Hand Cream with Aloe Vera
Cobra Protect Hand Cream
Out of stock
Manufactured in the UK, the Cobra Hand Cream represents British Quality of skin protection. Enriched with Aloe Vera, a green succulent plant known for its moisturising and hydrating effects on skin, this hand cream is especially beneficial for adults and children suffering with dry and chapped hands.
Frequent hand washing with soap and water and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers can additionally contribute to the dry skin on the hands. Moisturising and hydrating hand creams can soothe the dry skin and relieve discomfort associated with dry or chapped skin. Hand creams with soothing Aloe Vera are perfect hygiene aids for adults and children suffering with dry and chapped hands, resulting from frequent hand washing and/or use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Cobra Hand Cream with Aloe Vera is the perfect hand cream to use after each hand wash. It is quickly absorbed and hydrating and works instantly, providing lasting relief.
Cobra Protect Hand Cream with Aloe Vera summary
- Manufactured in the UK – British Quality
- Perfect hygiene aid for people and children with dry and chapped hands
- Enriched with soothing and hydrating Aloe Vera
- A little goes a long way – use sparingly
- Quickly absorbed for immediate relief and protection
- Provides instant relief for dry and chapped hands
- Moisturises, hydrates, and soothes the skin
- Delicately fragranced with exotic aroma
- Prevents dry and chapped skin associated with frequent hand washing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Improves skin smoothness and softness for lasting hand comfort
- Handy tubes 100 ml
Using the Cobra Hand Cream
For best results, apply after hand wash. Apply sparingly as a little goes a long way!
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Vera, Mineral Oil, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-20 Stearate, Glycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Cobra Hand Cream – perfect hygiene aid hand cream for protection and comfort of your hands – perfect for use along frequent hand washing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers!