*EU Countries VAT will be determined at checkout.
Andropeyronie® Penile Curvature and Peyronie’s Disease Device
Andropeyronie® is a medical extender and a penile traction device, a model of the Andropenis® penile extender, especially designed to help men experiencing congenital penile curvatures and Peyronie’s Disease. Scientifically tested Andropeyronie® is proven in clinical studies and medical trials as well as in practical applications and represents the most effective and safe alternative to invasive curvature correction surgery for penile curvatures and Pyeronie’s Disease. Andropeyronie® can reduce the curvature by up to 50%.
Andropeyronie® is designed and manufactured by Andromedical, a specialist urology laboratory company based in Spain. Andropeyronie® is CE marked as Class 1 Medical Device (MDD 93/42/EEC).
- Peyronie’s Disease is a progressive degenerative disease of unknown cause that can appear at any age, but with 75% of cases affecting men age 45 - 60. If left untreated, Pyeronie’s severity will worsen with time, leading to an increasingly curved penis on erection. Other symptoms include penis deformation, pain on erection and erectile dysfunction. Peyronie’s curve can be corrected with invasive surgery, which can also result in undesirable penile shortening.
- Congenital penile curvatures are presenting in young men with corpus cavernosa grown longer than urethra. On erection, this causes the penis to curve downwards or the side.
- Other penile curvatures (i.e. associated with penile injuries) may also be addressed by application of Andropeyronie®.
Andropeyronie® is a user friendly curved penis correction device that utilises principles of traction to stimulate corpus cavernosum. Andropeyronie® is a safe and effective non-invasive and non-surgical alternative treatment solution for Peyronie’s Disease and penile curvatures. Andropeyronie® features Androsupport, an especially adapted part for the correction of penile curvatures and Androcomfort band that spreads the pressure on the glans and minimises discomfort during use.
Application of Andropeyronie® can reduce penis curvature by up to 50%. Full six months use of Andropeyronie® is recommended.
Andropeyronie® can be used as a standalone treatment modality or alongside prescription medication (i.e. Verapamil, Vitamin E, Colchicine).
Andropeyronie® Penile Traction Device is an effective treatment for the acute phase of Peyronie’s disease in terms of pain reduction, penile curvature and improvement in sexual function.
Andromedical, the manufacturer of Andropeyronie®, recommends that sufferers of Peyronie’s disease and congenital penile curvatures consult their doctors (i.e. urologists or GPs) before commencing the treatment.
ANDROPEYRONIE DEVICE - Please click and watch the video about the Andropeyronie device and its components.
For hygiene reasons, Andropeyronie® is not returnable.
Step by step guidance on using the Andropeyronie® is provided in user instructions manual. First results are observed circa one and a half months into the treatment. Patience, perseverance and discipline to apply the Andropeyronie® diligently as recommended in user instructions will be needed to achieve treatment goals.
Andropeyronie® is a penis traction device that can be easily put on and removed quickly. Thanks to the comfort features of the device, the Andropeyronie® can be worn while waking, sitting and standing.
Contraindications: Uncontrolled diabetes, genital herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, urethritis, cystitis, acute prostatitis, abdominal hernia, dermatitis, testicular cancer, lymphatic cancer, lymphoma, paraplegia, quadriplegia, patients on anticoagulants.
Side effects: Use of Andropeyronie® does not have any secondary side effects, if used correctly for the indications described in user instructions.
- Prior to first use, read user instructions thoroughly and follow all manufacturer’s recommendations, precautions and warnings
- Not for teenagers under the age of 18
- Do not use Andropeyronie® during sleep. During strenuous physical activities or sports
- Do not use, when under influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- Do not use, if suffering from an ulcer, sexually transmitted disease or have wound(s) in genital area
- Do not use, if you have compromised or reduced hand strength or difficulties in manipulating the device
- Maintain strict hygiene standards and strict personal hygiene
- Remove when using the toilet
- Do not use during sexual intercourse
- Use of hair growths medications, sleeping pills, anti-depressants and sedatives can significantly diminish effectiveness of Andropeyronie® and other penis traction devices
- Consult a doctor, if you remove white spots on the glans as these could be an indication of fungal infection
- Consult a doctor, if you notice any abnormalities
- Consult a doctor, if you have any doubts about application or use of the Andropeyronie®
Andropeyronie® - a non-surgical treatment solution for curved penis conditions!
UK Shipping Schedule and Costs
UK delivery speed and cost are selectable in the Checkout. All orders are shipped in plain discreet packaging.
- UK Regular Delivery (£5.00 + VAT):
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days. Orders must be received before 2 pm (Monday – Friday).
- UK Next Day by Courier (£7.00 + VAT):
Next Day Delivery by Courier for orders received before 2 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) - expect delivery on next working day (Monday to Friday).
- UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more:
UK Free Delivery Option for online only orders of £50.00 excluding VAT or more is free and takes approximately 3 - 4 working days. Purchases shipped with Free Delivery cannot be tracked!
- UK Saturday Delivery (£15.00 + VAT):
Saturday Delivery applies only to the UK Mainland Only. Saturday Delivery Orders must be placed before 2 pm on the Friday. Orders received after 2 pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday next week.
Overseas Shipping Schedule
- Overseas deliveries take approximately 7 - 14 working days depending on destination.
- Shipping costs depend on the type of goods and the delivery address.
- Cost of shipping is shown in the Checkout prior to the completion of the purchase.
- VAT is removed automatically from all purchases for deliveries outside the EU.
- Goods of value below £135 (Euros 150) to be shipped to countries of the EU are charged VAT at the rate of relevant EU destination country and shipped uder the IOSS scheme.
- We do not currently ship the goods over £135 / Euros 150 value to the EU countries.
One universal size.
Andropeyronie® kit contains 1 x Andropeyronie® traction device, 20 x Androrods, 4 x Androband, 4 x Androtube, 2 x Androring, instruction booklet in 8 languages, quick guide in 8 languages, androsupport guide. CE mark Class 1 Medical Device.
Please note: Andropeyronie® is a single user device for personal use. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of the Andropeyronie® device.