VeinOPlus Back TENS NMES for Back Pain Relief and Soothing Back Massage
VeinOPlus Back TENS NMES utilises patented technology to deliver complex and unique stimulation that combines TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation) for pain relief with NMES (Neuromuscular Nerve Stimulation) that contracts muscles and can relax muscle spasms.
Especially designed to bring soothing comfort to the sufferers of back pain, the VeinOPlus Back is easy to use and delivers all essential elements of effective drug free back pain relief in a single stimulation program that lasts 45 minutes.
VeinOPlus Back therapeutic aims
- Provide effective back pain relief
- Deliver relaxing back massage
- Alleviate and calm muscle spasms
- Stimulate release of body’s own natural endorphins for general pain relief, soothing and overall feeling of wellbeing
VeinOPlus Back therapy focuses on treating pain on the back of the body (upper back, middle back, lower back), requiring placement of skin electrodes on 3 defined areas:
- back of the neck/upper back
- over shoulder blades/middle back
- coccyx area/lower back
VeinOPlus Back user manual, packing box and back of the main control unit present illustrations that show, where to place skin electrodes for the best outcomes.
Using VeinOPlus Back
VeinOPlus Back features single treatment program that lasts 45 minutes. VeinOPlus Back is simple to use. Just place 2 self-adhesive skin electrodes on your painful area or an area that requires relaxation.
One treatment session takes 45 minutes. As the device completes the session, it stops automatically. You can perform several sessions one after the other in a row. There is no minimum resting time between sessions. There is no risk of overuse. The more you use the VeinOPlus Back, the more effective the treatment becomes.
- Ensure that the battery is inserted into the battery compartment correctly.
- Place both self-adhesive skin electrodes on the painful area (as illustrated). Connect them with the device using connective cable lead provided. After skin electrodes are connected, switch the device on by pressing central key.
- Slowly increase the intensity of stimulation by pressing the + key (plus key) to reach comfortable level. The higher the intensity, the better the outcomes. However, always remember that the treatment should not become too uncomfortable or painful! If the stimulation sensation become to strong, reduce the intensity by pressing the – key (minus key).
- The device will switch automatically off after 45 minutes.
- You can repeat treatment session(s) immediately by restarting the device.
- You can stop the device at any time during treatment session by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- After treatment, when the device is switched off, disconnect the electrodes, and remove them from your skin.
- Store the electrodes on the side ON of the plastic shields in their original sealed bag. This will prevent the adhesive gel from prematurely drying out.
- When the electrodes begin to lose their adhesive strength, drop 1 -2 drops of water on the surface of the gel to extend their usage.
- When the electrodes become very dry and are no longer adhesive, replace them.
- Refer to instructions on best handling of the skin electrodes shown on the plastic resealable electrode bag.
VeinOPlus Back is battery powered. It uses 9 V alkaline batteries or rechargeable 9V batteries type 6LR61. You can easily obtain the batteries from supermarkets, electric retailers or online. Please do not use the lithium batteries as these could negatively affect functioning of the VeinOPlus.
VeinOPlus Back carries 12 months warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects, excluding battery, skin electrodes and cables. The warranty does not include normal wear & tear, misuse, abuse, wilful or accidental damage and tampering/removing internal parts and components.
VeinOPlus Back technical specifications
- Technologically advanced muscle stimulator indicated for back pain
- CE 0086 Medical Device
- Low frequency and low voltage stimulator
- Single treatment program that lasts 45 minutes
- Input power: lower than 0.5 W
- Output power: lower than 0.05 W
- Voltage waveform: rectangular monopolar and balanced with ZERO net D.C. component
- Duration of output impulses: 25 – 240 microseconds
- Output voltage: peak value of 50 Vp ±5%, when loaded with impedance from 250 – 10 000 Ω
- Current intensity: peak value of 100 mA ±5%, when loaded with 500 Ω
- Modulated waveform in a special pattern resulting in muscle contractions from 2 – 120 per minute
- Electrical impulses delivered via intact skin with maximum output voltage of 50 Vp ± 5%, maximum impulse time duration 240 microseconds, maximum charge per impulse no greater than 25 µC
- Battery powered – 9V alkaline battery or rechargeable 9 V type 6LR61 battery
- Operation/storage/transportation conditions: + 5 to + 27° C; RH 0 – 50%; pressure 850 – 1060 hPa; altitude equivalent to < 3000 m
- Dimensions: 145 x 55 x 20 mm
- Weight: 96 g (excl. battery)
- Skin electrodes: 2 reusable self-adhesive 80 x 130 mm oval electrodes with pig tail (female) connectors
- Connective cable lead with male connectors for 2 skin electrodes
- 12 months warranty
Contraindications, warnings, precautions
- Not to be used by people with implanted cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator
- Always read, understand, and follow all recommendations, precautions and warnings listed in user manual
- Do not apply skin electrodes over any skin lesions, cancerous lesions, inflammation, infection, or severe varicose veins
- Do not apply skin electrodes over the thorax as it may increase the risk of cardiac fibrillation
VeinOPlus Back – a simple, safe, and effective way to treat back pain, relieve tensed muscles or relax muscle spasms – all the way from the back of the neck to the lower back!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 145 x 55 x 20 mm / Weight: 96 g (excl. battery)
- VeinOPlus Back kit includes the VeinOPlus Back unit, 1 x 9V alkaline battery, set of 2 oval skin electrodes, connective cable lead with 2 male plug connectors, lanyard, soft carry pouch and user manual. CE0086 and 12 months warranty. + 1 pack of 2 oval skin electrodes extra (i.e. current Special Offer)
- Pack of oval skin electrodes contains 2 self-adhesive oval electrodes.
VAT exemption available to people with relevant chronic problems. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
SPECIAL OFFER: 1 pack of 2 self-adhesive oval skin electrodes EXTRA (i.e. in addition to the pack included with the device)