*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
VibraCool® Easy Fit for Elbow and Wrist
VibraCool® Easy Fit Cryovibration Massager for Elbow and Wrist Pain Relief - Drug Free Pain Solution
VibraCool® Easy Fit fights pain, inflammation and swelling associated with tendinitis, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Injuries, Bowler’s Elbow as well as pain relief on other points of pain (i.e. ankle sprains, foot pain).
VibraCool® Easy Fit Cryovibration Massager is designed to deliver drug-free pain relief. The device utilises non-invasive drug-free therapeutic mechanical vibration massage combined with cold therapy and soothing compression to increase blood flow to the treated area, reduce inflammation, soreness and swelling, relax muscular tension and spasm, relieve pain, increase range of motion and improve mobility.
VibraCool® Easy Fit device is conveniently wearable and features comfortable adjustable compression strap that fixes and holds the device in position during treatment sessions, whilst providing a soothing treatment-enhancing compression. VibraCool® devices are suitable for post-surgical pain, acute pain, chronic pain, overuse injuries, sore muscles and post-activity recoveries.
Effective and easy to use, the wearable VibraCool® Easy Fit combats pain and discomfort quickly and safely. Perfect for use in physiotherapy or chiropractic sessions, the VibraCool® Easy Fit is well tolerated by the users, delivers high adherence to treatment regime and represents a simple and affordable way to treat common painful problems.
VibraCool® Easy Fit for Elbow and Wrist summary
- Mechanical vibrational massager with cold therapy and compression for versatile applications on different body areas
- Easy to use non-invasive mechanical vibrational massager
- Cryovibrations aided by soothing therapy-enhancing compression with fixing/holding compression strap
- Can be used as a standalone therapy modality or alongside other therapies (i.e. medication, kinesiology taping, tissue manipulation, compression therapies, etc.)
- VibraCool® Easy Fit can be placed anywhere easily with just one hand
- Does not require creams, lotions or trailing electrical wires
- Delivers non-electrical mechanical stimulation vibrations for maximum pain relief
- Mechanical vibrations increase blood flow and reduce muscle spasm
- Drug-free device for natural pain relief
- Utilises clinically proven mechanico-thermal Oscillice® combination technology
- Cold therapy is delivered with small reusable ice packs
- Cold therapy with reusable ice packs blocks pain and reduces inflammation
- Can be used without cold therapy for vibrational massage only to warm up tight muscles
- Rapidly blocks pain and reduces inflammation
- Provides instant relief and speeds up recoveries
- Increases range of motion
- Improves mobility
- Battery powered device – uses 2 x AAA batteries
- Effective and safe wearable device with fixing compression strap band in universal size (i.e. 51 cm/20 inches long)
- VibraCool® device and accessories are latex free
- Pacemaker-safe device
- FDA cleared
- CE marked Medical Device
- Manufactured in the USA by PainCareLabs
Using VibraCool® Easy Fit
Simple, effective and safe VibraCool® Easy Fit is easy to use. A wearable device with fixing / holding strap in universal size, the VibraCool® Easy Fit features One-Touch Pain Relief with proprietary vibration blocking pain signals on contact. VibraCool® Easy Fit utilises reusable freeze-solid ice pack and does not require use of creams, lotions or wires to perform a soothing treatment.
Preparing for VibraCool® Easy Fit treatment session
- Ensure that 2 x AAA batteries are fitted into the device
- Remove the solid frozen ice packs from the freezer - the packs stay frozen for 20 minutes at room temperature - please do not use partly frozen ice packs as they absorb vibrations and would render treatment less effective
- Insert VibraCool® Easy Fit unit into neoprene pocket of compression fixing/holding strap band
- Strap the device with over area to be treated
- Place and secure the reusable freeze-solid ice pack under the strap band
- Activate VibraCool® unit
- Pain relief begins on contact
- Use 2 – 3 time per day for 10 minutes for 5 days for acute pain or injuries
- Use 2 – 3 time per day for 10 minutes as required for chronic pain relief
- Do not exceed 20 minutes use per session
- Always use ice packs provided with the device as these have been especially designed for use with the device (additional packs are available for purchase). Do not substitute the ice packs provided with soft squishy ice packs as these absorb vibrations, rendering the device ineffective.
- Store you VibraCool® Easy Fit in a cool dry place. Do not puncture ice packs, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- VibraCool® Easy Fit device is for its intended use only. Direct or prolonged application of ice could vasoconstrict or cause cold burns.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain – consult a doctor for check-up and advice.
- Do not use the VibraCool® Easy Fit over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not place directly on thermal burn.
- Do not use ice pack with underlying sensitivities to use or cold (i.e. Sickle Cell disease, Reynaud’s disease).
VibraCool® Easy Fit – simple, effective, safe and easy to use Cryovibration massager for fast pain relief.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions (unit): 75 x 50 x 25 mm / Weight: 75 g
Fixing compression strap band: universal size of 51 cm/20 inches length
VibraCool® Easy Fit kit contains VibraCool® unit fitted with 2 x AAA batteries, 2 x reusable 2-chamber freeze-solid ice packs, neoprene compression strap band 51 cm/20 inches long universal size and user instructions. CE mark medical device and 1 year warranty on the VibraCool® unit and 1 year warranty on compression strap and cold packs.
VAT exemption available to sufferers of relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase online.