*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Beurer IL 35 Infrared Heat Lamp for Soothing Relief of Pain and Discomfort
Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp - affordable and easy to use infrared lamp for infrared heat therapy at home
Infrared Heat Lamps are a popular source of healing infrared heat applications in health and beauty. Regular applications of infrared heat help to reduce chronic pain, soothe aches and discomfort caused by tensed and tired muscles and help to widen range of movements. Infrared heat helps to relieve colds, reduces inflammation in nasal passages and helps to clear accumulated mucus. Healing infrared heat can alleviate minor ear, nose and sore throat problems, stimulates blood flow and naturally promotes healing processes and wellness. Additionally, gentle infrared heat warms up the skin, helping to clear blocked pores and contribute to reduction of acne outbreaks. Easy to use and affordable, the Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp brings soothing infrared heat therapy to any home.
Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp overview
- Infrared lamp with soothing heat for pain relief
- 3-level electronic timer with LED display
- Treatment time display in 5 minute intervals from 5 – 10 – 15 minutes
- Maximum recommended treatment 15 minutes twice daily at a distance over 80 cm away from the lamp
- Automatic switch off
- 5-angle lamp shade tilt
- Pressed glass bulb
- Mains powered (220 – 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz)
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Power output 150 W
- Expected operating life: 7 years
- Operating conditions: Temperature 5°C to + 35°C / RH 15% - 93%/ Ambient pressure 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Operating conditions: Temperature -25°C to + 70°C / RH ≤ 93%/ Ambient pressure 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Dimensions: 145 x 220 x 175 mm
- Weight: circa 800 g
- CE medical device (CE 0483)
- 3 years warranty
Using the Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp
Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp is easy to use, small and light. It features pressed light bulb, 5-stage adjustable angle tilt, 3-way electronic timer for sessions set at 5 – 10 – 15 minutes durations and an automatic shut off after selected session interval completion.
Points to remember:
- Maximum use per day should not exceed 15 minutes twice daily at a distance over 80 cm away from the lamp during use with eyes closed. You should examine irradiated body area regularly and discontinue irradiation of signs of sensitivity or allergic reaction to the light therapy appear.
- When not in use, store the Beurer IL 35 safely in its original box in dry conditions.
- Ensure that you read user instructions prior to first use and follow manufacturer’s recommendations. Retain the user instructions for future reference.
Enjoy using the Beurer IL 35 Infrared Lamp in the privacy of your home.
Beurer IL 35 – affordable infrared therapy lamp for effective and convenient use at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
14.5 x 22.0 x 17.5 cm / Weight: circa 800 g
Beurer IL 35 Infrared lamp kit consists of single infrared lamp with power lead fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE mark medical device and 3 years warranty.