Guides to TENS, EMS and Acupuncture
Easy Guides to TENS, EMS and Acupuncture
- An Easy Guide to TENS Pain Relief
- An Easy Guide to EMS
- A Woman's Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief - before, during and after the birth
- Kings Guide to Acupuncture
Dr Gadsby is a leading clinical specialist in electrotherapy treatments, such as neuro-electric acupuncture and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) with many years of experience in the NHS and private healthcare sector. Dr Gadsby is an expert on therapeutic applications of electrotherapy and electro-analgesia. He shares his extensive expertise in his illustrated and informative easy guides that guide you through electrotherapy applications for the best pain relief and muscle toning as well as offering the best advice for women prior, during and after childbirth.
Authors of the Guides:
- Dr Gadsby Easy Guides are illustrated with clear charts for painful complaints and with suggested positions for skin electrodes and/or locating electro-acupuncture points for the best outcomes in pain relief. Dr Gadsby's Guide to Women on pain relief helps women before, during and after the childbirth.
- Alan King was an acclaimed physiotherapist with an interest in pain relief. The Guide to Acupuncture illustrates principles of non-invasive acupuncture with clear instructions on finding acupoints and how to best stimulate them for effective natural pain relief.
*VAT is not charged on books.
A comprehensive but easy to follow 'MUST HAVE' guide on the best use of TENS machines, this book guides you through conditions that respond to TENS therapy as well as skin electrode placements for the best outcomes. Dr Gadsby TENS guide is illustrated with numerous charts that aid understanding of TENS therapy and make correct positioning of skin electrodes an easy task. Each chart identifies the pain zone and where to place the skin electrodes - either one or two pairs - for best outcomes.
Total pages: 28
Published in February 2008
An Easy Guide to EMS is a simple, yet comprehensive and essential 'MUST HAVE' guide to Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). This guide takes you through basic understanding of electrical muscle stimulation to its medical (i.e. muscle reconditioning and strengthening, post injury recovery), athletic (i.e. muscle toning and building up) and aesthetic (i.e. muscle lifting, firming and tightening) reasons for EMS applications, helping you to get the best and fastest results from your EMS machine.
The EMS guide is illustrated with numerous charts that aid understanding and make skin electrodes placing in appropriate places an easy task. Each chart identifies the stimulation zone and suggests where to place the skin electrodes - up to four pairs - for best outcomes.
Total pages: 28
Published in March 2008
This essential 'MUST HAVE' guide to drug free pain relief has been especially written to assist women prior, during and after childbirth.
The guide has 3 main content sections:
- Before birth
- During birth
- After your baby's birth
Each section contains illustrations and instructions to help you combat pain and relieve uncomfortable sensations using different treatment techniques, such as acupressure, electro-acupuncture and TENS. You will be able to use any of these pain relief techniques independently or in combination. Additionally - the guide also includes helpful advice on how your birthing partner can also help by delivering extra pain relief, when you need it most.
Total pages: 24
Published in September 2009
King's Non-Invasive Acupuncture for Everyone: A user's Guide to Locating and Stimulating Acupuncture Points with TENS, Pens and Finger Pressure
King's Guide to Acupuncture an essential user's guide to Electro-Acupuncture Therapy. King's Guide to Acupuncture is a popular resource for people who apply electro-acupuncture. The King's Guide to Acupuncture is simple to read and to understand. It is perfect for anyone perform acupuncture self-treatments. King's Non-Invasive Acupuncture for Everyone is a simple and clear guide to treating muscle and joint conditions with TENS, electronic pens and acupressure. This simple illustrated guide shows you step by step how to find and stimulate acupuncture points. You do not need to have previous medical knowledge to read and understand King's acupuncture guide.
Published by King's Medical UK.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.