VisiBag High Visibility Bag for Mobility Scooters, Rolling Walkers and Wheelchairs
VisiBag with 2 Walking Stick Holders – designed with safety in mind!
VisiBag is a stylish high visibility bag that serves as a visibility aid for greater outdoor safety of disabled people day or night and during all seasons and weather conditions.
*VisiBag can be purchased VAT free by registered disabled people and chronically ill people using mobility equipment, such as mobility scooters, wheelchairs and rolling walkers.
VisiBag High Visibility Mobility Bag overview
- Designed with safety and wellbeing in mind
- High visibility aid for disabled people
- Practical ‘carry and storage’ bag for shopping and outdoor trips
- Fits mobility scooters, rolling walkers and all types of wheelchairs
- Features high visibility panels and reflective strips for day and night visibility
- Improves visibility during all seasons and all weather conditions
- Easy to fit with adjustable straps and push lock fasteners
- Durable, shower proof and convenient with 2 holders for walking sticks, umbrellas or crutches
- Aids visibility and improves outdoor safety
- Perfect and practical visibility aid for all disabled people
Visibag is a multi-functional bag that serves a visibility aid for disabled people using mobility scooters, rolling walkers and all types of wheelchairs as it enhances their presence on the roads or pavements, making them more visible, thus safer. Fitted with high visibility panels and reflective strips, the VisiBag ensures greater visibility day and night, helping to prevent visibility related accidents and improving safety.
VisiBag is sturdy and strong and can be easily fitted on the wheelchairs, mobility scooters and rolling walkers, providing useful storage and improving visibility. Shower proof and robust with large inner compartment that opens at the top and a flat document pouch with easy grip zip at the front, the VisiBag features two useful attachments designed to hold walking sticks, crutches or an umbrella for functional convenience.
The VisiBag can be easily attached to a wheelchair, rolling walker or a mobility scooter using attached adjustable straps with push lock fasteners. Made from 600 x 600 D heavy duty nylon, the VisiBag has a carrying and storage capacity, which is useful during shopping or other outdoor trips. Dimensions: 46 cm high x 35 cm wide x 15 cm deep
The VisiBag Wheelchair Bag – designed with your safety and wellbeing in mind!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 46 cm high x 35 cm wide x 15 cm deep
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.
One VisiBag with 2 detachable holders for walking sticks, umbrellas or crutches.