ProtoCold Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Wrap
ProtoCold Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Wrap for Neck, Shoulder and Hip
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads deliver immediate pain relief at temperatures compatible with established medical protocols.
When using the ProtoCold Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Wrap on your neck, shoulder or hip, you will enjoy speedy pain relief. The recommended time for cold therapy treatment with the ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap is up to 30 minutes or as your doctor recommends. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap is easy to use. Just freeze your ProtoCold Wrap for 2 hours and apply it to the painful area. There is no need to place a separate cover on the ProtoCold Wrap or place a towel on your skin for protection from the effects of the frozen surface of the cold pad. Simply remove your ProtoCold Wrap from the freezer and use it right away on the painful area. Please note that your ProtoCold Wrap is also suitable for cryotherapy applications after surgical procedures.
ProtoCold Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Wrap has been designed for perfect fit over your shoulders, neck or hip. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap is your perfect Cold Therapy companion!
More about ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads
Your ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap or Pad is a patent pending proprietary non-gel soft pad for complete conformance with your body contours and the coverage of your site of pain.
After freezing your ProtoCold Wrap for 2 hours, you can apply it right away to your painful area. There is no need to dress the pad in a separate cover or protect your skin with a towel placed over the treatment area. Simply place the frozen ProtoCold Pad directly on the skin over the painful or injured area.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap is soft and flexible. Its unique design enables complete conformance with your body at the site of pain without bunching, saddle-bagging, slitting or other deformations. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap delivers cold at temperatures compliant with medically accepted treatment protocols. And because the ProtoCold Pad delivers cold in a controlled time-released manner, the ProtoCold therapy is safe without creation of undesirable ‘rebound effect’* or tissue damage.
ProtoCold Wrap stays dry and comfortable and free of moisture and condensation during the cold therapy treatment. The outer fabric is non-absorbent and you can clean your ProtoCold Pad by wiping it off, hand washing or disinfecting as you need to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Double sealed for durability, non-toxic and latex free, the ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap is made in a perfect thickness and weight that allows easy application and full freedom of movement during use. Long term durable and featuring two layers with double-seal construction, the ProtoCold Pad does not burst or leak. ProtoCold Wrap carries 2 years warranty. ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wrap represents great value and it is your long term investment in Cold Therapy.
ProtoCold Cold Therapy Wraps and Pads are CE marked Class 1 Medical Devices.
* "Rebound Effect" occurs if cold therapy is applied for longer than the recommended treatment time of maximum 30 minutes at a time. The ‘rebound effect’ is body’s contra reaction in defence against the cold treatment. The ‘rebound effect’ causes more warm blood influx to the area treated with the cold, thus potentially causing swelling or bruising.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
ProtoCold Tri-Versal Wrap size: 45.5. x 17 cm
ProtoCold Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Wrap kit consists of the Tri-Versal Cold Therapy Pad (45.5 x 17 cm) and user instructions. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device. 2 years warranty.