Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion for High Risk
Created from high risk castellated memory foam, Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion provides comfort, care and effective pressure distribution for people at high risk of developing pressure ulcers. Suitable for use at home, in hospitals and in care homes, Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion for people at high risk effectively delivers comfort and care and effectively and safely redistributes pressure for optimum relief.
Castellated memory foam is a modular viscoelastic low-resilience open cell polyurethane foam that is comfortable to sit on, helps to reduce friction and shear and enables air to move through its matrix of open cells for continuous ventilation. Castellated memory foam surface moves to reduce shear forces and friction associated with body repositioning and movements during sitting. Castellated viscoelastic polyurethane memory foam is perfect for manufacture of pressure relief products, such as pressure relief cushions and mattresses.
Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion overview
- Practical and comfortable cushion for high risk users
- Effective pressure distribution
- Made from castellated viscoelastic polyurethane memory foam
- Effectively contributes to reduction of friction and shear forces
- Allows for continuous air ventilation
- Multi-stretch, antimicrobial, water resistant, vapour permeable and fire-resistant PU cover
- BS7177 (Crib 5) fire safety standard
Foam can be autoclaved
- Removable cover is machine washable and can be tumble dried at low temperature
- Maximum load capacity: 150 kg
- Minimum load capacity: 40 kg
- Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 10 cm
- Weight: circa 900 g
- CE mark
- 12 months warranty
Alerta Sensaflex 250 Pressure Relief Cushion comes with a removable PU cover that is waterproof, vapour permeable and fire resistant. The PU cover can be machine washed, whilst the castellated memory foam cushion can be wiped clean with a moist cloth and allowed to air dry.
Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion – a perfect pressure relief cushion for people at high risk of pressure ulcers.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 10 cm / Weight: circa 900 g
Pack includes single vacuum wrapped Alerta Sensaflex 250 Cushion. CE mark and 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption available for personal use to disabled people and people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.