Sciaticalm Mobile Pain Relief
Sciaticalm – the Mobile Shockwave Therapy Solution to Sciatica
Sciaticalm is a medical device purposefully developed to fight lower back pain associated with sciatica, characterised by lower back pain that travels down via the sciatic nerve in the back of the legs. Sciatica can be very painful and cause mobility problems, however, in most cases it is temporary as the nerve damage is rarely permanent. Sciatica is not a condition, but a symptom of another underlying health problem, such as herniated disc or another spinal problem.
Sciaticalm presented on this page is the original basic model of the Sciaticalm device. This model was first on the market in 2014 and has been successfully treating sciatica and back pain since its introduction. This model of Sciaticalm is a single mode device that runs on a constant frequency and amplitude. It is simple to use, just turn on and leave to run. Average treatment profile of the basic model of the Sciaticalm is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Effective relief of Sciatica
- Treatments are painless and effective
- Treatments are safe and free of side-effects
- Portable, mobile and battery powered
- Simple to assemble and wearable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Can be used under normal clothing
- Combats pain and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ sessions)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- Developed and recommended by doctors
- NICE accredited treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
Sciaticalm Mobile Pain Relief Device background
Sciaticalm Mobile Pain Relief Device has been designed for non-invasive treatment of Sciatica with Shockwave Therapy generated by mechanical high frequency vibrations.
Sciatica is a painful symptom of underlying existing spinal conditions that lead to a compression of the sciatic nerve, such as herniated disc, slipped disc, etc. The sciatic nerve is located on each side of the lower spinal column and travels all the way down through the back of each leg to the feet. The pain of sciatica is felt on a lower back and thereafter it radiates unilaterally to a hip and buttock and down one leg. Pain of sciatica can be very severe and debilitating and can cause problems with normal movements and mobility. Sciatica is more common in men than women, affecting circa 5% of men and 3% of women.
Sciaticalm generates high frequency vibrations that transmit shockwaves through the skin to the sciatic nerve. The shockwaves work directly on the sciatic nerve, disrupting the flow of the pain signals and leading to a relief from the burning pain of sciatica for up to 4 hours after application of Sciaticalm therapy. Sciaticalm is easy to use and delivers effective pain relief and respite from sciatica pain. Sciaticalm can be used over the pain in lower back or lumbar region or strapped to the back of the leg behind the knee. Velcro straps are provided with the Sciaticalm (i.e. large strap for the lower back and the shorter strap for the use on the leg).
Sciaticalm is effective, safe and side effect free, convenient and affordable. Sciaticalm can be used on its own or in combination with other treatments prescribed by a doctor or a therapist (i.e. pain killers).
- Prepare your Sciaticalm for use by inserting 1 x AAA battery. Please note that newly purchased Sciaticalm comes fitted with one AAA battery.
- Thread the straps through the slot in the unit below battery compartment – use the longer strap for lower back placement and shorter strap for the leg placement. Loop the strap through the buckle and place the Sciaticalm on the point of pain on your lower back or behind the knee (- whichever relevant - ) and secure it in place.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start button to commence a 10-minute cycle. You can stop (and start) the Sciaticalm manually at any time, if required.
- It is recommended that the Sciaticalm is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 full 10 minutes’ cycles.
- Sciaticalm is designed to relieve sciatica, placed on the lower back, lumbar area or behind the knee and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Sciaticalm is for use by persons over the age of 18.
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with batteries: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10 minute cycles
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Sciaticalm - your effective and safe relief from the pain and discomfort of sciatica!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
Please select your preferable device - Sciaticalm or Sciaticalm Pulsed - Variation selector on drop down menu in the shopping cart:
- Sciaticalm Mobile Pain Relief Device kit consists of Sciaticalm unit, 2 x AAA battery, user manual and 2 securing straps (i.e. long and short). CE mark and 12 months warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic Sciatica for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with your Sciaticalm in the first 14 days of correct use!
Please ensure that the device is returned clean and in good condition in original packaging.
Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!