UR free to go Portable Non-Catheter Urinal for Men
UR free to go Accessories and Spares
OUT OF STOCK
UR free to go is a portable non-catheter urinal for men. It has been especially designed to serve men during active hours. You can walk, move about, stand or sit in confidence, whilst wearing your UR free to go. It provides an effective, discreet and safe protection without use of incontinence diapers and waterproof pants.
UR free to go enables you to work or enjoy leisure activities without worries or embarrassment caused by urine leakage. Convenient, easy to use and durable, the UR free to go can help you live life to the full, regardless of whether you are long term incontinent or have a temporary urinary problem. UR free to go gives you back the freedom and quality of life.
UR free to go Accessories
On this web page, we present available optional UR free to go Accessories. You can use these products with your UR free to go kit or as spares and replacements.
Fixation Pants are supplied with the UR free to go Starter Packs. Fixation Pants are house the Cup, helping to secure it in position.
Fixational Pants are made from 97% Cotton and 3% Spandex fabric. They are washable by hand in warm water up to 30° C. They should not be tumble dried. They can be ironed with warm (i.e. not hot) iron.
Fixation Pants are made in 2 Cup sizes (Regular Cup and Large Cup) for 2 waist circumference sizes:
- Regular Cup Fixation Pants Large Size for waist 70 – 107 cm (28 – 42 inches)
- Regular Cup Fixation Pants X Large Size for waist 96 - 137 cm (38 – 54 inches)
- Large Cup Fixation Pants Large Size for waist 70 – 107 cm (28 – 42 inches)
- Large Cup Fixation Pants X Large Size for waist 96 - 137 cm (38 – 54 inches)
Fixation Pants are in grey colour.
There is no need to wear other underwear over Fixation Pants.
Functional Pants look like standard pants and perform the same function as the Fixation Pants – hold the Cup in secure position during UR free to go use.
Functional Pants are made from 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex fabric. They are washable by hand in warm water up to 30° C. They should not be tumble dried or ironed. Do not place on hot radiators.
Functional Pants accommodate both the Regular and the Large Cup and are made in 6 waist circumference sizes:
- Medium: 70 – 79 cm (28 – 31 inches)
- Large: 79 – 87 cm (31 – 34 inches)
- XLarge: 87 – 94 cm (34 – 37 inches)
- XXLarge: 94 – 102 cm (37 – 40 inches)
- XXXL: 102 – 109 cm (40 – 43 inches)
- XXXXL: 109 – 117 cm (43 – 46 inches)
Functional Pants are grey.
Leg Bag Holder holds the Collection Bag to the leg below the knee, making it more comfortable.
Leg Bag Holder is made from stretchy fabric mix of 67.5% Polyester, 31% Rayon and 1.5% Spandex.
Leg Bag Holder is washable by hand in up to 30° C and can be ironed with warm iron. You should not tumble dry your Leg Bag Holder – just drip dry and leave to dry out on a clothes rack. Do not place on hot radiators.
- Leg Bag Holder is ONE size and made in light off white colour with black stripes.
There are 3 sizes of Collection Bags: 500 ml, 800 ml and 2000 ml.
Collection Bag 500 ml is supplied with both the UR free to go Standard and Replacement Packs as this is the most popular size. You can purchase 800 ml size optionally.
Collection Bag 2000 ml is available by special order – please call us or e-mail us with your request. This large Collection Bag can become heavy and therefore it is suitable only for use while sitting for long periods of time (i.e. on a wheelchair, long road or air trips, etc.).
UR free to go summary
- Total urine collection system
- Unique patented design
- Suitable for use, when standing, sitting and walking
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Simple to fit and easy to use
- Reusable and practical
- Roomy urine catchment Cup
- Comfortable with soft inner support cushion
- Skin friendly and preserving skin integrity
- Urine guided outflow with one way air valve
- Odourless and hygienic
- Rinse to clean
- Simple to disinfect
- Single user device
- Class 1 Medical Device
UR free to go – your user friendly and effective solution to urinary problems.