VibraCool® Extended Use Cryovibration Device for Knee and Ankle
VibraCool® Extended Use Cryovibration Massager for Knee and Ankle Pain Relief – Drug Free Pain Solution
VibraCool® Extended Use Cryovibration Device fights pain, inflammation and swelling associated with tendinitis, knee pain, Jumper’s Knee, iliotibial pain, ankle pain, ankle sprain, foot pain, headaches associated with occipital neuralgia well as on other points of pain (i.e. elbow pain or wrist pain).
VibraCool® Extended Use Cryovibration Massager provides drug-free pain relief. The device utilises non-invasive drug-free therapeutic mechanical vibration massage combined with cold therapy to increase blood flow to the treated area, reduce inflammation, soreness and swelling, relax muscular tension and spasm, relieve pain, increase range of motion and improve mobility.
VibraCool® Extended Use device is conveniently wearable and features comfortable adjustable long compression strap that fixes and holds the device in position during treatment sessions as well as provides a soothing treatment-enhancing compression. VibraCool® devices are suitable for post-surgical pain, acute pain, chronic pain, overuse injuries, sore muscles and post-activity recoveries.
Effective and easy to use, the wearable VibraCool® Extended Use combats pain and discomfort quickly and safely. Perfect for use in physiotherapy or chiropractic sessions, the VibraCool® Extended Use is well tolerated by users, delivers high adherence to treatment regime and represents a simple and affordable way to treat common painful problems.
VibraCool® Extended Use for Knee and Ankle summary
- Mechanical vibrational massager with cold therapy and compression for versatile applications on different body areas
- Easy to use non-invasive mechanical vibrational massager
- Can be used as a standalone therapy modality or alongside other therapies (i.e. medication, kinesiology taping, tissue manipulation, compression therapies, etc.)
- VibraCool® Extended Use can be strapped on points of pain easily and quickly
- Does not require creams, lotions or trailing electrical wires
- Delivers non-electrical mechanical stimulation vibrations for maximum pain relief
- Mechanical vibrations increase blood flow and reduce muscle spasm
- Drug-free device for natural pain relief
- Utilises clinically proven mechanico-thermal Oscillice® combination technology
- Cold therapy is delivered with small reusable ice packs
- Cold therapy with reusable ice packs blocks pain and reduces inflammation
- Can be used without cold therapy for vibrational massage to warm up tight muscles
- Rapidly blocks pain and reduces inflammation
- Provides instant relief and speeds up recoveries
- Increases range of motion
- Improves mobility
- Battery powered device – uses 2 x AAA batteries
- Effective and safe wearable device with long fixing compression strap band in universal size (i.e. 71 cm/28 inches long)
- Pacemaker-safe device
- VibraCool® device and accessories are latex free
- FDA cleared
- CE marked Medical Device
- Manufactured in the USA by PainCareLabs
Using VibraCool® Extended Use
Simple, effective and safe VibraCool® Extended Use is easy to use. A wearable device with long fixing and holding compression strap in large universal size, the VibraCool® Extended Use features One-Touch Pain Relief with proprietary vibration blocking pain signals on contact. VibraCool® Extended Use utilises reusable freeze-solid ice packs and does not require use of creams, lotions or wires to perform a soothing treatment.
Preparing for VibraCool® Extended Use treatment session
- Ensure that 2 x AAA batteries are fitted into the device
- Remove the solid frozen ice packs from the freezer - the packs stay frozen for 20 minutes at room temperature - please do not use partly frozen ice packs as they absorb vibrations and would render treatment less effective
- Insert VibraCool® Extended Use unit into neoprene pocket of compression fixing/holding strap band
- Fit the device with the fixing compression strap snuggly over the area of pain to be treated as described in user instructions
- Place and secure the reusable freeze-solid ice pack under the strap band
- Strap the device over the painful area to be treated
- Activate VibraCool® unit
- Pain relief begins on contact
- Use 2 – 3 time per day for 10 to 20 minutes for 5 days for acute pain or injuries
- Use 2 – 3 time per day for 10 – 20 minutes as required for chronic pain relief
- Do not exceed 20 minutes use per session
- Always use ice packs provided with the device as these have been especially designed for use with the device (additional packs are available for purchase). Do not substitute the ice packs provided with soft squishy ice packs as these absorb vibrations, rendering the device ineffective.
- Store you VibraCool® Extended Use in a cool dry place. Do not puncture ice packs, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Warnings; VibraCool® Extended Use device is for intended use only. Direct or prolonged application of ice could vasoconstrict or cause cold burns.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain – consult a doctor for check-up and advice.
- Do not use the VibraCool® Extended Use over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not place directly on thermal burn.
- Do not use ice pack with underlying sensitivities to use or cold (i.e. Sickle Cell disease, Reynaud’s disease).
VibraCool® Extended Use – simple, effective, safe and easy to use Cryovibration massager for fast pain relief.
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
Dimensions (unit): 80 x 50 x 28 mm / Weight: 70 g
Fixing compression strap band: universal size of 71 cm/28 inches length
VibraCool® Extended Use kit contains VibraCool® unit fitted with 2 x AAA batteries, 2 x reusable 4-chamber freeze-solid ice packs, universal size neoprene compression strap band 71 cm/28 inches long and user instructions. CE mark medical device and 1 year warranty on the VibraCool® unit and 1 year warranty on compression strap and cold packs.
VAT exemption available for people with relevant chronic conditions. VAT exemption declaration must be completed at the time of purchase online.