Beurer BM 45 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with WHO Indicator
Beurer BM 45 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor features WHO Indicator, Touch Sensor and Illuminated Extra Large Display. Beurer BM 45 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is indicated for non-invasive measuring and monitoring of arterial blood pressure in adults.
Beurer BM 45 Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use. It performs measurements with great accuracy and speedily. The monitor displays as well as stores the results and average values of all saved measurements for the last 7 days. Additionally, the Beurer BM 45 issues a cardiac arrhythmia warning as soon as it detects arrhythmia existence. Blood pressure values are classed and graphically evaluated in accordance with WHO Blood Pressure Guidelines.
Beurer BM 45 is fully automatic for user convenience and features extra-large illuminated display for easy reading of measurements. Illuminated Start/Stop button and sensor touch memory buttons make the operation of the device quick and seamless. There are 2 memory channels with 60 memory spaces each. Automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation ensure easy and speedy measurements use.
Beurer BM 45 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor specifications
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor with extra-large illuminated display
- Oscilometric non-invasive blood pressure measurements on upper arm
- Extra-large display: 70 x 82 mm
- Illuminated Start/Stop button
- Sensor-Touch Buttons
- Time and date
- Range: systolic 60 - 250 mm Hg; diastolic 40 - 199 mm Hg
- Pulse: 30 - 180 beats/minute
- Display accuracy: systolic & diastolic +/- 3 mmHg; pulse +/- 5%
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory places
- Dimensions: 165 x 107 x 50 mm
- Weight: circa 288 g without batteries
- Cuff circumference: circa 22 - 36 cm
- Operating temperature: +10° C to 40° C, < 85 % RH
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries
- Accessories supplied: storage pouch, user manual, 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- CE mark Medical Device
- 5 years warranty
- Familiarise yourself with user manual prior to first use
- Retain user manual for future use and reference
- Follow all indications, recommendations, contraindications, warnings and precautions listed in user manual
- Consult your doctor, if you are in any doubts as to your personal suitability to use a blood pressure monitor at home
- Refer to user manual for a full list of safety notes, contraindications, warnings, precautions and recommendations
Beurer BM 45 with 2 memory channels is a perfect affordable and practical upper arm blood pressure monitor for couples.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 165 x 107 x 50 mm / Weight: circa 288 g without batteries
Cuff circumference: circa 22 - 36 cm
Beurer BM 45 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor kit consists of the main monitor unit, cuff (22 – 36 cm arm size), 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, multi-lingual user manual and storage case. CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.