OXYJET GO Oxygen Beauty Treatment System for Home Use
OXYJET GO Oxygen Beauty Treatment System by NORA BODE
OXYJET GO combats age-related facial issues, such as wrinkles and lines, hyperpigmentation, skin unevenness and dullness by plumping your skin from within skin's deep layers with anti-aging oxygen and active ingredients. OXYJET GO delivers microencapsulated oxygen and concentrated active ingredients to the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and lines, reducing pigmentation irregularities and revitalising and rejuvenating the skin for a fresh look and youthful appearance. Easy to use, painless and entirely non-invasive, the OXYJET GO treats skin’s problem areas effectively, safely and systematically in the comfort and privacy of your home whenever and wherever you choose.
OXYJET GO is especially designed for home use. It employs pulsed air pressure to push special cosmetic formulations gently, effectively and safely to penetrate deeply into the skin. Active ingredients penetrate through natural interstices between epidermal cells to be deposited and be active in the deep layers of the skin. Build-up deposits of active ingredients in the intercellular spaces within epidermis increases the volume of the skin and produces immediate plumping and smoothing effects, thus enhancing the skin’s appearance over a longer time. Additionally, OXYJET GO performs special eye zone decongesting treatment designed to reduce puffiness and discolouration around the eyes, giving the eyes more youthful appearance.
OXYJET GO treats forehead, brow and eye zones and the mouth area, including the wrinkle prone upper lip and nose to mouths lines. OXYJET GO is suitable for all skin type and can be used by adults over the age of 18.
Two specially formulated skin serums containing microencapsulated molecular oxygen and other high-tech active ingredients have been developed for use with the OXYJET GO. Free from parabens, fragrances, alcohol and PEGs, these unique serums are essential for the application of pulsed pressure generated by OXYJET GO.
For best outcomes, OXYJET GO should be used 3 times a week for 4 weeks to create plumping and smoothing deposits of actives in the deep layers of the skin. Thereafter top up treatment should be performed once a week to maintain achieved results. For immediate quick 'pick me up', if you wish to quickly revitalise and refresh your complexion for a special occasion, you can use your OXYJET GO at any time!
OXYJET GO combats signs of aging and produces lasting outcomes. With OXYJET GO, you can perform your own oxygen beauty treatments at home to enjoy lasting ageless appearance!
OXYJET GO overview
- Designed by NORA BODE Kosmetik, Germany
- Professional quality oxygen beauty treatment device for home use - Cosmetic skin treatment device for home use
- Entirely non-invasive, safe and effective
- Suitable for all skin types and any adult age
- Utilises microencapsulated molecular oxygen and high-tech active ingredients to make skin smooth, fresh and ageless
- Does not compromise skin integrity and does not damage the skin
- Tested for efficacy by Dermatest, Munster, Germany
- Feature 2 modes:
- Pulse mode for penetration of actives in the deep layers of skin
- Flow mode to perform decongestant massage in the eye area, also suitable for quick refresh of forehead and mouth area
- Usable with two special skin serums containing microencapsulated oxygen and other high-tech actives (supplied)
- Pushes active ingredients by applying air jet pulses deep into the skin without needles
- Fills skin’s intercellular spaces with actives and increases skin volume
- Regular use builds up deposits of actives in the skin
- Plumps, firms and lifts the skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Makes skin radiant, fresh and smooth
- Regenerates, rejuvenates and improves skin appearance
- Full face treatment takes 20 minutes
- Automatic shut down after 20 minutes of use
- Manufacturer: NORA BODE™ Kosmetik, Germany
- CE mark
- 12 months warranty
OXYJET Treatment Serums
OXYJET GO works with 2 special skin care serums containing microencapsulated oxygen and other high-tech active ingredients that are essential components of the OXYJET GO beauty treatments and crucial to attainment of optimum outcomes. The serums have been develope by NORA BODE Kosmetik especially for use with OXYJET devices. The serums are essencial to the success of OXYGET GO facial beauty treatments.
OXYJET Serum 1
Serum 1 has been formulated to release molecular oxygen and it represents the basis of the treatment. Serum 1 contains ingredients that actively and visibly reduce wrinkles and smooth the skin. Serum 1 also contains active ingredients that regulate pigmentation and ensure moisturisation of the skin. Suitable for all skin types. Supplied in 15 ml dropper bottle.
Serum 1 active ingredients:
- Perfluorodecalin – binds to oxygen and delivers it to the skin cells. Perfluorodecalin carries oxygen deeply into the skin layers and releases it for easy absorption by the cells. The oxygen enhances cellular metabolism and energises the cells. Released energy stimulates cellular functionality and regeneration and encourages formation of new cells, leading to fewer lines and wrinkles and smooth complexion.
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) – stores and transports the energy derived from oxygen, ensuring this energy is available to the skin cells for longer.
- Hyaluronic Acid – present in different molecular weights for penetration into the skin layers deeply and evenly, forming deposits and plumping up the skin from within, thus improving skin elasticity, firmness and tone.
- Meiritage® - active complex formed by combination of root extracts of different Asian herbs that target signs of aging, such as wrinkles, dehydration and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates collagen production, restores integrity of epidermis, combats uneven pigmentation and intensely hydrates and moisturises the skin.
- Squalane and Glycosphingolipids – actives that help to restore skin’s own lipids, stimulate regeneration of cellular membranes and make the skin soft and supple.
OXYJET Serum 1 list of all ingredients: Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pullulan, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6,Panthenol, Perfluorodecalin, Butylene Glycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Atractyloides Macrocephaa Root Extract, Blupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Simonsidia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycosphingolipids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Scleroglucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
OXYJET Serum 2
Serum 2 has been formulated to increase the skin’s volume from the inside out. Containing plant ingredients used in Ayurvedic Medicine for hundreds of years, the Serum 2 increases the plumpness of the subcutaneous fatty layer of the skin naturally, tightening the skin. Serum 2 also contains decongesting and swelling reducing ingredients that help to minimise puffiness around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types. Supplied in 15 ml dropper bottle.
Serum 2 active ingredients:
- Commiphora Mukul Extract – stimulates lipid synthesis in the deep layers of the skin, thus enhances and mimics natural youthful skin plumpness. When applied with the OXYJET GO, this active ingredient penetrates deeply into the skin layers to act over longer period, this playing a role of a natural lasting filler without the need for needles (i.e. filler injections).
- Sweet Almond – high in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, this non-comedogenic active nurtures the skin effectively and safely.
- Glycine Soy Oil – rich in unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, it strengthens the barrier function of the skin, resulting in a soft and velvety to touch skin condition.
- Pullulan – a natural saccharide that forms a clear tightening film on the skin surface for more defined and lifted facial contours.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 – synthetically derived active that helps to reduce puffiness and dark discolorations around the eyes for more youthful appearance.
OXYJET Serum 2 list of all ingredients: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicapryl Ether Olus (Vegetable Oil), Pentylene Glycol, Pullulan, Coco Caprylate/Caprate Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Simonsidia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Glucamate Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soabean) Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Pectin, Scleroglucan, Alteromonas Ferment extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Phenoxyethanol.
Performing OXYJET GO facial beauty treatment
OXYJET GO is designed to treat entire face with pulses of air pressure pulses. Treatment areas are the forehead, both brow and eye areas and the mouth area.
OXYJET GO is easy to use and safe and the treatment produces immediate results. Regular use of OXYJET GO leads to build up of actives in deep layers of the skin for long lasting filler effects, plumper and even skin with improved youthful appearance.
For best outcomes, before embarking on a facial treatment, familiarise yourself with operation and use/handling of the OXYJET GO by practising on the inner surface of your forearm. You will find easy to follow instructions in illustrated user manual and brochure supplied with the device.
Regular use of the OXYJET GO will ensure proficiency in use and produce lasting outcomes.
For best outcomes, OXYJET GO should be used 3 times a week for 4 weeks to create plumping and smoothing deposits in the deep layers of the skin and thereafter once a week to maintain the results over long term period of time. Evening is the best time to use the OXYJET GO.
For immediate quick pick up, if you wish to quickly revitalise and refresh your complexion for a special occasion, you can use your OXYJET GO at any time!
OXYJET GO combats age-related facial issues from within by plumping your skin with anti-aging oxygen and active ingredients.
OXYJET GO facial treatment step by step:
- Cleanse and dry your face
- Prepare OXYJET GO for use by inserting one end of the power cable provided into the input socket on the device and connect the other end to the power adapter
- Plug the OXYJET GO to the mains power socket
- Take 4 – 5 drops of OXYJET Serum 1 and spread it over the entire face
- Decide which part of the face you wish to treat – forehead, eye zone or mouth area
- Once you have chosen the treatment area, spread 1 – 2 drops of the OXYJET Serum 2 on
- Press the Pulse button and pulse the Serum 2 into the skin in the treatment area
- Point to note: Ensure that the nozzle of the device is on the skin and then deliver 3 pulses per each treatment point for optimum penetration of the actives into the skin. Slide the nozzle by circa 1 cm further pulse 3 times. Continue repeating this action until you cover entire treatment area.
- Press the Pulse button to stop pulsation
- To complete the treatment, apply your normal day or night care products. For best outcomes, for the duration of the entire treatment cycle (i.e. 4 weeks), spread few drops of the Serum 1 and Serum 2 before retiring to bed on your face and follow with your normal night skin care.
Depuffing Under Eye Treatment:
If you suffer puffiness in the lower eye zone, OXYJET GO performs a gentle decongestive massage using the Flow mode.
- Apply Serum 2 under the eye
- Use the Flow button to activate the device
- Slide the nozzle slowly and gently with short strokes across the skin until the under eye area is covered
- Please note: The Flow mode with Serums 1 & 2 can also be used on the Forehead and around the mouth to refresh these areas with quick and gentle skin reviving session anytime.
- Press the Flow button to stop the flow
OXYJET GO specifications
- Power consumption: 10.8 W
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Rated current: 900 mA
- Input power supply: 100 – 240 V AC/50 – 60 Hz / 0.5 A
- Output power supply: 12 V DC / maximum 2.0 A (center positive)
- Maximum operating time: 20 minutes
- Cooling phase: minimum 1 hour (minimum 2 hours for forced shut down)
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40° C
- Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: 297 g
Contraindications and warnings
- Read user instructions and follow recommendations
- Keep user instructions for future reference
- Home use only device
- Not suitable for use at beauty salons or cosmetic or medical practices or any other business purposes
- Intended for facial aging treatments only
- Suitable only for facial use
- Suitable only for treatments of healthy skin
- Due to hygiene reasons, suitable only for use by a single person
- Not for use on the body
- Not for use by children below age 18
- Not for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or metal capacities
- Do not use of you have skin infections, open wounds, rashes, burns, sunburn, inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, spider veins, active infections such as herpes or active acne in the areas to be treated
- Do not use, if you have large moles, tattoos, port wine stains, permanent make-up or any skin irritations in the areas to be treated
- Do not use during recovery from a cosmetic or medical treatment (i.e. chemical peels, mechanical peels, laser resurfacing, fractional laser, dermal fillers or any other irritating or invasive treatments
- Do not use, if you have skin cancer or unclear skin irregularities
- Do not use, if you are allergic to any of the cosmetic ingredients in the OXYJET /NORA BODE skin serums
- Use only NORA BODE skin preparations with the OXYJET GO
- If you are in doubt of your skin suitability for the use of OXYJET GO, consult your doctor for advice
OXYJET GO – your perfect oxygen facial beauty self-therapy device for a wrinkle free youthful complexion and ageless appearance!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 55 mm / Weight: 297 g
- OXYJET GO kit consists of OXYJET GO device, storage station, power adapter including AC adapter, OXYJET 1 Serum 15 ml, OXYJET 2 Serum 15 ml, operating manual and brochure. CE mark and 1 year warranty.
- OXYJET Serum 1 in 10 ml dropper bottle
- OXYJET Serum 2 in 15 ml dropper bottle
- OXYJET DUO Serum 1 & 2 in 15 ml dropper bottles