Bruder ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads deliver immediate pain relief at temperatures compatible with established medical protocols. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads are patent pending non-gel cold therapy pads by Bruder Healthcare.
Bruder ProtoCold Standard and Half-Size Cold Therapy Pads are suitable for cold therapy on large and smaller body areas as you require, such as the back, hip area, over the shoulder over the elbow or the thigh. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads are also perfect for cryotherapy after surgical procedures in order to relieve acute post-surgical pain, reduce bruising and minimise swelling.
- ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad Standard Size for Back, Hip and Shoulder
- ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad Half Size for Back, Shoulder and Leg
When using the ProtoCold Standard Cold Therapy Pad or ProtoCold Half Size Cold Therapy Pad on your back, hip, shoulder or leg, you enjoy fast relief of pain. The recommended time of cold therapy treatment with the ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is up to 30 minutes or you can vary treatment duration according to your doctor’s recommendations. Bruder ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is your perfect Cold Therapy companion!
More about Bruder ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is a patent pending proprietary non-gel soft pad for complete conformance with your body contours and the coverage of your site of pain.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is easy to use. Simply freeze it for 2 hours in your freezer and apply it to your site of pain. There is no need to place a separate cover on the ProtoCold Pad or place a towel on your body to provide protection to the skin. Simply remove your ProtoCold Pad from the freezer and use it right away on the painful area, including for cryotherapy applications after surgical procedures.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is soft and flexible. Its unique design enables complete conformance with your body at the site of pain without bunching, saddle-bagging, slitting or other deformations.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad delivers cold at temperatures compliant with medically accepted treatment protocols. And because the ProtoCold Pad delivers cold in a controlled time-released manner, the ProtoCold therapy is safe without creation of undesirable "Rebound Effect"* or tissue damage.
ProtoCold Pad stays dry and comfortable and free of moisture and condensation during the cold therapy treatment. The outer fabric is non-absorbent and you can clean your ProtoCold Pad by wiping it off, hand washing or disinfecting as you need to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Double sealed for durability, non-toxic and latex free, the ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad is made in a perfect thickness and weight that allows easy application and full freedom of movement during use. Long term durable and featuring two layers with double-seal construction, the ProtoCold Pad does not burst or leak. ProtoCold Pad carries 2 years warranty. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad represents great value and it is your long term investment in Cold Therapy.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pads are CE marked Class 1 Medical Devices.
*"Rebound Effect" occurs if cold therapy is applied for longer than the recommended treatment time of maximum 30 minutes at a time. The ‘rebound effect’ is body’s contra reaction in defence against the cold treatment. The ‘rebound effect’ causes more warm blood influx to the area treated with the cold, thus potentially causing swelling or bruising.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Standard size ProtoCold Pad: 40.5 x 30.5 cm
Half size ProtoCold Pad: 30.5 x 21.5 cm
- ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad Standard Size kit consists of the Standard Size Cold Therapy Pad (40.5 x 30.5 cm), securing strap with Velcro strip and user instructions. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 2 years warranty.
- ProtoCold Cold Therapy Pad Half Size kit consists of the Half Size Cold Therapy Pad (30.5 x 21.5 cm), securing strap with Velcro strip and user instructions. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 2 years warranty.