Beurer MG 510 Infrared Tapping Massager To Go
Beurer MG 510 Infrared Massager To Go enables you to perform self-massage as well as allows you to massage other people, such as family members or friends. Massage can be relaxing or stimulating and can help with stiff and tense muscles, discomfort and tiredness.
Beurer MG 510 can be used to deliver powerful and intense massage to different areas of the body, including the back, shoulders, neck, upper arms, thighs and calves. Convenient and easy to use, the Beurer MG 510 Infrared Tapping Massager To Go is rechargeable and facilitates penetrating and soothing massage for relaxation and regeneration with or without heat conveniently any time you require - at home and on the go.
Fully recharged in 3 hours, the Beurer MG 510 provides full 2 hours of tapping and warming massage. Removable handle allows additional applications and 4 interchangeable attachments facilitate different massage experiences ranging from warming, cooling, soft massage and trigger point massage for different user preferences and needs.
Beurer MG 510 Infrared Massager features control panel located on the hand knob for easy handling and control of the massager during use, including intensity control, activation of optional heat function and easy access to on/off button for maximum convenience and comfort. With the rechargeable Beurer MG 510 you can enjoy a self-massage as and when you need – at home and away on the go!
Please note that the Beurer MG 510 is for private use only. It is not intended for medical or commercial use.
Beurer MG 510 Tapping Infrared Rechargeable Massager To Go with Heat overview
- Powerful and penetrating tapping infrared massager
- Easy to use and versatile for home use and on the go
- Rechargeable to use on the go or can be used connected to mains
- Integral rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- 2 function levels for tapping massage with or without infrared heat
- Selectable massage with infrared heat or massage only (i.e. 2 function levels)
- Suitable for self-massage and for massaging other persons
- Suitable for use when sitting, standing or lying down
- 5 massage intensity levels
- 4 interchangeable massage attachments (i.e. soft attachment, trigger-point attachment, warming attachment and cooling attachment)
- Usable with or without removable handle
- Handle enables massaging of hard to reach body areas, such as the back and the shoulders
- Massage pressure varies with different pressure applied manually during massage
- Recommended massage session duration – 20 minutes maximum
- Recommended massage duration per body area/body part – 3 minutes
- Automatic switch off
- Mains powered: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power output: 9 V, 2.5.A; 22.5 W
- Fitted with 3 pin UK plug
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 10 x 15.5 cm
- Weight: circa 900 g
- CE mark (non-medical electric massager)
- 3 years warranty
Beurer MG 510 Infrared Massager is simple to use and versatile in application. Always read the operating instructions prior first use and keep it for future reference. Follow the instructions for the best outcomes.
Maintenance of the Beurer MG 510 is easy – just switch the massager off and disconnect from the mains power. Wipe the massager with a damp cloth and allow to completely dry prior to using again. You can clean the massage heads in a warm soapy water.
Massage with the Beurer MG 510 must feel pleasant and relaxing during massage sessions. If you feel any discomfort stop the massage or change the position of the massaging head. Always remember that massage should be comfortable!
Store the Beurer MG 510 safely in its original packaging in a dry storage place, ensuring that the massager is not stored under any heavy objects or additional heavy items stored on top of it.
Warnings and precautions
- Please ensure that you read and familiarise yourself with user instructions prior to first use and that you follow all recommendations listed in user instructions. Retain user instructions for future use.
- Do not use on persons with herniated disk(s) or with abnormal changes to the vertebrae or spine.
- Do not massage around the heart in any circumstances.
- Do not use around the hear if fitted with pacemaker and consult the doctor for advice on massaging other parts of the body.
- Never use on swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body areas.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use on the face, larynx and other sensitive body areas. Do not use after taking medication or consuming alcohol.
- Do not use on bones, joints or spine.
- Consult your doctor prior to first use if you suffer serious illness or recovering from an operation.
- Do not use when suffering from common cold, fever, varicose veins, thrombosis, phlebitis, jaundice, diabetes, nervous system diseases (i.e. sciatica) or acute inflammation.
- User instructions list all warnings, safety instructions and precautions – please familiarise yourself with all content of the user manual and follow all recommendations.
Beurer MG 510 Infrared Massager – a rechargeable tapping infrared massager for use at home and on the go!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions: 45.5 x 10 x 15.5 cm / Weight: circa 900 g
Beurer MG 510 Infrared Tapping Massager kit includes 1 x tapping infrared massager, 4 x interchangeable massage attachments, mains cable fitted with 3 pin UK plug and multilingual user instructions. CE mark (non-medical) and 3 years warranty.