Peritron AV Perineometer with Anal and Vaginal Sensor
OUT OF STOCK - DISCONTINUED
Peritron AV Perineometer is a version of the Peritron Perineometer that has both the vaginal and the anal measurement capabilities with dedicated independent Vaginal and Anal Sensors and connective tubes included. The vaginal and anal sensors can be autoclaved. Spare sensors can be purchased for multiple patient applications.
Due to the personal nature of Peritron sensors, when using Peritron in clinical situations it is best practice to use a single sensor per patient as a matter of policy.
Peritron 9300 AV Perineometer is a hand held microprocessor-controlled perineometer intended for assessing the strength of pelvic floor muscles and teaching pelvic floor exercises.
*Peritron AV can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems.
Peritron AV Perineometer background
Peritron 9300 AV gives audio as well as visual biofeedback (numerical on LCD display in cm water and/or 'progressing bars' display for exercise feedback presented as 'better-worse' bar graph picture).
Peritron 9300 AV is very sensitive and gives precise readings. It displays contraction measurements numerically in cm water (cm/H2O) to 0.1 cm/H2O. Peritron 9300 AV can recall the peak and the average values of the contractions as well as the duration. Peritron also numerically displays the gradient and the area under the curve. Peritron's feedback display has 99 levels. Its sensitive response picks up the very first flickers of a contraction. Such high sensitivity is very useful, especially with patients that have very compromised and weakened pelvic floor muscles. It is also useful when using Peritron for research purposes.
For teaching pelvic floor contractions the display may be switched to 'progressing bars' that provide 'better-worse' feedback. The more bars that are lit - the stronger the contractions are.
Peritron AV Perineometer summary
- small and light
- measuring to 0.1 cm/H2O
- very sensitive
- gives audio as well as visual biofeedback
- has linear and logarithmic biofeedback
- gives comprehensive contraction measurements: Gradient, Area under Curve, Peak, Average and Duration
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Please note: All models of Peritron have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are no longer available!
Peritron AV Anal and Vaginal Perineometer is supplied with Vaginal Sensor, Anal Sensor, connective tubes (A & V). 2 AA batteries and informative CD with user manual. CE marked Medical Device. 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.