Schill Mobil Ultrasonic Nebuliser
Schill Mobil Aerosonic Nebuliser utilises innovative advanced electronic technology to deliver effective and safe inhalation therapy for adults and children. Schill Mobil is an easy to use portable ultrasonic nebuliser ideal for use at home, at work, during sporting activities and whilst travelling. Schill Mobil is especially perfect for sufferers of asthma, COPD and other serious respiratory disorders – adults and children alike. It is also perfect for anyone in need of frequent inhalation therapy.
Schill Mobil Aerosonic Nebuliser overview
- effective with optimum droplet size
- versatile for use by adults and children
- suitable for a broad spectrum of medicines
- comfortable, simple, quick and quiet
- light and mobile for use anywhere
- mains powered and/or rechargeable battery powered
Schill Mobil Aerosonic Nebuliser can be your prefect inhalation therapy nebuliser for all occasions!
Schill Mobil Aerosonic Nebuliser background information
Schill Mobil is small, light, quiet and reliable. It is very easy to handle and can be used virtually anywhere. It is powered directly from the mains or can be used with a rechargeable battery (optional). It can also be connected to the cigarette lighter in a car (car adaptor with cable is an optional extra).
Schill Mobil technical specifications
- voltage: 230 V
- power consumption: 18 W
- frequency of ultrasonic generator: 2.5 MHz
- nebulising rate: 0.35 ml per minute
- droplet spectrum: MMAD (Malvern MasterSizer) circa 3.8 µm
- filling volume: 8 ml maximum
- weight: 0.26 kg without battery pack
- dimensions: 82 x 59 x 168 mm
- CE0197 Medical Device
- Warranty: 2 years
- Rechargeable battery
- Car adapter with cable
Spare parts and replacement parts are available on request as required. Simply call us on 01835 864866.
For more info about ultrasonic nebulisers refer to Ultrasonic Nebulisers page.
Schill Mobil Ultrasonic Nebuliser - a perfect investment in your respiratory health!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 82 x 59 x 168 mm / Weight: 0.26 kg without battery pack
Schill Mobil Nebuliser kit comprises of the nebuliser unit with power lead and plugs (2 pin EU, 3 pin UK), masks (adult and child), nasal piece, a mouthpiece, user manual and a carry case. 2 years warranty. CE mark.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.