SaneoSPORT EMS Digital Muscle Training Device with TENS
SaneoSPORT EMS TENS
SaneoSPORT muscle training and rehabilitation device utilises 2 independent therapy modalities:
SaneoSPORT maximises your fitness training effortlessly and helps you achieve a lean, firm, sculptured and pain free body!
SaneoSPORT helps you to train and build up your target muscle groups, whilst also helping your body to burn fat. You can also use SaneoSPORT alongside your normal fitness programme.
You can use SaneoSPORT effortlessly anytime - train your muscles and burn fat while watching TV, reading or working! With SaneoSPORT you can train your muscles regularly and effortlessly and virtually anytime and anywhere!
SaneoSPORT also relieves pain with TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) treatments, especially designed to address acute and chronic problems arising as a consequence of activities and sports. Examples of sport induced painful problems treated perfectly with SaneoSPORT are sore muscles, muscular swelling, pulled muscles, torn muscle fibres, tendonitis, shoulder pain, tennis elbow and cartilage injuries.
*SaneoSPORT and accessories can be purchased VAT free for personal use by people suffering relevant chronic problems.
Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) as delivered by SaneoSPORT and other electric muscular stimulators stimulates target muscle groups with electric stimuli to repeatedly contract and relax. EMS mimics exercise and produces exercise-like outcomes. However, because the muscle contractions and relaxations are induced by electrical stimuli, there is no conscious or physical effort needed. Hence, the EMS exercises the muscles passively and effortlessly, but in the same way as during natural exercise, building up and strengthening the muscles, whilst also consuming energy and burning fat in the process.
Electric Muscular Stimulators often incorporate TENS function. TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation) is used successfully in the treatment and management of acute and chronic pain. During TENS therapy, electric stimuli are applied to the body via adhesive skin electrodes. Electric stimuli delivered by adhesive skin electrodes help to inhibit the intensity of pain as well as prevent the pain signals from reaching the brain.
Transcutaneous electric stimulation also enhances body's own production of endogenous pain killing substances (i.e. endorphins) that induce the feeling of wellbeing.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation simulates 2 types of physical training:
- EMS @ Low Frequency ( 1 - 10 Hz): A low frequency and longer pulse duration result in purifying and relaxing of the muscle due to single contractions. Simultaneously, the stimulation enhances blood flow within the treated muscle, thus increasing deliveries of oxygen and nutrients, whilst removing metabolic waste products more efficiently.
- EMS @ Medium Frequency (20 - 50 Hz): Medium frequency stimulation produces high muscle loads due to fast repetition of short contractions. Hence, the medium frequency stimulation aids strengthening and building up of muscles.
Warm Up with SaneoSPORT
SaneoSPORT can help you prepare for training sessions with its 2 warm up programmes that increase blood flow and improve contraction capabilities of the muscles. Warm up programmes should be used prior to the start of training or if you are not particularly fit, you can prepare yourself better by using SaneoSPORT over several weeks prior to the start of regular training.
Muscle Strengthening and Muscle Building with SaneoSPORT
SaneoSPORT features programmes adapted to address specific muscle groups' characteristics. You can train the following body areas: chest/shoulder/upper back; arms (biceps & triceps); abdominal muscles; upper & lower back; buttocks; thighs; lower leg.
Active Sports Training Support with SaneoSPORT
Aerobic Endurance Training: SaneoSPORT helps you prepare for sports requiring muscle endurance. Such sports include hiking, walking, swimming, jogging, skiing and skating. Aerobic endurance training is good for healthy heart, well functioning cardiovascular system and faster recoveries after training. The Aerobic Endurance Training increases muscular oxygen consumption in the stimulated area and leads to improved muscular oxygen absorption capacity.
Anaerobic Endurance Training: SaneoSPORT helps you be ready to undertake sports, such as weight training and sprinting as well as 'stop-go-sports', such as squash or tennis. Anaerobic endurance training helps the body to sustain intense exertion for as long as possible.
Strength & Speed Training: SaneoSPORT can help with preparation for sports requiring both muscular strength and speed, such as competitive cycling, competitive swimming, team sports (i.e. football, volleyball, etc.). SaneoSPORT enhances your efforts to maximise the strength and the speed of muscular contractions for more effective training.
Explosive Strength Training: SaneoSPORT can potentiate explosive strength training that is characteristic of competitive sports, such as short distance sprinting and swimming, high jump, long jump, hurdling and throwing sports. Regular use of SaneoSPORT's Explosive Strength Training Programme significantly improves explosive strength performance.
Cross Training (overall muscle conditioning): SaneoSPORT's cross training programme aims to help people wishing to achieve good levels of fitness to participate in all different types of activities.
Training Follow Up with SaneoSPORT
Muscle Relaxation: SaneoSPORT helps with post training and post competitive sport recovery. The Relaxation programme is based on medical applications and aims to release muscular tension and regenerate muscles, whilst improving blood flow and relieving pain.
New Strength: New Strength programme delivered by SaneoSPORT is an equivalent of light aerobic muscle training in the form of non-tiring light contraction resulting in improved blood flow, reduced discomfort and muscle restoration following active training.
Stretching: SaneoSPORT's stretching programme is perfect for intense stretch effect and thorough muscle loosening.
Pain Relief: SaneoSPORT also performs pain relieving TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) treatments, especially designed to address acute and chronic problems arising as a consequence of activities and sports. Examples of sport induced painful problems treated perfectly with SaneoSPORT are sore muscles, muscular swelling, pulled muscles, torn muscle fibres, tendonitis, shoulder pain, tennis elbow and cartilage injuries.
SaneoSPORT Programmes Overview
- Programmes 1 - 2: Warm up programmes
- Programmes 3 - 8: Muscles building training
- Programmes 9 - 13: Support for active sports training
- Programmes 14 - 16: Training follow up
- Programmes 17 - 18: Pain relief
- Programmes 19 - 20 (U1 & U2): Configurable programmes aiming at muscle building training that can be set to individual needs
- Total programmes: 20
- Total pre-set programmes: 18
- Configurable programmes: 2
Using SaneoSPORT Muscle Training and Rehabilitation Device
SaneoSPORT is an easy to use advanced EMS stimulator with TENS functionality. It is simple to use - just connect the skin pads using lead wires to the control unit. Place the adhesive pads on the area of the body to receive the stimulation or pain relief treatment. Select your chosen programme and switch the device on. Adjust the intensity level in such way that you can clearly feel the current, but it is not an unpleasant or painful sensation. SaneoSPORT is a dual channel machine and employs 4 self adhesive skin pads. Treatment time is adjustable to your own preference from 5 minutes to 40 minutes duration. The device stops after set time is completed. Alternatively, if required, you can stop it at anytime using On/Off button. For your convenience, SaneoSPORT has an integral belt clip for easier mobility during stimulation.
- Do not use when pregnant
- Do not use if you have cardiac pacemaker fitted or active implants (i.e. defibrillators)
- Do not use with operating machinery
- Do not use during sleep
- Do not place electrodes over metallic implants
- Do not use on broken or lacerated skin or infected skin
- Do not use if you suffer cardiac arrhythmia or heart muscle condition
- Do not place near or over heart region or carotid artery
- Do not use if cognitively impaired or experiencing psychological difficulties
- Consult your doctor if in any doubt
- Type: dual channel electro stimulator
- Dimensions: 105 x 65 x 26 mm
- Weight: circa 130 g with battery
- Power supply: 9 V alkaline battery
- Pulse shape: Biphasic rectangular
- Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Operating temperature: 0º C to 40º C
- Current: constant current, max. 60 mA at 500 â„¦ (+/-5 mA)
- Intensity: adjustable
- Maximum output: 100 V +/- 15%
- Training time: adjustable from 5 minutes to 40 minutes
- Pulse duration: 150 µS to 800 µS
- Frequency range: 1 Hz to 100 Hz
- Certification: CE0482 Medical Device Class 2A
SaneoSPORT Digital EMS Machine - a good choice for training enhancement, body shaping and muscle rehabilitation.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
SaneoSPORT kit comprises of one control unit, 9 V battery, set of 4 skin electrodes (50 x 50 mm), set of 4 skin electrodes (50 x 90 mm), 2 lead wires and a bilingual user manual (English & German). CE mark Medical Device. 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.