Diagnostic Ultrasound Bladder Scanners
Bladder scanners are non-invasive ultrasound medical devices intended for assessment and diagnosis of bladder disorders in people of all ages, including young children. The use of non-invasive bladder scanners helps clinicians to diagnose bladder dysfunction and urinary problems and to effectively manage incontinence. Ultrasonic bladder scanning represents an alternative way of measuring bladder volume without insertion of urinary catheters. Diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanners carry our accurate and quick measurements of urinary volume and post-void residual volume non-invasively, painlessly and without causing worries or loss of privacy to vulnerable patients, including young children.
Benefits of using non-invasive ultrasonic bladder scanner:
- Fewer catheterisations
- Reduction in costs associated with catheterisation
- Reduction in urinary tract infections associated with catheterisation
- Faster, safer and simpler to perform than catheterisation
- Greater patient comfort and satisfaction
- Improvement in patient dignity and privacy
- Suitable for adults and children
- Child friendly and non-traumatic procedure
- Suitable for applications across a wide variety of medical specialities (i.e. urology, paediatric, gynaecology, general surgery, colorectal surgery, rehabilitation, emergency, elderly care, etc.) and healthcare institutions (hospitals, clinics, care institutions, medical centres, primary care surgeries, etc.)
Bladder Scanners available from Win Health Medical
In the section you can learn about 3 different brands of diagnostic ultrasond bladder scanners. Each of the scanners presents different features, benefits and pricing. Please follow the links to relevant pages to learn about the scanners and to decide, which of the scanners fits your requirements and budget. Please contact us for more information or to arrange a demonstration.
Please note that our Bladder Scanners - BBS Revolution, AvantSonic Z5 and AvantSonic Z3 - are available UK nationwide directly from us and from the NHS Supply Chain, the NHS Shared Business Services and the NHS National Services Scotland.
Medical Industry Accredited
We work closely with medical professionals across the NHS and private healthcare. We observe ABHI Code of Practice and our employees, who have direct contact with members of the health service (i.e. when visiting the NHS Hospitals and Clinics or private healthcare premises to demonstrate our medical devices and/or to train medical professionals in the use of medical devices) are appropriately trained, qualified and accredited to do so.
For further information on the BBS Revolution Bladder Scanner, the AvantSonic Z5 Bladder Scanner, the AvanSonic Z3 Bladder Scanner and the BVS Pro W Bladder Scanner or to discuss your individual needs or arrange a demo presentation at your clinical facility or office, please contact us by e-mail or by phone and we will be delighted to help you! We at Win Health Medical have been serving the NHS and Private Healthcare Providers since 2001. Our ethos is to deliver Quality, Value and Choice to all our customers. Our bladder scanners are available via the NHS Supply Chain, the NHS Shared Business Services and the NHS National Services Scotland.