Handy Cure s' Laser - Super Pulsed Multi-Radiance Soft Laser
Handy Cure s' 5V Soft Laser for Pain Relief and Healing at Home
Handy Cure s' Laser has been designed to reduce pain and inflammation related to acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions and injuries causing pain, discomfort and suffering. Handy Cure s' Laser is a safe and proven effective soft laser for home use.
Handy Cure s' Therapeutic Laser merges low level pulsed infrared laser, visible red light and static magnetic field in a portable handheld healing instrument that brings fast therapeutic results. The multi-radiance Handy Cure s' Laser combines and utilises laser light from a low level laser diode (905 nm), 4 infrared LEDs (875 nm) and 4 red LEDs (635 nm) with additional benefits of static magnetic field provided by a static magnet. Combined contribution from independent therapeutic modalities has been shown to achieve greater remedial and restorative outcomes in a shorter time.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Soft Laser is especially helpful in dealing with inflammatory problems characterised by compromised micro-circulation. Poor microcirculation can lead to impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues and eventually result in ischaemic tissue injuries. Use of Handy Cure s' Soft Laser improves blood flow in treated areas and minimises duration of ischaemic episodes, whilst also reducing pain and discomfort associated with ischemia.
Handy Cure s' Super Pulsed Soft Laser is proven safe and effective for home use. Importantly, Handy Cure s' is affordable, cost-effective, convenient and easy to use at home. Certified lifespan of twenty five thousand effective hours of use makes the Handy Cure s' Soft Laser the best long term value for money that is worthy of investment in pain relief, healing and long term wellbeing for the whole family.
The latest 5V model of the Handy Cure s' Laser inludes the Laser Holder. The Laser Holder consists of a plastic holder with Velcro strap. Handy Cure s' Laser Holder eables fixing of the laser to a body part (i.e. knee, upper arm, wrist, ankle) for the duration of application, hence, the holder improves user comfort and convenience during laser applications.
Handy Cure s’ Laser accessories
There are 2 optional accessories for use with the Handy Cure s’ Laser:
1. Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe to promote healthy hair and stimulate hair growth in men and women. Using the Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe can be used for laser scalp treatment of hair loss, alopecia, dandruff and in general to strengthen thin or thinning hair.
2. Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle for vacuum massage of muscles and various body areas to promote local microcirculation, lymphatic flow and cellular metabolism, helping to reduce discomfort, muscular spasms, muscular fatigue and improve muscle mobility and skin tone.
Handy Cure s' Soft Laser 5V Model overview
• Multi-radiance soft laser device for greater and faster effectiveness
• Home use soft laser designed for safe and effective soft laser therapy at home
• Incorporates 3 different light wavelengths – 905 nm, 875 nm, 635 nm – and delivers therapeutic benefits of each of the wavelengths
• Incorporates static magnetic field and its therapeutic benefits
• Reduces acute and chronic pain
• Stimulates and enhances micro circulation
• Helps to minimise inflammation
• Treatments are non-invasive and painless
• Soft laser beam does not heat, burn or traumatise the skin or underlying tissues
• Therapeutic applications are safe side-effects free
• Pain relief achieved with soft laser therapy can contribute to reduction in consumption of oral pain killers and anti-inflammatories
• Conveniently usable at home and during travel due to its compact design and portability with rechargeable battery
• Additionally available accessories increase functionalities and usability of the Handy Cure s' Laser: Laser Scalp Probe and Laser Vacuum Nozzle
• Usable as a standalone therapeutic modality or alongside conservative treatments, such as physiotherapy, massage, hydrotherapy, drug treatments, chiropractic therapy, etc.
• Integral rechargeable lithium battery for convenient and economical use
• Affordable and cost-effective solution to pain relief and healing at home for all the family
• Lifespan 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - certified by OSRAM (the manufacturer of the diodes)
• 24 months warranty
• Class 1M Laser
• Class 2a Medical Device (CE1023)
Handy Cure s' Laser is a Pulsed Red and Infrared Low Level Laser aided by Static Magnetic Field.
LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) is a proven, well documented and established therapeutic modality with wide range of health related applications from pain relief and reduction of inflammation to wound healing as well as tissue renewal and skin regeneration. Low level laser therapy utilises bio-stimulating power of visible and invisible light to enhance cellular processes, stimulate cellular metabolism and increase levels of available cellular energy and cellular renewal. Increased cellular energy normalises the ailing tissues, thus triggering body’s own natural healing processes and elevating levels of endogenous endorphins for natural pain relief.
Magnetic Field Therapy has applications in the management of painful musculoskeletal problems, because of its rehabilitative, regenerative, analgesic and relaxing effects. Magnetic field therapy is frequently used to calm arthritic problems, muscle contractures, tendonitis and swelling.
Handy Cure s' Pulsed Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Handy Cure s' Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort.
Conditions that respond to Low Level Laser Therapy include the following painful problems: osteochondrosis, radiculitis (i.e. sciatica, ischialgia), scoliosis, pain associated with herniated disk, post-traumatic pain, post-surgical pain, arthritis, coxarthrosis, contractures, myositis, muscle and ligament strains, ligament or tendon injuries (i.e. Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendon), wrist and carpal injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), muscle and tendon pain, knee pain and injuries, shoulder pain and injuries, migraines and headaches, ankle and foot pain and injures and other painful musculoskeletal problems.
Using Handy Cure s' Soft Super Pulsed Laser
Handy Cure's is compact, convenient and easy to use. It is a handheld laser with integral rechargeable lithium battery.
1. Prior to first use, ensure that the battery is fully charged – a green battery indicator light on the face of the handset indicated charged battery, whilst a red light indicates the need to charge. A charger fitted with 3 pin UK plug is provided with the Handy Cure s' Laser. One full charge enables several hours of operation. After charging, the handset should be disconnected from the charger lead and the charger from the mains power plug and stored safety till next use.
2. To minimise your chances of looking into the laser beam, protect your eyes with the safety glasses provided with the device.
3. Holding the device in your hand, place the emitting surface of the laser over the palm of your other hand.
4. Press the Start/Stop button. The Handy Cure s' will run a self-test – indicated by 3 blinking lights. Please note that the Handy Cure s' is programmed to run a self-test every 24 hours.
5. After the self-test, the Handy Cure s' is ready for use – this is indicated by 2 green lights on the face of the handset – these are marked as Treatment and Variable.
6. Press the Mode button to select a treatment program – as indicated in the User Manual. You can select from Variable for Initial Treatment – 5 minutes, 50 Hz for Acute Pain – 5 minutes and 5 Hz for Chronic Pain – 5 minutes. Please note that the 3 Modes/ Programs have been pre-set with different pulse frequencies to treat different painful conditions.
7. Select program as appropriate by pressing the Mode button – the Initial Treatment program allows your body to accustom itself with laser therapy – perform at least 2 treatments using this program; the Acute Pain program is best for acute condition (i.e. ankle sprains and strains); the Chronic Pain program is most effective in the treatment of chronic condition (i.e. arthritic joint pain).
8. Press the Start/Stop button to begin the treatment – the Treatment light begins to blink indicating the treatment in progress. Hold the device over the area treated for the duration of the treatment. For best outcomes, you should apply the laser over bare skin, hovering the over the painful area. However, if required, the treatment can be also applied over clothing, bandage or wound dressing. Please note that you can stop the treatment at any time by pressing the Start/Stop button.
9. After completion of the treatment duration (i.e. 5 minutes per area), the treatment light ceases to blink and a short audio beep sounds, indicating the treatment has ended. Turn the Handy Cure s' off by pressing the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds.
Please note that if you do not turn the Handy Cure s' off, the device begins to beep and 4 lights start to blink. Please turn the device off.
If you wish to use the Handy Cure s' immediately again, press the Start/Stop button to repeat the process.
The Treatment Guide Table in the User Manual suggests best treatment programs, number of treatments per area per day and therapy duration in weeks for named conditions. Simply follow this guidance. If your painful condition or injury is not mentioned in the guide, perform 2 treatments per area per day for 2 weeks or longer using the Variable program.
Handy Cure s' Laser technical specifications
• Total radiation: 60 – 90 mW
• Laser radiation: 0.4 – 6.25 mW
• Infrared radiation: 30 – 90 mW
• Red LEDs radiation: 2 – 10 mW
Permanent magnet induction
• 25 – 45 mT
• Infrared laser radiation: 905 nm (invisible radiation)
• Infrared radiation: 875 nm (invisible radiation)
• Red radiation: 635 nm (visible radiation)
Maximum pulsating laser power
• 25 W
• Class 2 equipment, Applied Part Type BF
• Laser Class 1 (IEC 60825-1)
Power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Power output: 5V
Supply ratings: 5 VDC, max. 1.8A
AC/DC battery charger-in: 100 - 240Vac, 50/60 Hz
• 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) - declared and certified by OSRAM, the manufacturer of the diodes
Contraindications and Precautions
• If pregnant, do not apply over the pregnant uterus
• Do not use in the vicinity of a pacemaker.
• Do not use if suffering with cancer.
• Do not shine directly to the eyes
• Use protective safety glasses, especially if treating the face or close to the eyes
• Keep away from children
• Children and teenagers under the age of 18 must be supervised during treatments with Handy Cure s' Laser
• Read User Manual prior to first use and retain for future reference
• Follow recommendations and precautions listed in User Manual
Latest 5V Model of Handy Cure s' Laser - perfect super pulsed multi-radiance low level laser for safe and effective use by families at home!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Small, light and compact handheld laser
- Handy Cure’s Laser kit contains laser unit, plastic laser holder with Velcro strap, power supply charger unit with UK 3 pin plug, protective glasses, user manual and quick guide card. CE mark medical device, 24 months warranty.
VAT exemption available for people with chronic conditions or disabilities. VAT declaration must be complete at the time of purchase online.
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe kit contains the laser scalp probe brush and user manual. 12 months warranty.
- Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle kit contains the laser vacuum nozzle and user manual. 12 months warranty.
Please note there is no VAT exemption available for purchases of the Handy Cure s’ Laser Scalp Probe and Handy Cure s’ Laser Vacuum Nozzle.