Beurer TL 90 Brightlight Daylight Lamp
Beurer TL 90 Brightlight Daylight Lamp delivers light intensity of 10000 lux from 15 – 20 cm distance. Beurer TL 90 Brightlight Daylight Lamp can help you reduce the symptoms of light deficiency and your Winter Blues!
Beurer TL 90 Brightlight Daylight Lamp is easy and convenient to use. You can stand the Beurer TL 60 Lamp on a flat and even surface, such as bedside cabinet, dressing table or your desk. When using the lamp, you must maintain the recommended distance of 20 - 60 cm between your face and the lamp to ensure effectiveness of the light therapy. During dark winter months you should use the daylight lamp for at least 7 successive days and more, depending on your individual needs. Each session should last for up to 2 hours. The daylight lamp is more effective, if you perform your treatment in the mornings, however, if this is not always possible, endeavour to use your daylight therapy treatment between 6 am and 8 pm.
During your daylight therapy session, you can continue with your normal activities, such as reading, writing or making telephone calls. The lighting surface of the lamp is large (i.e. 51 x 34 cm) and the tilt angle is adjustable to a required comfortable position. Every so often you should briefly look directly into the light, because the therapeutic effects of the light depend on the exposure of the retina in your eyes to the light generated by the Brightlight lamp. There is no need for you to look directly into the light for the duration of the whole treatment session. You may experience eye ache or a slight headache after the first use of the lamp. It is normal and only temporary and will cease as soon as your nervous system becomes accustom to the new type of stimulation with light.
The daylight therapy is effective in reducing the symptoms of daylight depravation without medication. The therapy is simple to perform, and you can treat yourself conveniently in the privacy of your own home. Beuer TL 90 Brightlight is a perfect and simple to use daylight therapy lamp!
Using the Beurer TL 90 Brightlight
- Unwrap the Beurer TL 90 from all packaging
- Select your preferred location for using the lamp
- Ensure you have enough space to allow distance of 20 - 50 cm between the unit and your face as the lamp is most effective within this distance range
- Connect the lamp to mains power socket – ensure that the socket is close by to the area, where you intend to use the lamp. Make sure the cable is not in the way and does not cause someone to trip over
- Switch the lamp on and set the angle tilt of the fluorescent screen as you require
- Beurer TL 90 indicates treatment time with the help of 8 LEDs, which light up accordingly to the duration of the treatment carried out – 1 LED on equals to 15 minutes – hence after completing 2 hours, you will see all 8 LEDs on. Subsequently the LEDs flash 5 times to alert you to the completed session
- At the end of the session, the 8 LEDs flash 5 times to alert you to the end of treatment - press the OFF button to switch the lamp off
- Disconnect from the mains, allow to cool off before putting the lamp away
- Clean with a damp cloth only when disconnected and cooled off
Beurer TL 90 Brightlight Daylight Therapy Lamp specifications
- Lighting elements: FSL-YDW-36HRR
- Power: 2 x 36 Watts
- Radiation: Beyond visible spectrum and so low that it is harmless to eyes and skin
- Mains: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 45°C, 30 – 90% RH, 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage conditions: 5°C to 50°C, 30 – 90% RH, 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Dimensions: 58.1 x 33.7 x 24.1 cm
- Illumination surface: 51 x 34 cm
- Weight: circa 3 kg
- Medical Device CE 0197
- 3 years warranty
Warning and contraindications
- If taking regular medication, such as pain killers, anti-depressants or anti-hypertensives, consult your doctor prior to use
- If you have a retinal disease or suffer diabetes, consult your ophthalmologist prior to use
- Do not use, if you have eye diseases, such as cataracts, glaucoma, optic nerve diseases or inflammation of vitreous humour
- If you are in any health-related doubts, always consult your doctor first
Beurer TL 90 Brightlight – your perfect Brightlight Lamp for daylight therapy!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 58.1 x 33.7 x 24.1 cm / Weight: circa 3 kg
Illumination surface: 51 x 34 cm
Beurer TL 90 Brightlight kit consists of the Brightlight lamp with mains power cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE 0197 and 3 years warranty.