Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel
Cobra GermSlayer Alcohol Hand Gel Sanitiser
Cobra GermSlayer Antibacterial Hand Gel Sanitiser is manufactured in the UK to BS EN 1276 and EN 1500 Standards
Cobra GermSlayer Antibacterial Hand Gel Alcohol Based Sanitiser contains over 70% of alcohol and kills 99.99% of bacteria
Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel is a British Quality alcohol based hand rub sanitiser that cleans and refreshes the hands without the need for soap or water. It contains over 70% of alcohol and kills 99.99% of bacteria.
Cobra GermSlayer Antibacterial Hand Gel Sanitiser summary
- British quality – manufactured in the UK
- BS EN 1276 and EN 1500 compliant
- Laboratory tested
- Powerful bactericide with over 70% alcohol content
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria
- Skin friendly and non-irritating
- Fast drying, non-sticky and colourless
- Does not require water or soap
- Quick and easy to use
- Supplied in 500 ml & 200 ml pump dispenser bottles and 100 ml handy tubes
Using the Cobra GermSlayer Antibacterial Hand Gel
Cobra GermSlayer does not need soap or water. Simply pump a small amount of the gel into the palm and gently massage your hands together for 30 seconds to rub the gel into the skin, ensuring that you cover all areas of the hands (i.e. between fingers, fingertips, palms, back of the hands and wrists). Allow to dry for 15- 30 seconds. Re-apply as required.
BS EN 1276 and EN 1500 explained:
- Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel is manufactured to the BS EN 1276 Standard for bactericidal activities of disinfectants, which determines their efficacy against harmful pathogens, including Flu Virus, MRSA, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, E.Coli and more. In conformance with the BS EN 1276, the disinfectant products must be tested by an independent laboratory and achieve bacteria kill rate of 99.99% within 5 minutes.
- Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel complies with EN 1500 Standard, which is a test method that evaluates the efficacy of hygienic hand rubs. The EN 1500 measures the number of viable bacteria remaining on the fingertips following contamination and after the use of the hand rub. Hand rub is defined as a treatment that requires rubbing of the hands with a disinfecting product without addition of water.
Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel – a perfect British-made hand rub to keep your hands germ free!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
500 ml & 200 ml pump dispenser bottles and 100 ml handy tubes
- Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel 500 ml in pump dispenser bottle – single bottle
- Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel 200 ml in pump dispenser bottle - pack of 5
- Cobra GermSlayer Hand Gel 100 ml in handy tube – pack of 5