Tinnitus Soft Laser for the Relief of Tinnitus
Tinnitus Soft Laser has been especially designed to combat chronic tinnitus and associate head and ear discomfort.
Modern, reliable, tested and clinically studied and presenting with consistently high success rate, the Tinnitus Soft Laser is a Medical Soft Laser indicated for self-treatment of tinnitus. In clinical studies, the Tinnitus Soft Laser has shown circa 70% success rate in relieving symptoms of chronic tinnitus in people with intractable type of tinnitus condition.
Tinnitus Soft Laser is red laser utilising 650 nm wavelength and operating on 5 mW power output.
Tinnitus Soft Laser delivers biostimulating laser light to cochlea in the inner ear. The laser light stimulates cellular metabolism in the inner ear and accelerates cellular regeneration of the acoustic hair cells located on the auditory membrane and regeneration of cochlear nerve endings, all of which leading to alleviation or eradication of tinnitus symptoms. Easy to use, safe, tested, studied and proven, the Tinnitus Soft Laser can help the sufferers of tinnitus. Tinnitus Soft Laser is safe and easy to use. It can be used by adults and for children from aged 14 onwards under adult supervision.
Tinnitus Soft Laser is a therapeutic soft red laser. It works by increasing regeneration within the inner ear and decreasing the symptoms of tinnitus. Simply hold the Tinnitus Soft Laser Pen to the sides of your ear to deliver healing low level laser therapy beam to the inner ear. The treatment takes just 20 minutes once or twice a day.
Tinnitus Soft Laser works on 650 nm wavelength in the red light spectrum and it is therefore a therapeutic soft red laser. The green light you see during its use is a green masking light that differentiates Tinnitus Soft Laser from other similar laser devices with identical specifications.
Tinnitus Soft Laser - an Affordable Solution to Tinnitus – Safe, Drug Free & Non-Invasive Treatment Option for Tinnitus at Home!
*Can be purchased VAT Free by people suffering with chronic tinnitus. VAT exemption declaration can be completed in our online shop at the time of purchase.
Tinnitus is a sound or a noise sufferers hear from within their own head. The noise can be simply described as ringing in the ear, but can present as many different noises ranging from buzzing, hissing and grinding to hissing, humming, whistling or even sizzling-like noises. Tinnitus as a condition is not considered to be dangerous or harmful, yet it bears significant negative impact on the sufferers’ quality of life. Tinnitus can affect focus and concentration, cause sleeplessness and lead to anxiety and depression. Frequent attacks can be disruptive and affect attention span, thus also learning abilities and performance at work. If an underlying cause of tinnitus is established, the tinnitus triggering events can be avoided or minimised, making the condition easier to manage and live with. However, to date, there is no single treatment that works uniformly for different sufferers of tinnitus.
Tinnitus Soft Laser represents a new solution to tinnitus problems and a new hope for tinnitus sufferers!
Tinnitus Soft Laser background information
Tinnitus Soft Laser is a medical soft laser - a Low Level Laser Therapy device. Low Level Laser Therapy is well studied and documented and has shown to be effective in the treatment of many diseases and health conditions. The effects of biostimulating laser light include increased blood flow, increased cellular energy, improved metabolism, faster cellular renewal and tissue regeneration, faster tissue repairs and healing, reduction in inflammation and stimulation of endogenous endorphin release for pain reduction. LLLT is safe, side-effects free and well tolerated.
Tinnitus Soft Laser delivers biostimulating laser light to cochlea in the inner ear. The laser light stimulates cellular metabolism in the inner ear and accelerates cellular regeneration of the acoustic hair cells located on the auditory membrane and regeneration of cochlear nerve endings, all of which leading to alleviation or eradication of tinnitus symptoms.
Circa 70% success rate has been shown in clinical studies, when using Tinnitus Soft Laser to treat sufferers of intractable tinnitus condition.
Using Tinnitus Soft Laser
Tinnitus Green Pen is safe and easy to use. It can be used by adults and for children from aged 14 onwards under adult supervision.
During use, Tinnitus Soft Laser emits healing red laser light (650 nm wavelength), masked by a green light. The green light performs purely a masking visual role and does not in any way change the characteristics or healing aspects of the red laser light.
For extra safety during treatment, special protective glasses are provided. Safety glasses should be worn during the use of Tinnitus Green Pen to prevent accidental exposure of the eyes to the laser light.
Treatment of tinnitus with the Tinnitus Soft Laser takes 20 minutes per affected ear per day. For best outcomes, daily treatment should be performed for 90 consecutive days (i.e. circa 3 months) or longer, if required.
Chronic tinnitus sufferers can use Tinnitus Soft Laser for as long as it is needed, taking a 2 weeks break after each 90 days of therapy are completed. The soft laser treatments are safe and harmless and without dangers of over dosing. Soft laser therapy can be applied regularly over a long term.
A healthy diet and healthy lifestyle are also strongly recommended to work in synergy alongside the healing soft laser therapy with Tinnitus Soft Laser.
Tinnitus treatment with Tinnitus Soft Laser ‘step by step’
- Prior to first use, instal 2 x AAA batteries- follow instructions in User Manual. 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries are supplied and will last circa 4 – 5 days, when applying the laser for 20 minutes per day. For long term economy, you may wish to use rechargeable batteries.
- Ensure your ears are clean.
- Relax in a noise free room. You can lie or sit in a relaxed comfortable position.
- Put safety glasses on and switch on the Tinnitus Laser with the switch located on the front surface of the tubular body of the laser.
- Ensure that the black moulded soft rubber head on the treatment tip of the laser is firmly in place.
- Push the rubber ring located over the switch down to cover the switch. The purpose of the rubber ring is to hold the switch down and keep the laser active for the duration of the treatment conveniently without having to press and hold the switch. When the laser is actively working, a green light shines from its nozzle, indicating that the laser is operational and ready for use. Wear your safety glasses and avoid looking into the light beam!
- Place the Tinnitus Soft Laser at the front of your ear near the opening of the ear canal (see picture). Do not press hard, just maintain the rubber nozzle end of the laser in contact with the skin for 10 minutes.
- After completion of the first 10 minutes, change the position to the back of the ear, resting the rubber laser nozzle on the mastoid bone behind the ear lobe (see picture). Maintain in this position in contact with the skin, but not pressing hard, for 10 minutes. This method involves direct contact between the soft laser and the skin and is the preferred treatment method.
- However, if lacerations, wounds, skin irritations or infection are present around the ear area, you can perform the treatment with the laser nozzle not touching the skin – keeping the laser nozzle circa 1 cm away from the skin surface. Treat for 10 minutes at the front of the ear and 10 minutes at the back of the ear without touching the irritated or lacerated skin.
- Please remember to that if you have an infected skin around your treated ear, the soft rubber laser head must be disinfected immediately after the treatment prior to being put into storage. You can use sterilising wipes, easily available from your local pharmacy shop.
- If you suffer with tinnitus in both ears, repeat the same treatment for the second ear.
- After completion of the treatment, push the rubber ring off the switch upwards to free the switch. The green light will cease to shine, indicating that the laser is no longer active.
- Store the Tinnitus Soft Laser safely in its carry case till the next use.
- It can be beneficial to moisturise the skin around your ears after the treatment.
Please note: If you suffer with insomnia, do not perform the laser treatment close to your bedtime. Low level laser therapy stimulates metabolism and this may further exacerbate your sleep problems.
Treatment Success Rates with Tinnitus Medical Soft Laser are good.
Tinnitus Soft Laser technical specifications
- Equipment: Soft laser
- Wavelength: 650 nm (red laser wavelength)
- Therapeutic indications: Tinnitus
- Output power: 5 mW
- Laser beam mode: Constant
- Laser working mode: Continuous wave
- Laser beam quality Factor M2 : <1.2
- Laser beam diameter (1/e2): <1.5 mm
- Laser beam divergence: <1.2 mrad
- Masking light: Green
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V alkaline AAA batteries
- Operating temperature: 15 – 35 degrees C
- Dimensions: 152 mm long x 13 mm diameter
- Weight: 65 g (excluding batteries)
- Laser Class: 3 R
- Medical Device (CE2138): Class 2 a (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- 2 years warranty
Contraindications and precautions
- Soft laser therapy is very well tolerated, safe and side-effects free.
- Please follow recommendations listed in the User Manual.
- Read User Manual prior to first use and retain for future reference.
- If you are in any doubt as to your suitability for Tinnitus laser treatment, please consult your doctor.
- Avoid looking into the laser beam.
- When holding the laser in your hands, always point the black treatment head away from your face and eyes!
- Do not use the soft laser around mirrors or other reflective surfaces as these may direct the laser beam to your eyes.
- To prevent accidental exposure of your eyes to the laser beam, wear safety glasses during treatment and when handling the laser for other reasons (i.e. cleaning, replacing batteries, etc.).
- Keep away from children - Tinnitus Soft Laser is NOT a toy!
Tinnitus Soft Laser - your affordable companion in the fight with trousblesome tinnitus!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Tinnitus Soft Laser kit consist of the Tinnitus Laser unit, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, protective glasses, user manual, lifestyle and diet suggestions sheet and a storage case. CE mark Medical Device. 2 years warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.