Tenease Mobile Pain Relief
Tenease – the Mobile Shockwave Therapy Solution to Epicondylitis and Elbow Pain
Tenease is a medical device especially designed to combat pain associated with lateral and medial epicondylitis – commonly known as Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow.
- Effective for Epicondylitis (i.e. Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow)
- Painless and effective treatments
- Safe and side-effects free treatments
- Portable, mobile and battery powered
- Simple to assemble and wearable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Combats pain and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ sessions)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- Developed and recommended by doctors
- NICE accredited treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device background
Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device has been designed for non-invasive treatment of Epicondylitis with Shockwave Therapy generated by mechanical high frequency vibrations.
Epicondylitis is a painful elbow condition felt on the sides of the elbow with pain frequently radiating down the arm. Epicondylitis is most often associated with work or sport related activities. Epicondylitis affects circa 2% of population.
Sufferers of epicondylitis have restricted blood flow to the elbow area and to the tendon, which leads to absence of inflammation in the tendon. Microscopic tears in the tendon cause pain, discomfort and impaired grip strength. Healing is inadequate and slow due to compromised blood supply and eventually leads to the development of a chronic painful Epicondylitis.
Tenease generates high frequency vibrations that transmit shockwaves to the tendon across the skin. The shockwaves disrupt the flow of the pain signals travelling from the site of pain towards the brain via large sensory nerve fibres. This means that the shockwaves effectively stop, prevent or ‘scramble’ the pain signals from reaching the brain and therefore stop the sensation of pain being felt. Additionally, Tenease’s high frequency mechanical vibrations induce an inflammatory reaction in the tendon and surrounding tissues. It is this inflammation that stimulates angiogenesis - the formation of new blood vessels. The new blood vessels deliver blood enriched with nutrients and oxygen to the area, which helps to activate and accelerate natural healing processes in the damaged tendon.
Tenease is easy to use and delivers effective Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow treatment. Tenease is effective, safe and side effect free, convenient and affordable. Tenease can be used as the first-choice treatment modality by all Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow sufferers or alongside other treatments, such as physiotherapy, infrared heat, soft laser therapy or pain killers.
Using Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device
- Prepare your Tenease for use by inserting 1 x AAA battery. Please note that newly purchased Tenease comes fitted with one AAA battery.
- Thread the straps through the slot in the unit below battery compartment. Loop the strap through the buckle and place the Tenease on your arm with the unit pointing towards the shoulder.
- Identify the area of pain and place the green vibratory head of the device directly over the pain centre. Secure with strap.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start button to commence a 10-minute cycle. You can stop (and start) the Tenease manually at any time.
- It is recommended that the Tenease is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 full 10 minutes’ cycles.
Tenease Warnings and Precautions
- Tenease is designed for use on the elbow and lower arm and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Tenease is for use by persons over the age of 16.
Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device specifications
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with batteries: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10 minute cycles
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Tenease – your passport to life free of elbow pain caused by Epicondylitis.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
Tenease Mobile Pain Relief kit: Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device is supplied with Tenease unit fitted with AAA, user manual and securing strap. CE mark and 12 months’ warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic Epicondylitis for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with your Tenease in the first 14 days of correct use!
Please ensure that the device is returned clean and in good condition in original packaging.
Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!