Sciaticalm Pulsed Shockwave Therapy Device for Pain Relief
Sciaticalm Pulsed – the Advanced Pulsed Mobile Shockwave Therapy Device for Sciatica
Sciaticalm Pulsed is an advanced shockwave therapy device for sciatica and back pain that features 10 pre-set treatment modes for amplitude, frequency and pulse. Sciaticalm Pulsed offers 3 frequency levels and 7 pulse profiles. It has been especially developed with increased power to provide faster pain relief and faster healing.
Sciaticalm Pulsed is an advanced version of Sciaticalm original basic model that was introduced in 2014 and continues to be successfully used in the treatment and management of sciatica and back pain. Sciaticalm Pulsed is a result of 18 months of further research and development. Sciaticalm Pulsed has been shown to offer faster pain relief, when compared to the Sciaticalm original basic model.
Sciaticalm Pulsed is a medical device that provides relief to sufferers of lower back pain associated with sciatica. Sciatica is characterised by lower back pain that travels down via the sciatic nerve in the back of the legs. Sciatica can be excruciatingly very painful and cause mobility problems in some people. In most cases, sciatica is temporary as the nerve damage is rarely permanent. It is worth noting that sciatica is not a condition, but a symptom of another underlying health problem, such as herniated disc or another spinal problem.
Sciaticalm Pulsed overview
- Powerful, fast and effective relief of Sciatica
- 10 pre-set treatment modes
- 3 frequency levels
- 7 pulse profiles
- Average treatment profile 3 to 4 weeks
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Treatments are painless and effective
- Treatments are safe and free of side-effects
- Portable, mobile and battery powered
- Simple to assemble and wearable
- Convenient and easy to use
- Can be used under normal clothing
- Combats pain and discomfort
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- 30 minutes a day treatment (i.e. 3 x 10 minutes’ cycles)
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- 100% money back guarantee, if unsatisfied in the first 14 days
- Developed and recommended by doctors
- Accredited by NICE treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
Sciaticalm Pulsed further information
Sciaticalm Pulsed is designed for non-invasive treatment of Sciatica with Shockwave Therapy generated by high frequency vibrations.
Sciaticalm Pulsed features 10 pre-set modes for ease of use. There are 3 frequency levels and 7 pulse profiles.
Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked differrence in pain level, when frequency of shockwave therapy changes. In clinical trials, patients associated higher frequencies with more acceptable sensations and the lower frequencies with more pain being felt.
Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better constant pulse therapy. Because the pulsed application is stronger, it is best to allow time to get accustom to the treatment over a longer period of time.
Sciaticalm Pulsed – how to use it for best outcomes
Sciaticalm Pulsed is battery operated. Power consumption varies depending on settings used. To maintain effectiveness of the therapy, you should change batteries regularly. You can use rechargeable batteries for greater cost-effectiveness.
Sciaticalm Pulsed features a push on/off switch. Repeated pressing of the switch takes the device through a 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the switch is pressed and held for few seconds, it switches the devices off. You can switch off the Sciaticalm Pulsed at anytime during use.
Sciaticalm Pulsed modes (10)
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment program
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with setting one, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same frequency of treatments.
- Day 7 and on: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. If using modes 4 and higher, you can treat yourself twice a day only, without jeopardising the outcomes.
- Ongoing (week 4+): Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional use / maintenance as required after completion of the initial 4 weeks.
Performing Sciaticalm Pulsed treatment
- Ensure battery (1 x AAA) is fitted into your Sciaticalm Pulsed.
- Thread the straps through the slot in the unit below battery compartment – use the longer strap for lower back placement and shorter strap for the leg placement. Loop the strap through the buckle and place the Sciaticalm on the point of pain on your lower back or behind the knee (- whichever relevant -) and secure it in place.
- Activate the unit by pressing the start on/off button to commence 10-minute treatment. You can stop (and start) the Sciaticalm Pulsed manually at any time, if required.
- It is recommended that the Sciaticalm Pulsed is used for 30 minutes each day. This is equal to 3 x 10 minutes’ cycles.
Sciaticalm Pulsed warnings
- Sciaticalm Pulsed is designed to relieve sciatica, placed on the lower back, lumbar area or behind the knee and should not be used on any other parts of the body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Sciaticalm Pulsed is for use by persons over the age of 18.
Sciaticalm Pulsed specifications
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- Class 2 a Medical Device (CE 0088)
Sciaticalm Pulsed - for effective and safe relief from the pain and discomfort of sciatica!
Sciatica is a painful symptom of underlying existing spinal conditions that lead to a compression of the sciatic nerve, such as herniated disc, slipped disc, etc. The sciatic nerve is located on each side of the lower spinal column and travels all the way down through the back of each leg to the feet. The pain of sciatica is felt on a lower back and thereafter it radiates unilaterally to a hip and buttock and down one leg.
Pain of sciatica can be very severe and debilitating and can cause problems with normal movements and mobility. Sciatica is more common in men than women, affecting circa 5% of men and 3% of women.
Sciaticalm Pulsed generates high frequency vibrations that transmit shockwaves through the skin to the sciatic nerve. The shockwaves work directly on the sciatic nerve, disrupting the flow of the pain signals and leading to a relief from the burning pain of sciatica for up to 4 hours after application of Sciaticalm Pulsed therapy.
Sciaticalm Pulsed is easy to use and delivers effective pain relief and respite from sciatica pain. Sciaticalm Pulsed can be used over the pain in lower back or lumbar region or strapped to the back of the leg behind the knee. Velcro straps are provided with the Sciaticalm (i.e. large strap for the lower back and the shorter strap for the use on the leg).
Sciaticalm Pulsed is effective, safe and side effect free, convenient and affordable. Sciaticalm Pulsed can be used on its own or in combination with other treatments prescribed by a doctor or a therapist (i.e. pain killers).
Sciaticalm Pulsed - your perfect companion in the fight against painful sciatica!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£4.50 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.50 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 5 - 6 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£13.50 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm / Weight: 60 g (including battery)
Sciaticalm Pulsed Mobile Pain Relief Device kit consists of Sciaticalm Pulsed unit, 1 x AAA battery, user manual, user guide for Sciaticalm Pulsed, 2 securing straps (i.e. long and short). CE mark and 12 months’ warranty.
*VAT Relief is available to sufferers of chronic Sciatica for personal use. VAT relief declaration must be completed at the time of purchase.
100% money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with your Sciaticalm Pulsed in the first 14 days of correct use!
Please ensure that the device is returned clean and in good condition in original packaging.
Please note that we do not accept returns of damaged or broken devices for refunds!