ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads
Bruder ProtoCold Reusable Cold Therapy Products
Cold Therapy with Bruder ProtoCold Reusable Wraps and Pads
Cold provides effective natural pain relief, when new injuries are sustained. Cold therapy is effective, whilst non-invasive and non-addictive or habit forming. When applied to an injury site, cold reduces local blood flow, decreases inflammation and minimises swelling. Best outcomes are achieved, if cold therapy is applied within the first 24 – 48 hours post-injury.
Bruder ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads are reusable cold therapy products that deliver immediate pain relief at temperatures that comply with medically accepted treatment protocols. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads can also be used for cryotherapy to relieve pain, swelling and bruising after surgical procedures. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads are patent-pending non-gel pads and wraps designed for effective, easy and safe application of cold therapy in different areas of the body – from head to foot.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Products overview
- Comply with medically accepted protocols
- Non-gel matrix cold therapy products
- Effective, safe and user friendly
- Freeze for 2 hours – apply for up to 30 minutes
- Cold therapy duration can be adjusted to doctor recommendations
- Easy to apply with full freedom of movement during use
- Usable immediately after removal from the freezer
- Condensation free and remain dry during use
- Can be applied directly to the site of pain or injury
- Effective with immediate pain relief
- Effective for post-operative cryotherapy
- Unique pad design ensures total conformance with no bunching or saddle-bagging
- Deliver timed-release cold that prevents "Rebound Effect’" * and tissue damage, even if the cold pad is used for longer than recommended
- Can be hand washed, wiped clean or disinfected as needed
- No special covers are required
- Do not bulge, gather, split, burst or leak
- Latex free and non-toxic
- Double-sealed, reusable and durable
- Environmentally friendly
- 2 years warranty
- Class 1 Medical Devices
Bruder ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads are perfect for effective and safe pain relief with cold therapy!
* "Rebound Effect" occurs if cold therapy is applied for longer than the recommended treatment time of maximum 30 minutes at a time. The ‘rebound effect’ is body’s contra reaction in defence against the cold treatment. The ‘rebound effect’ causes more warm blood influx to the area treated with the cold, thus potentially causing swelling or bruising.