DermaSaver Skin Protectors Protect Fragile Skin from Damage
DermaSavers are perfect for the elderly and disabled people with fragile skin.
DermaSavers protect fragile skin by reducing conditions leading to skin breakdowns. DermaSavers are made from revolutionary MicroSpring textile that offers breathability, moisture transfer and anti- microbial protection that is not possible to achieve with gels, foams, fleece, bandages or protective cotton sleeves.
DermaSavers are garment-like skin protectors made from layers of MicroSpring textile that features thousands of flexible inner microfilaments. Microfilaments flex to reduce pressure on skin and bony prominences and cushion fragile skin from bumps, friction and abrasions that cause skin tears.
DermaSaver Skin Protectors overview
- Superior pressure and shear reduction
- Smooth surfaces to reduce friction and shear
- Soft and cushy with resilience similar to skin
- Stretchy with ‘give’ to reduce surface friction
- Breathable – fabric and filaments allow air flow
- Fabric does not trap or accumulate moisture
- DermaSaver fabric does not harbour microbes
- DermaSaver fabric does not adhere to wounds
- Well fitting garment-like skin protectors
- Non-constricting skin protecting garments
- User friendly and comfortable for 24 hour wear
- Fully machine washable at 95° C hot wash and tumble drier compatible
- Durable – will not flatten or become flaky
- Effective and affordable daily use protectors
DermaSaver Skin Protectors are unisex protectors for men and women. They are made in many variants and sizes. Most popular are shin protectors, full leg protectors, forearm protectors, full arm protectors and hand mitts.
DermaSaver Skin Protectors improve elderly people’s wellbeing and quality of life.
Learn more about DermaSavers from Win Health by clicking the link.