Tekra Life RF Diathermy Device
Tekra Life Radio Frequency Diathermy Device for Pain Relief and Rehabilitation
Tekra Life is a portable and compact diathermy device for home use that utilises heat generated by radio frequency to regenerate damaged tissues and to reduce pain, inflammation and swelling.
Tekra Life can successfully treat an array of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions and aesthetic issues, such as inflammatory and degenerative arthropathies, swellings, muscular contractures, acne, stretch marks, cellulite, sagging and wrinkles.
Innovative integral software enables Tekra Life Diathermy Device to generate therapeutic radio frequency waves designed to treat common pathologies and painful problems with deep heat. 15 pre-set therapy programs allow easy and safe treatments at home.
Tekra Life also features 5 free programs that can be customised with selectable therapy parameters to meet personal therapeutic needs. To set your own custom programs, just follow the simple guidance in user manual or ask your therapist for assistance.
Designed for versatile, effective, simple and safe therapeutic applications of healing diathermy heat at home, Tekra Life helps you combat painful and disabling conditions as well as enables you to perform your own aesthetic self-treatments affordably and conveniently in the privacy of your home.
Tekra Life pre-set programs
- P1: Arthritis in the hands
- P2: Headache
- P3: Rhinitis
- P4: Sinusitis
- P5: Contractures
- P6: Oedema (swelling)
- P7: Chronic pain
- P8: Acute pain
- P9: Acne rosacea
- P10: Acne vulgaris (including clustered in appearance)
- P11: Facial wrinkles
- P12: Neck wrinkles
- P13: Face lifting
- P14: Cellulitis
- P15: Stretch marks
When using Tekra Life to perform a pre-set program, ensure that the radio frequency therapy head is connected correctly to the device and that the device is plugged to the main power supply. (100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz). Tekra Life is main powered and should be connected to the power supply.
Please ensure that you have applied treatment cream to the treated area before commencing therapy session.
Tekra Life free customisable programs
Tekra Life has 5 free programs for customisation – these are P16 to P20. You can set the free programs with your own preferred intensity level and therapy duration most suitable to your lifestyle, convenience and therapeutic goals.
To help you with selection of the best parameters, here are some useful hints to assist you in finding the optimum combination of intensity and duration. Once customised, the programs deliver your perfect diathermy treatments conveniently and effectively. You can vary the programmed custom parameters as required, when your therapeutic needs change.
- Intensity level 1 – 30: Best for relaxation, tension relief and stress reduction
- Intensity level 30 – 60: Effective for treatment of vascular problems and functional disturbances
- Intensity level 60 – 80: Excellent for pain relief and analgesia
- Intensity level 80 – 100: Preferred level for thermal therapy and tissue heating
- Up to 10 minutes: Pain relief and analgesia
- 20 minutes: Regeneration and rehabilitation
- 30 minutes: Relaxation
Please note: It is safe to perform diathermy treatments for a number of hours or overnight (i.e. up to 8 hours). You can adjust the time on pre-set programs and on custom programs to therapy duration that suits your needs.
Tekra Life specifications
- Type: Radio frequency resistive diathermy device
- Power supply: Mains power 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 V
- Power output: 12 V – 1.4 A
- Maximum power intensity: 30 W
- Frequency: 500 kHz
- Operation: Continuous
- Dimensions: 175 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Medical Device (CE 0123)
- 2 years warranty
Tekra Life is a radio frequency based resistive diathermy device that produces therapeutic and aesthetic effects arising from heat. Contraindications include intolerance of heat, presence of metallic parts and prosthetics, fitted pacemaker, pregnancy, tumours, tuberculosis, acute inflammatory processes, cutaneous lesions and altered sensitivity, when perception of heat is disrupted or diminished.
Tekra Life - your perfect portable radio frequency diathermy device for pain relief and beauty therapy at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 175 x 105 x 40 mm / Weight: 400 g
Tekra Life kit consists of the main unit, RF treatment head with lead, mains power plug with lead, 3 pin UK adapter (supplied to UK customers only), treatment cream, user manual and carry case. CE mark (CE 0123) and 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.