'The Power of Posture - Making posture for women sexy, stylish and fun' by Carol Armitage
Health and Fitness Prescription for Women
Written by a practising New Zealand physiotherapist, Carol Armitage, this wonderful and inspiring book about the importance of body posture and intelligent exercise, encourages women to appreciate the powerful and constant impact of the posture on their bodies and their lives. It describes how closely our wellbeing relates to our body image.
Carol's posture workout is an exercise script to keep all parts of your body in fine working order for your entire life. You can exercise away the body changes brought about or caused by ageing, illness or injury. You can keep youthful shape and agility for life!
Poor posture can manifests itself in a variety of painful problems, such as back pain, shoulder pain and headaches. Poor posture and the painful problems that it creates can significantly affect how we feel, how we act and how we present ourselves to the world. Good posture is energising - it strengthens and revitalises the body, creating the sense of wellness, satisfaction and happiness.
Benefits of good posture include:
- Good posture is energising and offers enormous advantages to overall health.
- Good posture protects you while you move and when you are stationary as it aligns your spine and joints.
- Good posture creates balance in the way your muscles work - it gives symmetry to your shape.
- Good and appropriate posture helps body to support internal organs and enhances sexual responsiveness.
- Good posture helps you to use up energy stores more efficiently, burn excess fat and flatten sloppy curves.
- Good posture helps to reduce pain (i.e. back ache, shoulder ache and headache).
- Good posture improves sexual wellbeing.
The lower torso section (tummy) and the pelvic floor are very specific areas in the entity of a female body. Not only do they hold the postural key to the female bodies, but they are also very closely associated with the physical wellbeing and emotional health. Taking charge and improving posture in these areas of your body will help you to improve your femininity, sexuality, sexual responsiveness as well as many other private aspects of your overall health.
The Power of Posture - Making posture for women sexy, stylish and fun! Your Way to Fitness and Beauty!
135 pages of interesting facts, essential guidance and easy illustrated 'step by step' exercises to improve your posture for better health, greater beauty and lifelong fitness. Enjoyable, fascinating and modern way to fitter and sexier you!
Published by Random House of New Zealand, 2003.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.