
- P.9: Massage and Muscle Relaxation TENS: This programme is very useful after hard training and/or to relieve painful muscle cramps. TENS therapy relieves pain and has anti inflammatory effects and is most helpful in treating muscle pain. The stimulation improves blood flow and lymphatic flow, reducing the sensation of fatigue and physical exhaustion. It combats pain by promoting the production of endogenous endorphins, body’s own natural pain killers that induce a feeling of wellbeing. Used on the lowest intensity setting, this stimulation promotes elimination of toxins, such as lactic acid. This programme is also very effective as analgesic and anti inflammatory treatment for lumbar and cervical pain. Best when use on the shoulders, chest, arms, abdomen, buttocks, legs and feet.
- P.10: Analgesia and Muscle Relaxation TENS: This programme produces fast analgesic effect as it inhibits pain through TENS therapy. Pain signals transmitted through the nerve fibres to the brain are blocked at spinal level. Pain relief is immediate, but short lasting. This programme is useful for treating tendonitis and a multitude of musculoskeletal pain. Can be used on shoulders, chest, arms, abdomen, buttocks, legs and feet.
- P.11: Resistance and Speed: Very useful programme for athletes, who need to maintain same speed for long time. This programme trains muscles with frequent short and medium bursts. It is useful during final stages of preparation and during interval in training as it helps to improve speed and stress resistance. Can be applied to muscles on the arms, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
- P.12: Body Definition: Perfect programme for modelling and toning of specific body areas. Works well as an additional supplement to physical exercise and with a calorie controlled diet. Use this programme on abdomen, buttocks and legs.
- P.13: Face: This stimulation programme can help to restore facial tone through stimulation of muscles used for chewing and controlling facial expression. It is also good for relaxation. Use on the face only.
Applying TENS & EMS Therapy with the New T-Sonic
The New T-Sonic manual contains illustrations suggesting areas suitable for electrode positioning. However, the rules are simple:
- place the skin electrodes over the area of pain for analgesic TENS therapy or use the hand held TENS probe (supplied) - treat daily till symptoms subside
- place skin electrodes over muscles for muscular stimulation (EMS)- apply every other day
- place the skin electrodes over fatty areas for localised slimming effects – apply daily or as needed
New T-Sonic Technical Specifications
- Combination device for Ultrasound Therapy and Electrotherapy (TENS & EMS)
- Constant current generator
- Dual power input (double feeding): mains for ultrasound, batteries for electrotherapy (TENS & EMS)
- Waveform: rectangular biphasic
- Electrotherapy Channels: 2 independent
- Electrotherapy Programmes: 13 preset
- Current intensity: 0 – 100 mA
- Frequency: 1 – 300 Hz for electrotherapy, 1 MHz for ultrasound
- Pulse amplitude: 100 – 350 µS
- Ultrasound duty cycle: 10%, 20%, 50%, Continuous
- Ultrasound power: 2 W / cm²
- Batteries: 3 x 1.5 V AAA
- Mains: 230 – 240V ~ 50 – 60 Hz
- CE mark Class 2b Medical Device (CE0476)
- Warranty: 24 months
New T-Sonic contraindications
You will find full list of precautions, contraindications and warning in user manual. For best therapeutic outcomes and for your safety, always follow manufacturer’s recommendations and guidance as enclosed in user manual.
- Always read user manual prior to first use and retain it for future reference
- If you are in any doubt about suitability of the treatments, consult your medical professional for advice
- Degenerative osteoporosis
- Metallic implants
- Varicose veins
- Thrombosis and acute thrombophlebitis
- Obliterative arteriopathic haemorrhage
- Neoplasms (tumours)
- Presence of acute inflammation
- Skin lesions
- Changes in sensitivity
- Over special tissues (i.e. testicles, ovaries, growing metaphyses)
- Over heart area
- If fitted with pacemaker
The New T-Sonic is a combination electrotherapy device that integrates ultrasound, TENS and EMS in one compact and portable machine. It is easy to apply and perfect for home use. With a variety of pain relief applications, muscle toning and rehabilitation treatments for sports people as well as with aesthetic uses, the New T-Sonic can offer a versatile and affordable solution to many of your electrotherapy needs.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
New T-Sonic kit comprises of the main control unit, 1 ultrasonic probe, 1 TENS probe, 2 connective leads, set of 4 skin electrodes (40 x 40 mm), 3 x AAA batteries, power supply adaptor and cable, ultrasonic gel (20 ml sachet), user manual and aluminium carry case. CE mark Medical Device. 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.