Thermedic Pro-Wrap Infrared Elbow Support for Elbow Pain
Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support is indicated for general elbow pain relief and for the treatment of elbow injuries.
Featured in European Orthopaedic News, Spinal Surgery News, Rugby World and more.
Thermedic ProWrap Elbow Support helps to relieve elbow pain, tenderness and soreness caused by inflammation or overload injuries, such as Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis) or Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis), Biceps Tendon Rupture that commonly occurs in heavy lifters, body builders and people performing heavy work as well as to help people suffering with Osteoarthritis and General Elbow Pain. Perfect for people with osteoarthritis and sports injury related pain.
Thermedic Elbow ProWrap is a ‘3 in 1’ pain relief device that delivers both infrared heat and calming cold therapy. Thermedic Elbow ProWrap also provides compression and support to the elbow joint and surrounding ligaments, tendons, muscles and vessels. Thermedic ProWrap Elbow Supports - perfect solution to chronic and acute elbow pain and elbow injury rehabilitation!
Thermedic ProWrap is a CE marked Medical Device Class 2a (CE0120).
Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support background
Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support can help to relieve elbow pain by application of penetrating and soothing infrared heat or calming ice pack cold therapy alongside compression and support of a brace. Clinicians specialising in elbow conditions frequently advise elbow pain sufferers to alternate the hot and cold therapy in the course of injury treatment or pain reduction programme. Many elbow pain sufferers find that using Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support twice daily for 30 minutes provides satisfactory relief of elbow pain and discomfort.
Thermedic ProWrap in a snapshot
- Comprehensive ‘3 in 1’ therapeutic aid:
- FAR infrared heat
- Cold pack
- Brace for support and compression
- Effective and safe
- Convenient and easy to use
- One size fits all
- Medical Device Class 2a (CE0120)
Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support can help to relieve elbow pain by application of penetrating and soothing infrared heat or calming cold therapy as well as compression and support.
Thermedic ProWrap ‘3 in 1’ Infrared Elbow Support overview
Thermedic Elbow ProWrap is a ‘3 in 1’ pain relief device that delivers both infrared heat and calming cold therapy. Thermedic Elbow ProWrap also provides compression and support to the elbow joint and surrounding ligaments, tendons, muscles and vessels. Thermedic’s unique carbon fabric infrared heating element emits soothing infrared heat that penetrates deeply into the elbow joint, tendons, muscles and circulatory vessels, increasing blood flow, reducing pain and enhancing healing.
You can also use the Thermedic ProWrap Elbow to cool inflamed tissues, ease off soreness and reduce swelling with the ergonomically shaped cold pack. Cold therapy is very effective, when applied within 24 – 48 hours after injury as it slows down the blood flow, whilst reducing swelling and inflammation immediately after trauma.
Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Elbow Support consists of 3 therapeutic components:
- Brace with Velcro fasteners: The ‘one size’ Brace is ergonomically shaped and designed for the best fit on to the elbow area. The mesh pouch on the brace is designed to contain either of the inserts – the HiPad heating pad for infrared heat therapy for the elbow area or Neo cold pack for cold therapy of the elbow area. The Brace can also be used on its own without inserts as an independent elbow joint support. By tightening the Brace with the Velcro fasteners, varying degree of compression can be achieved as required.
- HiPad Heating Pad (insert): The Hi-Pad Heating Pad insert (i.e. the carbon fabric infrared heating element) fits into the mesh pouch on the Brace. Once in place, connect the heat pad connector lead to the controller lead, which connects to the mains power socket. You can set the temperature to Low Heat (45° – 50° C), Medium Heat (50° – 55° C) or High Heat (55° – 60° C). The heating pad warms up very fast. The infrared heat penetrates deeply for immediate relief and does not burn. The built-in Shut Off Safety Feature automatically switches the heat after 30 minutes of use. 30 minutes is the recommended time of an individual heat treatment. Should you wish to apply infrared heat for longer, simply switch on using the Controller. The hot therapy is used for chronic pain relief, injuries without inflammation or swelling, painful joints, muscle spasm relief, muscle relaxation and relief of general discomfort.
- Neo Cold Pack (insert): The Neo Cold Pack (gel pack) insert fits neatly into the mesh pouch on the Brace. The mesh pouch ensures that the Cold Pack is kept firmly in place during cold therapy application. The mesh also protects the skin from sustaining ice burn. The Neo Cold Pack must be placed in the freezer for 2 hours prior to use. Cold therapy is very effective, when applied within 24 – 48 hours after injury as it slows down the blood flow, whilst reducing swelling and inflammation at the crucial time immediately after trauma. Optimum time for application of cold therapy is 15 - 20 minutes. During cold therapy application, the cold gel pad enclosed in the mesh pouch moulds itself around the joint for calming comfort. The cold therapy is the best treatment for acute injuries as it reduces post-traumatic swelling and pain.
Thermedic ProWrap ‘3 in 1’ Infrared Elbow Support specifications
- Description: Elbow Support (elbow brace in one size –adjustable to requirement)
- Dimensions: 560 x 260 mm
- Colour: Orange / Black
- Heating pad (carbon fabric heating element insert) size: 250 x 150 mm
- Neo Cold pack (gel insert) size: 240 x 150 mm
- 3 selectable temperature settings: Low (45 – 50° C) / Medium (50 – 55° C) / High (55 – 60° C)
- Power control: Manual switch on with automatic switch off after 30 minutes of use; manual restart
- Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50 – 60 Hz (universal power supplies)
- Power output: 11 W
- Voltage: 12 V
Please note: If you suffer persistent problems with your joints or muscles, ligaments and tendons or if you sustained serious or non-healing injury, please consult your doctor for appropriate diagnosis and treatment advice. Thermedic ProWrap is effective in relieving pain and discomfort associated with chronic conditions and acute injuries, however, it does not replace medical consultation or advice! Thermedic ProWrap Infrared Hot and Cold Supports work as standalone therapeutic modalities (i.e. far infrared heat therapy, cold ‘ice pack’ therapy, compression support brace) or alongside other medical or physiotherapy interventions.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
One universal size.
Thermedic ProWrap Elbow Support kit consists of the Elbow Brace with Velcro fasteners and mesh pouch in ONE universal size that fits both the right and the left elbows of all sizes, HiPad infrared heating pad, Neo Cold Pack, electric lead with Controller and power adapter with 3 pin UK plug, user instructions. CE mark Medical Device (CE0120) and 12 months warranty.