Accessories for Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators
Products presented below are accessories and spare parts for both models of the Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators – the fully automatic G5 AED model and the semi-automatic G5 AED model.
- Adult Pads with CPR Device
- Adult Defibrillation Pads (i.e. Adult Pads without CPR Device)
- Paediatric Defibrillation Pads
- Intellisense Lithium Battery
- Ready Kit
- Carry Sleeve
Adult Pads with CPR Device give the best assistance to the rescuer during emergency resuscitation. The CPR Device ensures that even the first-time rescuer can perform a life-saving CPR that is consistent with current Resuscitation Guidelines. The Powerheart G5 AED automatically recognises and synchronises with the CPR Device and provides clear instructions and real-time feedback. The CPR Device is pre-attached to the Adult Defibrillation Pads in order to save critical rescue time.
2 adult pads with attached CPR Device. The pads have 21 – 24 months shelf life.
Adult Defibrillation Pads simplify the rescue process and help inexperienced rescuers in stressful and demanding circumstances. The pads are non-polarised and can be placed in either position on the chest (i.e. upper right or lower left). This reduces potential confusion and saves critical rescue time.
2 adult pads. The pads have 21 – 24 months shelf life.
Paediatric Defibrillation Pads are non-polarised children’s pads that automatically reduce the energy delivered by the Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators to the level appropriate for children. The Paediatric Pads are suitable for children up to 8 years of age or up to 25 kg in weight (i.e. 55 lbs).
2 paediatric pads. The pads have 21 – 24 months shelf life.
Intellisense Lithium Battery is a high-performance lithium battery that can deliver up to 500 shocks (at 150VE). Even after the G5 AED defibrillator indicates low battery power, the Intellisense Battery can still deliver at least 9 shocks.
Intellisense Lithium Battery has 4-year unconditional warranty.
Ready Kit are designed to support the sudden cardiac arrest rescue efforts. The Ready Kit consists of items essential or useful during the rescue and includes gloves, razor, scissors, towel, gauze and a CPR mask.
Carry Sleeve is an efficient carry sleeve that features adjustable shoulder straps for comfort and a zip pocket for storage of a Ready Kit or spare defibrillation pads. Economically priced, the Carry Sleeve is a viable option for safe transportation of the Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators.
Powerheart G5 AED Accessories – the only recommended essentials for the Powerheart G5 AEDs!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
- Adult Pads with CPR Device kit consists of 2 adult pads with attached CPR Device. The pads have 21 – 24 months shelf life.
- Adult Pads kit consists of 2 adult pads with 21 – 24 months shelf life.
- Paediatric Pads kit consists of 2 children’s pads with 21 – 24 months shelf life. Suitable for children up to 8 years of age or up to 25 kg in weight (i.e. 55 lbs).
- Intellisense Lithium Battery kit contains a single Intellisense lithium battery with 4-year unconditional warranty.
- Ready Kit includes gloves, razor, scissors, towel, gauze and a CPR mask.
- Carry Sleeve kit includes 1 carry sleeve with adjustable straps.