ROWO Chamoix Deer Tallow Skin Protection Cream
ROWO Chamoix Natural Deer Tallow Skin Protection Cream with D-Panthenol and Vitamin E
Chamoix Skin Protection Cream uses 100% natural deer tallow to mimic and act as a ‘second skin’. Deer Tallow has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for skin protection. It is well known for its skin nourishing and restorative properties.
Chamoix Skin Protection Cream helps to protect skin from the formation of sores, chaffing, blistering and damage caused by friction, all of which are frequently sustained during sporting and other activities.
Chamoix Skin Protection cream is perfect and essential for cyclists, distance runners and endurance athletes. The protective Chamoix cream is rubbed directly into target area and can be reapplied as frequently as needed.
Chamoix Skin Protection Cream is free of Parabens and has been dermatologically tested.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua, Petrolatum, Adeps Cervidae (Deer Tallow), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, D-Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 75815, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Citral.
Convenient tear-off 5 ml sachets for easy use prior or after activities.
Box of 25 x 5 ml sachets
Warnings: The Chamoix Skin Protection Cream must not be use on broken skin, open wounds, mucous membranes, eyes and other sensitive areas. Do not use, if you are allergic or extra sensitive to any of the listed ingredients. Always follow user instructions.
ROWO Professional Sports Therapy Products background
ROWO range of innovative sports therapy products has been developed in Germany by ROWO, the sports therapy specialists.
The ROWO products are designed to address the needs of individuals undertaking sports, fitness and recreational activities. The ROWO range includes sports therapy products for use before, during and after activities.
ROWO Range of Sports Therapy Products
- Hotspot Devil’s Claw, Clove and Capsicum Muscle Rub
- Snowdrop Cooling Rub with Arnica and Witch Hazel
- Snowdrop Cooling and Soothing Roll On
- Chamoix Deer Tallow Skin Protection Cream with D-Panthenol and Vitamin E
ROWO Sports Therapy Products can help you enjoy sports and active lifestyle by preparing your skin and muscles for activities and soothing them afterwards.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
5 ml tear-off sachets.
1 pack contains a Box of 25 x 5 ml tear-off sachets.