|Minze Product Catalogue||266.63 KB|
|Minze Diary Pod||397.44 KB|
|Minze Uroflow System summary||157.71 KB|
Minze Diary Pod Automated Digital Bladder Diary
Minze Diary Pod with Bluetooth – Fully Automated Digital Bladder Diary Consumable for Men, Women and Children
Minze Diary Pod is a portable ergonomically designed reusable single user consumable that automatically registers time and volume of voided urine. Suitable for use by men, women and children, the Minze Diary Pod together with Minze app help patients to keep accurate 3-day bladder diaries. Minze Diary Pod is easy to use and can be used anytime as required – at home, at work, at school or when out and about, provided that an access to a restroom, a bathroom or a toilet is available.
Minze Diary Pod with Minze app provide accurate 24-hour ‘day and night’ insights to patients’ daily liquid intake and voiding habits, thus helping clinicians to correctly identify and diagnose problems, select appropriate treatments and monitor treatment effectiveness over time.
Minze Diary Pod connects via Bluetooth with the Minze app that automatically transmits the captured data (i.e. urine volume and time of voiding) to the cloud-based Minze Clinician Portal. Minze app also tracks voided volume trends, liquid intakes and leakage episodes over 24-hour bladder diary cycles. The bladder diary data is automatically processed and presented on a Minze Clinician Portal, providing clinicians with comprehensive objective information that is essential for diagnostic, treatment and monitoring purposes.
Clinicians can follow patients' progress over multiple bladder diaries and if required, export data reports PDFs to EHR (electronic health records). Incorporated ePROMs questionnaires collect valuable patient feedback. Clinician Portal can be accessed by clinicians in real-time as well as conveniently 24/7.
Minze app is available for the iOS and Android devices (i.e. smartphones and tablets) from the Apple Store and Google Play respectively.
Please note that Minze Diary Pod does not diagnose or recommend treatments. It is a tool that captures data required and used by clinicians for diagnostic, treatment and monitoring purposes.
Minze Diary Pod is available from the NHS Shared Business Services and directly from Win Health Medical.
Minze Diary Pod cannot be sold online. Please contact us for further information and pricing.
Minze Diary Pod summary
- Portable automated bladder diary device with Bluetooth and permanently integrated measuring unit, internal memory and battery
- Reusable single-patient consumable device
- Suitable for men, women and toiled-trained children
- Designed for home use and on the go
- Patient-friendly device that reduces patient inconvenience and stress
- Ergonomic design makes it easier to pee in standing and/or sitting positions, whichever more comfortable
- Easy to use, light to carry, simple to clean and store
- Designed to provide urologists and other clinicians focusing on patients with LUTs with information required for diagnostic, treatment and monitoring purposes and a valuable aid for treatment effectiveness evaluation
- Helpful aid for clinicians in different medical specialties (i.e. cardiology, surgery, gynaecology, physiotherapy, paediatrics, etc.) to detect and monitor issues, such as fluid retention, post-operative urinary retention, assess hydration status and more
- Assists patients with keeping accurate 3-day bladder diaries
- Automatically registers voided volume and time without patient’s input
- Easy to use and far more objective and representative, comprehensive and accurate than manually compiled bladder diaries
- Connects with Minze app that runs on both the iOS and Android devices
- Minze app transmits captured void data automatically to cloud-based Minze Clinician Portal
- Minze app prompts patients to provide additional information (i.e. liquid intake, leakage or urge)
- Tracks voided volume trends during bladder diary cycles over 24 hour periods (i.e. first morning void to next day’s first morning void)
- Measures up to 500 ml of urine per void
- Registers up to 1000 measurements
- Accuracy within circa 15 ml or greater for lower volumes
- Collected and transmitted data is automatically processed and presented on the Minze cloud-based Clinician Portal and includes visualisation of voiding diary
- Clinicians can access data in real-time and conveniently 24/7
- Reports in PDF documents are easy to store and can be exported to EHR
- Incorporates ePROMs questionnaires that collect valuable patient feedback
- All collected data is encrypted for data transfer and storage
- Personal data and personal health data (i.e. medical data) are stored separately on different secure servers for added security
- Factory calibrated for the duration of expected lifespan (i.e. does not require calibration for the duration of expected lifespan)
- Battery permanently fitted and non-replaceable for the duration of lifespan
- Expected service lifespan of 1000 voids
- Class 1 Medical Device
Minze Diary Pod – a perfect patient-friendly automated bladder diary device that provides clinicians with comprehensive objective information for diagnostic, treatment and monitoring purposes.