Peritron V Perineometer with Vaginal Sensor
OUT OF STOCK - DISCONTINUED
Peritron V Perineometer with Vaginal Sensor is a pressure biofeedback perineometer.
Peritron is a hand held microprocessor-controlled perineometer intended for assessing the strength of pelvic floor muscles and teaching pelvic floor exercises. Peritron V is the vaginal pelvic muscle assessment and training device based on pressure biofeedback.
Strong pelvic floor is essential for prevention of urinary and faecal incontinence and other pelvic floor related problems in women (i.e. pelvic organ prolapse).
Peritron 9300 V Vaginal Perineometer is small and light and very accurate. It is perfect for pelvic floor research as it is very sensitive and provides very precise measurements.
*Peritron V can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems.
Peritron V Perineometer background
Peritron 9300 V gives audio as well as visual biofeedback (numerical on LCD display in cm water and 'progressing bars' display for exercise feedback presented as 'better-worse' bar graph picture).
Peritron 9300 V Perineometer with vaginal sensor is very sensitive and captures even the smallest flickering of the contracting muscle. Peritron V measures and displays the contractions numerically in cm of water (cm/H2O) to 0.1 cm/H2O. Peritron 9300 V can recall the peak and average values of the contraction and its duration. It also numerically displays the gradient and the area under the curve.
For teaching pelvic floor contractions the display may be switched to 'progressing bars' that provide 'better-worse' feedback. The more bars that are lit - the stronger are the contractions.
Peritron's feedback display has 99 levels. Its super response picks up the first flickers of a contraction. Such sensitivity is very useful, especially with patients that have very compromised and weak pelvic floor muscles.
Peritron V Perineometer summary
- small and light
- measuring to 0.1 cm/H2O
- very sensitive
- gives audio as well as visual biofeedback
- has linear and logarithmic biofeedback
- gives comprehensive contraction measurements: Gradient, Area under Curve, Peak, Average and Duration
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Please note: All models of Peritron have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are no longer available!
Peritron 9300 V is supplied with Vaginal Sensor, connecting tube, 2 AA batteries and informative CD with user manual. A complimentary copy of best selling book Womens Waterworks by Dr Pauline Chiarelli. CE marked Medical Device and 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.