Tenease Pulsed Shockwave Therapy Device for Elbow Pain Relief
Tenease Pulsed – the Advanced Pulsed Mobile Shockwave Therapy Device for Elbow Pain (Epicondylitis), Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow
Tenease Pulsed is an advanced shockwave therapy device for epicondylitis (elbow pain including Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow) that features 10 pre-set treatment modes for amplitude, frequency and pulse. Tenease Pulsed offers 3 frequency levels and 7 pulse profiles. It has been especially developed with increased power to provide faster pain relief and faster healing. Tenease Pulsed is a result of 18 months of further research and development. Tenease Pulsed has been shown to offer faster pain relief, when compared to the Tenease original basic model.
Tenease Pulsed is a medical device that provides relief to sufferers of elbow pain, including Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow.
Tenease Pulsed overview
- Effective for Epicondylitis (i.e. Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow)
- Designed to treat elbow pain in 3 - 4 weeks
- Painless and effective treatments
- Safe and side-effects free treatments
- Portable, mobile and battery powered
- Simple to assemble and wearable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Combats pain and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 10 pre-set modes for ease of use
- 3 frequency levels (low - medium - high)
- 7 pulse profiles (standard repeating pulse, fast alternating pulse with low/medium/high frequency, maximum power pulse, short pulse - fast pulse repeating, slow pulse, fast pulse, long pulse alternating)
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ sessions)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- Developed and recommended by doctors
- NICE accredited treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
Tenease Pulsed further information
Tenease Pulsed is designed for non-invasive treatment of Elbow Pain with Shockwave Therapy generated by high frequency vibrations. Tenease Pulsed features 10 pre-set modes for ease of use. There are 3 frequency levels and 7 pulse profiles.
Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked difference in pain level, when frequency of shockwave therapy changes. In clinical trials, patients associated higher frequencies with more acceptable sensations and the lower frequencies with more pain being felt.
Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better constant pulse therapy. Because the pulsed application is stronger, it is best to allow time to get accustom to the treatment over a longer time period.
Tenease Pulsed – how to use it for best outcomes
Tenease Pulsed is battery operated. Power consumption varies depending on settings used. To maintain effectiveness of the therapy, you should change batteries regularly. You can use rechargeable batteries for greater cost-effectiveness.
Tenease Pulsed features a push on/off switch. Repeated pressing of the switch takes the device through a 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the switch is pressed and held for few seconds, it switches the devices off. You can switch off the Tenease Pulsed at any time during use.
Tenease Pulsed modes (10)
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment program
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with setting one, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same frequency of treatments.
- Day 7 and on: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. If using modes 4 and higher, you can treat yourself twice a day only, without jeopardising the outcomes.
- Ongoing (week 4+): Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional use / maintenance as required after completion of the initial 4 weeks.
Performing Tenease Pulsed treatment
- Ensure battery (1 x AAA) is fitted into your Tenease Pulsed.
- Thread the strap through the slot in the unit below battery compartment. Loop the strap through the buckle and place the Tenease on the point of pain.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start on/off button to commence 10-minute treatment. You can stop (and start) the Tenease Pulsed manually at any time, if required.
- It is recommended that the Tenease Pulsed is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 x 10 minutes’ cycles.
Tenease Pulsed warnings
- Tenease Pulsed is designed to relieve elbow pain and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Tenease Pulsed is for use by persons over the age of 18.
Tenease Pulsed specifications
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery (Please note that rechargeable battery can be used for greater economy and cost-effectiveness)
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Tenease Pulsed – your passport to life free of elbow pain caused by Epicondylitis.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
Tenease Pulsed Mobile Pain Relief kit: Tenease Mobile Pain Relief Device is supplied with user instructions, 2 x AAA batteries, a variable length velcro strap for easy fitting to the elbow. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic Epicondylitis for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with your Tenease Pulsed in the first 14 days of correct use!
Please ensure that the device is returned clean and in good condition in original packaging.
Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!