Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator
Fully Automatic Powerheart G5 Defibrillator for Professional Rescuers and General Public
Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator has been designed to help you save lives. It combines fully automatic shock delivery, dual language functionality, variable escalating energy and fast shock times to help save sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim’s life.
Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator is easy to use and can be applied by rescue professionals as well as inexperienced in rescue members of the public - inexperienced first time responders - to deliver shock therapy effectively and quickly to give the SCA victims optimum chances of survival.
Using Powerheart G5 AED, everyone can perform the rescue with the help of user-paced voice and text prompts from the RescueCoach™ and the CPR feedback device (optional). Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest and the G5 delivers shock automatically, when it is required, without the operator having to make a conscious decision to push the button.
Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator carries 8 years warranty. The medical grade Intellisense battery has a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator is the perfect Rescue Ready life-saving companion!
More about Powerheart G5 Automatic Defibrillator
Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator is suitable for use by experienced rescuers and the first-time inexperienced bystanders responders to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) emergency. The RescueCoach™ drives the rescue at the user pace with voice and text instruction prompts from the beginning to the end of the rescue. The Powerheart G5 delivers the shock automatically at the time that it is needed and eliminates delays caused by rescuer hesitation.
Optional CPR Feedback Device provides prompting for effective chest compression rate and depth. The CPR Feedback Device helps rescuers give cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) that is consistent with requirements of current Resuscitation Guidelines (ERC guidelines). This means that inexperienced first-time responders can perform life-saving CPR as recommended by the Resuscitation Guidelines. The Powerheart G5 automatically synchronises with the CPR Feedback Device and provides clear instructions and real-time feedback.
The CPR Feedback Device is pre-attached to the Adult Defibrillation Pads in order to save critical rescue time. As the CPR Feedback Device is optional, it is recommended that the Powerheart G5 AED with CPR Feedback Device is the preferred option for environments, where rescues are most likely to be performed by inexperienced first responders.
Powerheart G5 AED is a smart defibrillator, equipped with patented RHYTHMx technology that assesses patient’s heart rhythm and sophisticated STAR biphasic technology that customises the shock to always deliver appropriate energy level needed by each rescued individual.
Defibrillation energy escalates automatically, if additional shocks are required with a fast shock time of 10 seconds of less. This means that when more than one shock is required, the Powerheart G5 AED does not repeat the same level of effort, but instead, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level.
Powerheart G5 features prominently located and highly visible RescueReady indicator that communicates rescue status and serves as a confirmation that the device and its individual parts (i.e. internal circuitry, medical grade battery, rescue pads) have passed all relevant daily, weekly and monthly self-tests. If anything goes wrong, the RescueReady indicator immediately changes from green to red and emits an audible warning tone that indicates attention is required.
The Powerheart G5 AED holds 90 minutes of rescue data - ECG, CPR and other essential rescue data, such as time, date, prompt information as well as AED data, including information on the battery, defibrillation pads, history logs and self-tests information. The data relevant to the rescue event should be downloaded from the defibrillator via USB port to a PC immediately after the rescue event. The data can be easily transferred to a PC via USB. Data transfer, review and management software is included with each G5 AED device.
Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator features durable design that is resistant to damage, rough treatments and dust and water. It has been developed to perform well in challenging and harsh environments and meets military standards for withstanding drops, shocks and vibrations. Powerheart G5 has been tested to military standards and features IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
Powerheart G5 AED is robust and built to last. It is safeguarded by an 8-year warranty, a strong indemnification policy, and 4-year full operational performance guarantee on Intellisense medical grade non-rechargeable batteries.
Powerheart G5 AED technical specifications
- Operation: Fully automatic
- Waveform: STAR biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range: 95J – 354J (adult); 22J – 82J (paediatric)
- Fast shock feature: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach prompts provide user-paced instructions
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts: Voice prompts, system alert
- Synchronised shock: Built-in automatic Synchronisation feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Paediatric capability: Therapy range 22J to 82J, paediatric prompts
- Dual language: Yes, selected languages available
- Customisable: Voice prompts, CPR settings, shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR feedback: Metronome for CPR compression rate. Optional Intellisense CPR Feedback Device
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready, battery, service and pad status
- Warranty: 8 years on the defibrillator device
- Battery guarantee: 4-year full operational replacement guarantee
Physical and Environmental
- Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 9 cm
- Weight: 2.6 kg including battery and pads
- Dust and Water resistance: IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Altitude: - 382 m to 4594 m
- Drop: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks: MIL-STD -810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random): MIL-STD 810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity): IEC 60601-2-4
- Pads: Intellisense Defibrillation Pads
- Type: Disposable, non-polarised (pads can be placed in either position); Available with and without CPR Feedback Device and in smaller paediatric size
- Shelf life: 24 months (min)
- Battery: Intellisense medical grade lithium battery
- Guarantee: 4-year, full operational replacement/ 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Capacity/performance: 420 shocks at 300VE (typical), output voltage: 12 VDC (nominal), 16 hours of operating time
- Daily, weekly, monthly: Defibrillation pads (presence and function), electrical circuitry, AED software, medical grade battery
- Weekly: Includes partial energy charge
- Monthly: Includes full energy charge cycle
- Internal memory: 90 minutes of rescue data, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG and rescue review: Viewable via AED Manager reporting and configuration software
- Communications: USB cable or USB memory stick
Powerheart G5 AED - you can be confident that everyone can save lives with the Powerheart G5 AED!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 9 x 23 x 30 cm / Weight: 2.6 kg including battery and pads
- Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator (without CPRD): Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator package includes: defibrillator, IntelliSense battery, 1 pair of adult defibrillator pads, USB cable (1 m long), CD-ROM with software and AED Manager, ‘Getting started’ card, Performing a Rescue illustrated card, Instructions for Use multi-lingual booklet, User’s Guide, carry sleeve and Ready kit (including nitrile gloves, razor, scissors, towel, 4" gauze, one-way filter mask, carabineer attachment). CE 0086. 8 years warranty on the device. 4 years full operational guarantee on the battery.
- Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator with CPRD: Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator with CPRD package includes: defibrillator, IntelliSense battery, 1 pair of adult defibrillator pads with CPRD*, USB cable (1 m long), CD-ROM with software and AED Manager, ‘Getting started’ card, Performing a Rescue illustrated card, Instructions for Use multi-lingual booklet, User’s Guide, carry sleeve and Ready kit (including nitrile gloves, razor, scissors, towel, 4" gauze, one-way filter mask, carabineer attachment). CE 0086. 8 years warranty on the device. 4 years full operational guarantee on the battery.
*Adult Defibrillator Pads with CPRD (included with Powerheart G5 AED Automatic Defibrillator with CPRD) – this version of the adult pads has a pre-attached CPR Device for real-time CPR assistance. The CPR Device helps rescuers give cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) that is consistent with requirements of current Resuscitation Guidelines (2010). This means that inexperienced lay members of the public can perform life-saving CPR as recommended by the guidelines. The Powerheart G5 automatically synchronises with the CPR Device and provides clear instructions and real-time feedback. The CPR Device is pre-attached to the Adult Defibrillation Pads in order to save critical rescue time.