PFXA Biofeedback with Anal Sensor
PFXA with Anal Sensor for Men and Women
PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor is suitable for men and women. Regular pelvic floor exercises with PFXA can help to prevent or improve embarrassing symptoms of accidental bowel or bladder leaks that occur during exertion, laughing or coughing. PFXA can help men after bowel or prostate surgery or when regular pelvic floor exercises are recommended. Feedback on progress provided by the PFXA motivates the user, thus improving compliance and outcomes.
Pelvic floor muscles play an important role in bowel and bladder control. Pelvic floor exercises strengthen these muscles and improve bowel and bladder control. PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor helps men prevent erectile dysfunction and post micturition dribble. Research from Professor Grace Dorey has shown that pelvic floor exercises can be as effective in the prevention of erectile dysfunction as medication, such as Viagra.
*PFXA can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems. VAT exemption declaration can be completed online in our Online Shop.
PFXA, Pelvic Floor Exercises and Erectile Dysfunction
Pelvic floor exercises are effective and safe and you can do them without worries about drug induced side effects. PFXA is a pelvic floor exerciser that supports pelvic floor exercises and provides a highly motivating biofeedback on the progress achieved. You can minimise or prevent your erectile dysfunction by exercising your pelvic floor today! In men, weak pelvic floor muscles can exacerbate symptoms of erectile dysfunction and post micturition dribble. It is never too late to reduce the symptoms of erectile dysfunction!
PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Biofeedback benefits
- PFXA Pressure Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor is especially designed and calibrated for exercising and strengthening of the anal sphincter. Whilst PFXA exercises the anal sphincter, it also exercises the entire pelvic floor. Pelvic floor stretches from the tail bone at the back to the pubic bone at the front of the body. PFXA uses appropriately designed anal sensor with a safety stop collar that ensures correct insertion and penetration.
- PFXA performs a role of a simple perineometer, pelvic floor muscles assessment device. Simple visual measurements of the pelvic floor muscle strength form the basis of the biofeedback based pelvic floor training and rehabilitation with PFXA.
- PFXA pelvic floor exerciser with anal sensor helps to retrain the anal sphincter and reinstates its strength and endurance. Sensitive feedback mechanism allows the users to make clear self-assessment and monitor their progress.
- PFXA can help to achieve and maintain the life-long strong and healthy sphincter. Maintaining strong sphincter is of paramount importance in overall maintenance of continence. The tone and the strength of the anal sphincter can be compromised as a result of various conditions and some surgical procedures. It is possible to restore the lost tone and minimise the unpleasant symptoms associated with the weakened anal constrictor muscle.
- PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor is suitable for men and women. PFXA can help to prevent or improve embarrassing symptoms of accidental bowel or bladder leaks that occur during exertion, laughing or coughing.
- PFXA can help men after bowel or prostate surgery or when regular pelvic floor exercises are recommended. Feedback on progress provided by the PFXA motivates the user, thus improving compliance and outcomes. Pelvic floor muscles play an important role in bowel and bladder control. Pelvic floor exercises strengthen these muscles and improve bowel and bladder control.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Anal Sensor is 15 - 19 mm in diameter, 80 mm long wth 30 mm insertable active surface and 3 mm diameter flange.
PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Biofeedback kit: PFXA Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Anal Sensor comes complete with the main biofeedback unit, anal sensor, connecting tube, user manual and storage case. CE mark Medical Device and 12 months warranty.
Spare Anal Sensors as supplied as a single Anal Sensor individually packed.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.