Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter measures arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate at the fingertips. The measured values are easily transferable via Bleutooth to the ‘beurer HealthManager’ on a smartphone for evaluation and optimum value monitoring.
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter is particularly helpful to sufferers of bronchial asthma, COPD, heart failure, and sleep apnoea. It can also well serve people exposed to high altitudes, such as mountaineers, light aircraft pilots, etc.
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter is simple to use and measures and displays measurements instantly. It has 100 memory spaces for your convenience. A certified medical device (MDD 93/42/EEC), the Beurer PO 60 is accurate and safe to use for monitoring of arterial blood oxygenation at home.
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth overview
- Pulse oximeter designed for measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse)
- Compatible with ‘beurer HealthManager’ (available free from App Store and Google Play for iphones and smart phones respectively)
- Wireless transfer of measurement to the smartphone via Bluetooth
- Compatible with iOs 10.0 and Android 5.0 and higher via Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy technology)
- Benefits people with bronchial asthma, COPD, heart failure, and sleep apnoea
- Useful to people frequently or regularly exposed to high altitudes
- Easy to read colour display with 4 available views and adjustable display brightness
- Numerical SpO2 value display
- Graphic pulse curve display
- 100 memory places
- Compact and light for use at home and on a go
- Can be worn on a lanyard for convenience
- Battery powered (2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries)
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch off
- CE mark Medical Device (CE0483)
- 5 years warranty
How to use Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth
The Beurer PO 60 is easy to use. ‘beurer HealthManager’ is available as a free download from Apple Store for iOs and from Google Play for Androids.
- Ensure that the batteries are installed correctly into the pulse oximeter.
- Insert one finger to the opening on the device and hold steadily
- Press the function button to start the measurement
- The measurement values appear on the display
- Remove your finger from the device
Please note that the Beurer PO 60 is not suitable for continuous monitoring of the SpO2.
Using the Beurer PO 60 with the beurer HealthManager:
- Install the beurer HealthManager (from App store)
- Start the App and follow the instructions
- Select PO 60 in the app
- As a standard, Bluetooth is always activated in the PO 60 settings. As soon as the connection with the smartphone is detected, the date and time are synchronised automatically – just press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds – the flashing SYNC stops as soon as connection is established
- All measurement data stored in the PO 60 memory are automatically transferred to the app
- The device automatically switches off
Beurer PO 60 technical specifications
- Intended use: Non-invasive measurements of SpO2 and pulse rate at fingertip
- Measurement range: SpO2 0 – 100%; pulse 0 – 254 beats/minute
- Accuracy: SpO2 70 – 100%, ±2% / pulse 30 – 250 bpm, ±2 bpm
- Dimensions: 58.5 x 31 x 32 mm
- Weight: circa 27 g (excl. batteries)
- SpO2 sensor: Red light (660 nm wavelength), infrared (905 nm wavelength), silicon receiver diode
- Operating conditions: 10°C to 40°C, ≤75% RH, 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage and transport conditions: - 40°C to 60°C, < 95% RH, 500 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Classification: IP22, application part, type BF
- Data transfer: Bluetooth low energy technology, 2.4 GHz frequency band. Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones/ tablets
- Serial number: Beurer PO 60 serial number is located on the device or in the battery compartment.
Short introduction to Pulse Oximeters
Pulse Oximeters measure arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (i.e. pulse rate) at the fingertips. Non-invasive, painless and easy to use, pulse oximeters are especially helpful for patients with bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive lung diseases and respiratory complaints. Use of pulse oximeters can also aid people with cardiac insufficiency and heart failure. Frequently, athletes and people living at high altitudes or people regularly exposed to high altitudes (i.e. amateur pilots, mountaineers, climbers and skiers) can benefit from the use of pulse oximeters.
Beurer Pulse Oximeters utilise new smart technology to measure and display results on colour displays aligned with the direction of the monitor positioning on a finger for easy reading. The measurements are clearly with easy to understand colour graphics.
Understanding the measurements taken by pulse oximeters
Normal values of pulse oximeter readings depend on many factors, such as the health status, oxygen percentage in the air, the activities performed and respiratory rate.
- For a healthy person, the SpO2 (normal blood oxygen saturation level) is between 94% – 99%.
- When a person suffers with mild respiratory disease, the blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) falls to between 90% - 94%. When this happens, a doctor should be consulted.
- When oxygen saturation (SpO2) falls below 90% (<90%), a critical level arises, and the sufferer may require administration of supplementary oxygen. Medical attention should be sought urgently.
Please note that the above classification does not apply to people with certain pre-existing conditions (such as asthma, heart problems, respiratory diseases) and when at altitudes above 1500 m.
Low oxygen saturation value can indicate underlying health issues, such as asthma and other respiratory complaints, cardiac problems, etc. People with low oxygen saturation are likely to be short of breath, have higher pulse rate and outbreaks of sweating, feel tired, weak, nervous and anxious. People with chronic low oxygen saturation must be monitored under medical supervision. If your oxygen saturation levels are low, consult your doctor – even if you do not experience symptoms as listed above.
In summary, pulse oximeters are of great value to people at risk, helping them to monitor their oxygen saturation regularly for personal awareness and peace of mind and for keeping their doctor informed! If you are in any doubt as to the status of your health, always consult your doctor for advice or for further investigations.
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth - easy to use companion that helps you monitor your oxygen saturation at home and on a go!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Customs Fees or Import Duties may be charged in the country of destination outside the EU. If such charges apply, they are the customer’s responsibility. Custom Fees or Import Duties do not apply to deliveries to EU countries.
Dimensions: 58.5 x 31 x 32 mm / Weight: circa 27 g (excl. batteries)
Beurer PO 60 Pulse Oximeter kit consists of the main pulse oximeter unit, 2 x AAA batteries, lanyard, storage pouch, quick start guide and multilingual user instructions. CE mark Medical Device and 5 years warranty.