Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary
Perforated Cubic Pessary for Pelvic Floor Support and Vaginal Prolapse
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary is a cube shaped perforated prolapse pessary made of tissue-friendly silicone with a button holding a firmly secured thread that facilitates removal and changing of the pessary. Perforated Cubic Pessary is intended for women with more severe degrees of vaginal prolapse or treatment of micturition disorders and to provide pelvic floor support prior to pelvic floor surgery or prolapse repair. Perforated Cubic Pessary is a CE marked medical device (CE 0482) for single user.
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary is easy to handle during removals, whilst perforations allow secretions to drain out naturally, when inserted. The perforated cube prolapse pessary should be removed by the user every evening and re-inserted every morning.
Available in 2 sizes, it is recommended that a medical professional assesses the user to determine appropriate size of the perforated cubic prolapse pessary, which is essential for secure hold and comfort during use.
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary sizes:
- 29 mm / 26 g
- 37 mm /34 g
Please note: It is recommended that a medical professional determines the optimum size of the prolapse pessary prior to first use. This is essential for secure holding of the pessary in place during use and for user comfort. For this reason, persons new to prolapse pessaries, should consider purchasing a starter pack that contains one of each size of the perforated cubic pessary prior to visiting a medical professional.
Cleaning, storage and disposal
- Perforated Cubic Pessary is a single user medical device made of tissue-friendly silicone. The prolapse pessary should be kept clean by rinsing in warm running water without use of any cleansing agents, detergents or disinfectants.
- When not in use, store the pessary safely in a dry and hygienic environment at room temperature between 1°C to 30° C, protected from direct UV radiation and without direct contact with gasses, ozone or mineral oils.
- Dispose of use or damaged silicone pessary with household waste after cleaning/washing. If used in a care institution, please follow applicable disposal regulations.
Shelf life is 10 years of the date of manufacture and is stated on the product label. Usable life span of the Perforated Cubic Pessary is 6 months.
- Patients not able to remove or change the pessary
- Patients with active infections and/or presence of inflammatory diseases in the vagina or pelvis
- Patients not able to understand or follow advice
- Consult medical professional prior to first use of perforated cubic pessary
- Read user instructions prior to first use and retain for future reference
- Consult a doctor in case of pain, bleeding or extreme discharge
- Perforated Cubic Pessary is a single user medical device and must not be shared with another person
- The silicone material has not been tested for compliance with vaginal creams or gels, albeit no negative complaints against the use of these preparations have ever been reported or received
- Serious side effects should be reported to the supplier of the device or to the manufacturer or to responsible authorities
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary – easy to handle prolapse pessary for women with prolapse and micturition problems.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- 29 mm / 26 g
- 37 mm / 34 g
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary kit contains a cube pessary in selected size and user instructions. CE Medical Device (CE 0482).
Dr Arabin Perforated Cubic Pessary Starter Pack kit contains one of each size of perforated cube pessary (i.e. 2 pessaries) and user instructions. CE Medical Device (CE 0482).
VAT exemption available for sufferers of relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration ust be completed online at the time of purchase.
Please note: Dr Arabin's pessaries are medical devices for single user.
Please note: Dr Arabin's pessaries are medical devices for personal use and as such, once the pack with a pessary has been opened, they are not returnable due to hygiene reasons and prevention of the spread of infections.