UR free to go Body-Worn Non-Catheter Urine Collection Device for Men
UR free to go Replacement Pack
OUT OF STOCK
UR free to go is an innovative patented body-worn non-catheter urine collection device for men suffering urinary incontinence. The unique design of the UR free to go makes it perfect for men with long term and short term urinary problems. UR free to go has been designed to be effective during active hours – it performs perfectly, when the user is in an upright position – when walking, standing and sitting. Comfortable, effective and discreet and suitable for use at home, in a wheelchair, at work, in the office and during travel, the UR free to go solves the problems and restrictions caused by urinary incontinence.
UR free to go replaces diapers, absorbent incontinence pants and waterproof pants during waking hours, when the users move about or relax in chairs, armchairs or wheelchairs. The UR free to go can be used when driving, operating machinery or piloting a small plane.
Suitable for men able to pass urine without assistance, the UR free to go is designed for use in upright positions (i.e. standing, sitting or walking). The UR free to go is not suitable for use in bed or in lying down situations.
UR free to go is reusable and durable and cleans very easily with moist cloth and flushing with water. The manufacturer recommends that the UR free to go Cup and tube are replaced on average after 30 days of daily use or as soon as signs of wear and tear are visible.
To replace the UR free to go, you will need to purchase a Replacement Pack. There are 2 different Replacement Packs available – Replacement Pack with Regular Cup kit and the Replacement Pack with Large Cup kit.
- Regular Cup (RCup) houses penises 7 – 11 cm long in flaccid state.
- Large Cup (LCup) houses penises longer than 11 cm in flaccid state.
Replacement Pack does not contain any pants. When you need to purchase pants of your choice and size, please refer to UR free to go Accessories page.
UR free to go Replacement Packs
- UR free to go Replacement Pack A: Regular Cup with tube, 2 x Collection Bags 500 ml, Collection Bag Strap, flushing syringe and user instructions.
- UR free to go Replacement Pack B: Large Cup with tube, 2 x Collection Bags 500 ml, Collection Bag Strap, flushing syringe and user instructions.
To order new Fixation Pants or Functional Pants, Collection Bags and Leg Bag Holders, please refer to UR free to go Accessories page.
UR free to go overview
- Total urine collection system
- Unique patented design
- Suitable for use, when standing, sitting and walking
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Simple to fit and easy to use
- Reusable and practical
- Roomy urine catchment Cup
- Comfortable with soft inner support cushion
- Skin friendly and preserving skin integrity
- Urine guided outflow with one way air valve
- Odourless and hygienic
- Rinse to clean
- Simple to disinfect
- Single user device
- Class 1 Medical Device
UR free to go Portable Urinal for Men – your passport to freedom, when coping with urinary incontinence.