Beurer MG 70 Infrared Tapping Body Massager
Beurer MG 70 Infrared Massager is an effective, powerful and versatile infrared massager that is convenient and easy to use. With infrared heat for a deeply warming and relaxing infrared massage experience and with 2 interchangeable massage attachments for penetrating and soothing tapping massage, the Beurer MG 70 facilitates effective and versatile massage sessions at your convenience in the privacy of your own home.
Beurer MG 70 Infrared Massager overview
- Powerful percussion tapping massager with infrared heat
- 2 function levels for massage with infrared heat or massage only (i.e. cold massage)
- Selectable massage with infrared heat or massage only (i.e. 2 function levels)
- Suitable for self-massage and for massaging another person
- Suitable for use when sitting, standing or lying down
- 2 interchangeable massage attachments (i.e. soft attachment, nub attachment)
- Performs massage without or with attachments
- Removable non-slip handle
- Usable with handle or just with a hand loop strap
- Continuously adjustable massage speed
- Surface temperature during operation of infrared heat circa 45° C (at ambient temperature of 22° C)
- Massage intensity varies with different pressure applied manually during massage
- Recommended massage session duration – 20 minutes maximum
- Recommended massage duration per body area/body part – 3 minutes
- Mains powered (220 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power output: 22 W
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 11.5 x 11.0 cm
- Weight: circa 992 g
- CE mark (non-medical electric massager)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer MG 70 Infrared Massage is simple to use and versatile in application. You must always read the operating instructions prior first use and keep it for future reference. Always follow the instructions for the best outcomes and for the best functionality and durability of the infrared massager.
- Maintenance of the Beurer MG 70 is easy – just switch the massager off and disconnect from the mains power. Wipe it with a damp cloth and allow to completely dry prior to using again. You can clean the massage heads in a warm soapy water.
- Store the Beurer MG 70 safely in its original packaging in a dry storage place, ensuring that the massager is not stored under any heavy objects or additional items stored in the same place.
Beurer MG 70 Infrared Massager – an infrared massager for versatile and enjoyable home use!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
Dimensions: 40.0 x 11.5 x 11.0 cm / Weight: circa 992 g
Beurer MG 70 Infrared Massager kit contains one infrared massager, 2 interchangeable massage attachments, power cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug and operating user instructions. CE and 3 years warranty.