Beurer FT 90 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Infrared Forehead Non-Contact Thermometer is a ‘3 in 1’ thermometer designed to measure body temperature, ambient temperature (i.e. room temperature) and surface temperature of objects (i.e. baby milk bottle). Beurer FT 90 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer is capable of measuring body temperature without contact with the skin. Infrared non-contact measurements are hygienic, non invasive, safe and convenient to perform even on sleeping persons without disturbing their rest.
The non-contact thermometers, such as the Beurer FT 90, are particularly useful in family settings to measure body temperature quickly and hygienically in babies and small children without frightening or disturbing them. The versatility and usefulness of the non contact thermometers is even greater, when considering that the same thermometer also checks the room temperature and the temperatures of objects used for caring.
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer - accurate, practical and affordable non contact thermometer for you!
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer has been clinically tested and complies with stringent requirements of Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
Beurer FT 90 Non-Contact Thermometer overview
- ‘3 in 1’ thermometer for body temperature, ambient temperature and surface temperature
- 3 measuring modes (forehead temperature /object temperature / room temperature)
- Contactless temperature measurements (i.e. takes temperature from 2 – 3 cm away from measuring point)
- Clinically tested
- Hygienic and convenient to use
- Does not require disposable probe covers as required with infrared ear thermometers
- Ergonomically shaped and light
- Mercury free
- Glass free
- Fast (i.e. measurements take circa 2+ seconds)
- Long beep signals the end of measurement
- Fever alert
- Large and clear display
- 60 memories
- Selectable measurement units (i.e. Celsius / Fahrenheit)
- Automatic switch off
- Easy clean with ‘wipe & dry’
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Battery level indicator
- Medical Device (CE0483)
- 5 years warranty
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Non-Contact Thermometer cleaning: Cleaning the non contact thermometer is simple. Just wipe the measuring sensor with clean cloth or cotton bud, moistened with disinfectant or 70% alcohol. Use of soft disinfecting wipes is also acceptable.
Beurer FT 90 Non-Contact Thermometer technical specifications
- Measurement method: non contact infrared measurements
- Basic functions: forehead temperature – object temperature – room temperature
- Measurements units: Celsius (⁰ C) or Fahrenheit (⁰ F)
- Operating conditions: 10⁰ C - 40⁰ C; RH <95%
- Measurements distance: 2 – 3 cm from the measuring point
- Measurements range: 34⁰ C – 42.2⁰C
- Forehead temperature measurements accuracy: 36⁰ C to 39⁰ C: +/- 0.2⁰C; remaining range +/-0.3⁰C
- Clinical repeat precision: 0.23⁰C
- Object temperature measurement: -22⁰ C to 80⁰ C with +/- 4% accuracy
- Memory function (body temperature measurements only): automatic storage of the last 60 measurements
- Acoustic signals: With device activation; during measurement; when measurement is complete (can be set)
- Display: Large LCD display
- Energy saving function: auto switch off after 1 minute of non activity
- Dimensions: circa 4.76 x 2.90 x 18.80 cm
- Weight: 82 g (without batteries)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Battery life: circa 3000 measurements (activation of functions, such as acoustic signal or illuminated display can reduce battery life)
- Beurer FT 90 is intended for private/personal/family use and not for commercial or clinic applications
Beurer FT 90 Non-Contact Thermometer - a perfect companion in your quest for family health and wellness.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 4.76 x 2.90 x 18.80 cm/ Weight: 82 g (without batteries)
Beurer FT 90 Clinical Non Contact Thermometer kit consists of the clinical thermometer, 2 x AAA batteries (fitted), storage box and multilingual user manual. CE mark. 5 years warranty.