FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mats
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mats are bedside crash mats designed to minimise the risk of injuries caused by accidental rolling out or falling from bed.
When placed on the side of a bed, FallSmart bedside fall mats provide a soft and a 'force attenuating' surface that absorbs the impact of the fall. FallSmart bedside fall mats are made in high visibility colours - yellow, cerise and lime green - and have specially tapered edges to minimise the risk of staff or patients tripping over the mats, while in use.
The FallSmart crash mats are durable and last many years. When not in use, the crash mats can be tri-folded for convenient storage below beds or in cupboards.
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mats protect people from the injuries caused by falling or rolling out of bed. Win Health Medical manufactures the FallSmart Crash Mats from the highest quality materials and to the highest specifications. FallSmart mats are perfect for protection of elderly people living at home as well as elderly care institutions, such as care homes, residential homes and EMI hospitals.
FallSmart Bedside Crash Mats are affordable lasting investments in the elderly patients safety.
FallSmart Crash Mats are listed as one of the Top Items to Prevent Injuries from Falling on the Handicare - making everyday life easier website.
The Bedside Fall Out Mats are available in 3 high visibility colours - you can choose your preferred colour in our online shop. Each crash mat is individually handmade and we provide 12 months warranty on workmanship and materials.
Bedside Fall Out Mat background
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Mats protect people from the injuries caused by falling or rolling out of bed. Win Health Medical manufactures the FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Mats from the highest quality materials and to the highest specifications. FallSmart bedside fall out mats are perfect for elderly care institutions, such as care homes, residential homes and EMI hospitals.
FallSmart bedside fall out mats are made from a single layer of dense foam that is encapsulated in a soft PVC material. In house tests performed by Professor Julian Minns have shown that the FallSmart mats reduce fall force from 7000N to 1000N. The foam is sufficiently soft to protect patients from the effects of falling, but firm enough to support walking on the mats.
FallSmart bedside fall out crash mats are made in high visibility colours and have specially tapered edges to minimise the risk of staff or patients tripping over the mats, while in use.
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mat specifications
- Single layer of high density foam permanently encapsulated in a high tenacity woven nylon PVC coated fabric (polymeric coated fabric)
- Dimensions: 180 cm long x 90 cm wide x 5 cm thick
- Dimensions when folded: 60 cm long x 90 cm wide x 15 cm thick
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Three fold for easy storing, allowing storage below/ behind the bed
- Taper on all sides to minimise the risks of tripping over the edges
- High visibility colours: yellow, cerise and lime green
- Flame resistant foam (tested to Ignition Source 5 as required by Furnishing Regulations)
- Flame resistant Polymeric Coated Fabric cover (BS 5438 & BS 3408), UV stabilised and hydrolysis resistant (as used on soft play equipment, sports equipment and bouncy inflatable castles)
- Crack and tear resistant surface
- Waterproof, fluid proof and stain resistant
- ‘Wipe and dry’ with a wet soapy cloth/sponge and dry with a clean cloth. Spray disinfectants can also be used.
Durable, highest quality and practical - FallSmart Bedside Crash Mat lasts for many years and represents an excellent 'value for money' investment for your care home or hospital.
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Mats are individually hand made with 12 months quality guarantee on materials and workmanship.
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Mats help to prevent injuries caused by accidental falling out of bed. Placed on a bedside, FallSmart mats provide a ‘force attenuating’ surface that absorbs impact, helping to reduce the risk and severity of injuries.
Made from flame resistant dense foam covered in high visibility colours PVC with tapered edges, the FallSmart Bedside Crash Mats are durable, easy care and foldable for storage.
FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mats are designed to help with prevention of fall related injuries. It is recommended that the beds are lowered as much as possible and the FallSmart mats are placed on one or even both sides, depending upon the position of individual bed. While FallSmart bedside mats can help to minimise the risk of injuries, no product can claim to be 100% effective all of the time. FallSmart bedside mats are not guaranteed to work in every individual instance. And, therefore, Win Health Medical Ltd. makes no implied or express guarantee that patients using FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Mats will not sustain injuries.
FallSmart Crash Mat - the perfect way to soften the fall out of bed!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£3.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£6.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£12.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Size: 60 cm long x 90 cm wide x 15 cm thick
Weight: 9.5 kg
PLEASE NOTE: The Bedside Crash Mats are currently available only in 2 colours: yellow and lime green.
Please note that the FallSmart Bedside Fall Out Crash Mats are currently available only in lime green colour.
1 pack = a single Bedside Crash Mat. 12 months warranty.
VAT exemption is available, when purchased for personal use by people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT relief declaration must be completed online at the time of purchase.